Dream Team

DeletedUser116214

I always considered that agressive players are good. Yes, some of the are doing a louzy job, but some are best players.

From what you are saying, sounds that agressive players are stupid and iressponsabile and Def players are smater, calculated and responsable.

Oh, pls...stop hugging turtles so much.

I must be your favorite player then :lol:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nauz every one have there own views , aggressive to me means taking more villas quickly , killing more troops in the process than relying on internal ennoblement or weak targets. With new owners the KK account have been good in the ops we planned and never backed or shied from hitting stacked villas for tribe sake.

When I say aggressive is bad I don't mean one should live off barbs and internals, I mean that chasing OD for the sake of OD is bad. I'd consider calculated aggression and reckless aggression to be very different, but I would consider someone who is reckless to be more aggressive than someone who is calculated, but certainly not better, quite the opposite in fact.

DeletedUser

I doubt it :icon_eek:

No we were being serious.

We actually have a good farming method that we normally use. However, due to 1 coplayer working full time and the other 2 guys in college we cannot farm efficiently.

That's why we were asking others what their farming method was to see if there were any that could suit our timings.

And i am aggressive. If your not in my tribe, and your not allies with me then I consider everyone to be food to eat.
I'm not some noob turtle that can only noble barbs.

Oh and Unlike Fabian and Mohith that used to play this account, I'm not a point whore. Since they left we have almost tripled the troop count, and we now have enough to fight on 2 different fronts against 2 different tribes. I'm also in a really good tribe that I know has my back any day.

Why don't you take a look at the OD? I'm sure you can easily see why we are still #1.

And does being #1 really matter???? I have enough troops and nobles to easily take out the #2 and #3.

Its not points that win wars.. But rather the troops.

Why don't you (ALessonInPointWhoring) stop worrying about how we handle the account and worry about growing your own account? Your not even in the top 1500 and your commenting on me?

Muldie325

And i am aggressive. If your not in my tribe, and your not allies with me then I consider everyone to be food to eat. I'm not some noob turtle that can only noble barbs.
I guess that would make me aggressive too, despite playing 90% D I still view everyone outside my tribe (and sometimes in my tribe) as food. I do noble barbs still when the situation calls for it or when I have lost interest in the game though. Ruling out barb nobling and internalling can hinder your growth quite a lot. Though I myself choose not to internal, so I can see why you would choose not to. But it isn't a strategic decision, it's purely a personal one and it shouldn't come in to any arguments on strategy.

Why don't you take a look at the OD? I'm sure you can easily see why we are still #1.
Nope, pretty irrelevant.

And does being #1 really matter???? I have enough troops and nobles to easily take out the #2 and #3.
That would suggest that #2 and #3 have pretty much no D and you have over twice as many nobles as villages? Cool story bro.

Its not points that win wars.. But rather the troops.
Again kind of irrelevant. Though I would be embarrassed to post something that appears on just about every noob tribes profile...

Why don't you (ALessonInPointWhoring) stop worrying about how we handle the account and worry about growing your own account? Your not even in the top 1500 and your commenting on me?
Despite Nauzhrors rank he has a much more informed opinion on running top accounts than you I'm afraid.

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Excuse me plebian?

Get off the high horse. Do not try and talk down to me because you took over someone elses rank 1 account.

My ability to obtain top ranks is not and never will be in question. No one gets top ranks with as much as consistency as me. I don't need to be playing this world actively, nor have to have began playing it when it started (or as is the case with you, get given an account that someone else started early) to comment on other people.

Based on your logic my opinion would become more educated and valid if I accepted one of the numerous co-playing offers I've had from high ranked players on this world.

Hint: It wouldn't.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Kk, I'm no longer on your side in this argument. Why why why would you go on the offensive against someone who doesn't have their proh cape, I know you want one but nauz was so desperate he tried stealing one...

To the debate of aggression, it isn't efficient to catpeople at random and not plan at all and have arith shout at you because you did it again but we still do it because I'm too lazy to plan.

DeletedUser66411

@Kk, I'm no longer on your side in this argument. Why why why would you go on the offensive against someone who doesn't have their proh cape, I know you want one but nauz was so desperate he tried stealing one...

To the debate of aggression, it isn't efficient to catpeople at random and not plan at all and have arith shout at you because you did it again but we still do it because I'm too lazy to plan.

The top player on W30 (first church world) and one of the best players I've played with was also the most aggressive player I ever played with. He would cat top players from across the map and still held the number 1 spot for over 2 years.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the story, however are you arguing against my point that doing what your friend did wasn't the most efficient way for him to grow?

I didn't say catting people is right or wrong, however you would agree that if he didn't send his troops on hundreds of hours round trips he would increased his lead considerably?
Furthermore, they were talking about early/mid game I believe not late game as you were :)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Furthermore, they were talking about early/mid game I believe not late game as you were :)

Not to mention the game has come a long way since W30.

There's only one player who hasn't played since W30 who I believe could even hold a candle to the best that have been around since then.

Robj.

DeletedUser93066

Got to say i agree. played in a couple of tribes with him. Good player and leader!

Hi Sugar bunch... Old gitt hows you? I saw Lish didn't see you in game.

And yeah whatever Muldie says!

DeletedUser

Ill poke in that aggression now is fairly easy to counter.. Most players will be quick to sort out a back time or have a friend do it. Not to mention theres a built in tool for just about everything to do with defense now, making attacking a lot more time consuming and harder. (Stupid imo, attacking was already harder than defending and they went and made it even easier but thats another thing)

DeletedUser

@Jake, even though you've been rather moody since becoming a mod I'd still have you in my dream team (kiss)

This 'dream team' thread is a joke, way too early to do it properly, all people have done is pick friends or people they recognise (not saying picking friends is bad) however, to base it on this world alone it is too early.

Last edited by a moderator: