Dream Team

DeletedUser93066

I am not having Fear blamed for something he didn't do. I was the one who declared on PB.

For those who don't know, it was the Shrek is Life analogue from the video. I was punished for it. I'm disappointed that instead of trying to beat us fairly people have to turn to reporting us to try and remove us from the world - where's the fun in that?

Also, everyone seems to have lost their light hearted side.

You seriously want people to show you their light hearted side Where a minor being included in anal sexual indications you are knocking on the wrong door. Either go to the Pedoforum or the ditch behind your middle school where kids do stupid thing and thinks it's funny and light hearted.

In real life or in TW to form an alliance with another tribe/person you do have to have a mutual respect established. And good luck gaining that kind of respect by being your type of lighthearted. I am fairly light hearted and I do have a very good sense of humor but that didn't humor me rather disgusted me. Someday you will be where I am and look back and find my statement totally valid. May be not today or tomorrow. I know the TW rules inside out and I was sure you wouldn't get removed by a mere breach of language rule. The most you'd have gotten was an attackable ban for few days. Come in a world where farming 24/7 isn't considered as skill and I will knock you down to a level or two in game .

Anyways just so rest of the world doesn't get a wrong impression about you.. You are a good person and you are pretty, Your Gf is prettier tho ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You seriously want people to show you their light hearted side Where a minor being included in anal sexual indications you are knocking on the wrong door. Either go to the Pedoforum or the ditch behind your middle school where kids do stupid thing and thinks it's funny and light hearted.

In real life or in TW to form an alliance with another tribe/person you do have to have a mutual respect established. And good luck gaining that kind of respect by being your type of lighthearted. I am fairly light hearted and I do have a very good sense of humor but that didn't humor me rather disgusted me. Someday you will be where I am and look back and find my statement totally valid. May be not today or tomorrow. I know the TW rules inside out and I was sure you wouldn't get removed by a mere breach of language rule. The most you'd have gotten was an attackable ban for few days. Come in a world where farming 24/7 isn't considered as skill and I will knock you down to a level or two in game .

Anyways just so rest of the world doesn't get a wrong impression about you.. You are a good person and you are pretty, Your Gf is prettier tho ;)

You take tw 2 srs

Clueless.

I'd rather have the respect of my tribe than anything else. Having Fear blamed for something he didn't do isn't me, at all.

If you do not find that video funny then you are one of the very few who doesn't. It isn't meant to be taken literally.

And thanks Core!

arabela

I couldn't say it better. Love you, Core...

Yes, I am one of those "few" that didn't enjoy that video and found it disgusting. Actually, i think we talked in another thread about other unapropriate ways of playing tw that Shreck are using.
Guys, find other ways to be original...disgusting us is not a good way. And stop thinking you are superheroes, you're not...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Can you pls post in other worlds not here? You got Chase attention and she stopped spamming w76 with mails about me and Nauz and started to mention you, now. I can't resist to this umiliation to be ignored cause of your "hmmm... " post. Pls go away...i need attention on me again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We're not super heroes?!?!

... That's it I quit I was told I'd be a superhero.

1/10 would not play again.

P.S. It's Shrek not Shreck

sp.ag

Can you pls post in other worlds not here? You got Chase attention and she stopped spamming w76 with mails about me and Nauz and started to mention you, now. I can't resist to this umiliation to be ignored cause of your "hmmm... " post. Pls go away...i need attention on me again.

First post I have made in like 3/4 months. She is still going strong with such mails? Fair play to her work rate. Ill let her continue to talk about you and nauz :)

setorines

Yes, I am one of those "few" that didn't enjoy that video and found it disgusting. Actually, i think we talked in another thread about other unapropriate ways of playing tw that Shreck are using.
Guys, find other ways to be original...disgusting us is not a good way. And stop thinking you are superheroes, you're not...

Other inappropriate ways? I don't think anything other than the mention of a rather vulgar video we've really done anything that was all that bad. On top of that I know no one who has claimed to be a super hero... except Rob of course.

Michael Corleone.

shes been doing it for 6 months. do I still get mentions these days?

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not fond of the dirty images. Some of the content was interesting/funny, maybe because I dislike most of the same persons she does, except Lisa.

OT: Me + Nauzhror = Win. Tbh me + anyone = win.

Edit in: Actually: me = win.

Last edited:

arabela

Other inappropriate ways? I don't think anything other than the mention of a rather vulgar video we've really done anything that was all that bad. On top of that I know no one who has claimed to be a super hero... except Rob of course.

I didn't count but it is enough for a start up stage to leave a bad image, isn't it? Or you feel like you can do much more than this and get gross more often? (As tribe, ofc. You, personally, are a fine guy to talk with, opositte to your co, for ex, who thinks to high of himself).

@ Michael.
Nah, she didn't mention you at all. She keeps asking me to thank Nauz for "what is going to happen to me" but, in reality nothing happends. ;(

@ sp.ag
Seems you annoyed her big time in past that only for that "hmmm" you got in the spot lights :)) how many of her bashers did you eat ? 3-5?? :)))

DeletedUser111495

I cant help but laugh whenever i look at Shrekd profile, i mean that in a good way.

DeletedUser93066

SPAGgittee that means you were being missed. And Caly I didn't even see that video you are talking about I just know of it because someone mentioned it. I think it was Cody. Anyways we all have own way of looking at things at a time we both will think each of us right. I may be failed to comprehend the humor out of a disturbing topic which you had the ability to look past it. Doesn't mean I can't pick on you and give you a wedgie now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clueless.

People are clearly lacking a sense of humour.

Tell me you'd be saying the same if someone from your tribes had done exactly the same - quite a different response, I bet!

Fear is funny. I don't think you could try any harder at making it crystal clear you're a woman playing TW. Booooring.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93066

You don't know me then at all. No one from my tribe will do something like that as obviously it will run through me. And in case they decide to do their own thing I'd let him be in his own tribe and whatever he wants not in my tribe. And lol calling me a woman you silly little punk that's the best you could do? An elementary student could have came up with a better come back like Your face is funny or some shit.

sp.ag

Seems you annoyed her big time in past that only for that "hmmm" you got in the spot lights :)) how many of her bashers did you eat ? 3-5?? :)))

Sorry ara :icon_redface: Ill try to help you maintain your time in the spotlight.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

BUMP.

So, I've had a change of heart and instead of closing the thread I moved it here so you can all spam it.