Dream Team

DeletedUser13939

ARA's Dream Team:

1. Pa Fehk Tai Mihn Styx and Arith. My fav players. Styx is my sexy and skilled sis. She jumps to help her mates and teach them things in tw, and this i like a lot. She could have ten times more ego than Nauz has, but still, she is quiet in externals but deadly in game. ;) (she spams as hell in skype, tho :)). Love you so much sis. <3
Arith, her co, is a grumpy, quiet, ego player....Very skilled, smart, aggressive and talented, tho. Love him a lot. <3

2. ChocoEgo Core :)
A player that i treasure a lot. I had some times with him i will never forget. :) He is able to get crazy at same level i can, and he is not afraid to fight against odds. He stayed with me outside wibble in w65, even he could have easily return and stay safe. That i will never forget.

3. WindOfWar31
I heard a lot of good things about this player. Seems we were even mates in w65 (in the start). I don't rly remember cause w65 started hard for me, but i would like to know him better and play with him in another worlds as well. I heard he is very dedicated, and i respect this.

4. Nauzhror
Even if I enjoy trolling him in public and trying to kill his ego, i do like this player and the way he posts when he doesn't post about him. I would also let him "teach" me how to get faster to academy so i can "teach" him how to noble players after. ;) Hardly wait for an exchange of lessons.

5. Sdcz6
Chris, my co from HP, my mate in w65. We've been thro too much together in HP to forget. :)

6. My cos, ofc. ;P
Dan and Amish take care of me during night. ;)

My list ends here as i don't rly know too many players in this world. Not sure if Roy, Ryp.. are rly around, if they are, they are on my dream team for sure :)

This post seems to be missing a certain Dwarf.

DeletedUser

Leave my fanboy alone, nauz means no harm he just wants to be loved.

DeletedUser93066

We all love Nauz.. One only IplayTwfromtheGentlemanclub ftw!

DeletedUser

You never heard of Nauz??? Pfff...you sure it is not your first world? :icon_biggrin:

Actually I think I played with you briefly on W55? :icon_cool: Different account name though :p
I was in 4ZL until some nasty issues reared their ugly head in RL :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

Nope. W55 is one of those worlds i didn't even start. Not even to transfer my pp from one account to another. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Thought I read somewhere what your RL name is, although if I what I read is correct I reckon it isn't too uncommon of a name, lol. Sorry for the mixup.
Does anyone know if .Noir plays anymore?

DeletedUser

Thought I read somewhere what your RL name is, although if I what I read is correct I reckon it isn't too uncommon of a name, lol. Sorry for the mixup.
Does anyone know if .Noir plays anymore?
i was in 4zl? too

i dont' think she does, ran into sean a few worlds back but i was only there briefly

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Murph bullet doesn't quit with inc.. That dude is Contra raised :) Bullet deserves to be on these lists even though I didn't think he played other worlds so I'm surprised you all know him :D

"as a very similar playstyle to my own."

I know CG. Bullet is good but Styx compared him to herself. Styx quits with incs. eg 67.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh shut up al. I quit after a year of playing because i didn't want to play late game and I wasn't motivated anymore. You didn't even play that world. I'd been opped plenty of times and dealt with every one. People don't play forever you know. Go stalk someone else.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116129

"as a very similar playstyle to my own."

I know CG. Bullet is good but Styx compared him to herself. Styx quits with incs. eg 67.

Is this really the Allmurph flaming when ONE igame mail and veiled threats on 74 had his entire empire of cheap villages buckle to freebies so he didnt have to sit and fight. And hes calling people out. Do not force me to mass mail anyone Murph...
Crying to a duke didnt save you , and so all you did was ran like a sad little flamer to your mommy for an new world. At least the villages you left behind might get a new owner that fights not flames....
I notice your old tribemates at least have fight..... pity all you have is the externals...... so sad...

DeletedUser116214

Styx
Styxy
Styxete
Tardo Styx
Smelly Styx
Never ending shower Styx
Noob Styx
Soccer Styx
Yank Styx
Troll Styx

Best team ever.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is this really the Allmurph flaming when ONE igame mail and veiled threats on 74 had his entire empire of cheap villages buckle to freebies so he didnt have to sit and fight. And hes calling people out. Do not force me to mass mail anyone Murph...
Crying to a duke didnt save you , and so all you did was ran like a sad little flamer to your mommy for an new world. At least the villages you left behind might get a new owner that fights not flames....
I notice your old tribemates at least have fight..... pity all you have is the externals...... so sad...

What tribe you in on 74? I have a bundle of invites onto accounts there. Might be playing with you soon and we'll see whose a better playa :lol:

Styx, you deleted while you had incoming and knew you couldn't handle the pressure. It's easy to defend against a handful of OPs but eventually you crumble. Ie 67.

DeletedUser111495

What tribe you in on 74? I have a bundle of invites onto accounts there. Might be playing with you soon and we'll see whose a better playa :lol:

Styx, you deleted while you had incoming and knew you couldn't handle the pressure. It's easy to defend against a handful of OPs but eventually you crumble. Ie 67.

And yet still a much better player than you :D

DeletedUser

So like you on W71 when Roy attacked you?

Though a reunion on w74 does sound fun, we should all jump on there :O

DeletedUser107874

He did a runner on 61 too Styx, when the going got tough and it seems to be a habit of his :icon_rolleyes: Poor guy cant handle the heat :icon_cry:

Amigox3

Why don't presidents fight the war?