Dream Team

• Thread starter DeletedUser121413
  • Start date

DeletedUser120744

yeah but we don't use spies, people inside to gift vills etc, etc. so sad that you're all godlike and still need help... great cleaning tho... just reflects everything TW has become. :rolleyes:

this comment... right here..

All I wanted was a proper fight. I've been asking for it. all world. Your tribe already entirely surrounds me. the goal was to have fun and get rimmed prior to w100 starting. You had already accepted 99jr12 and arotey gifted villages doubling our frontline months ago.

Not only bombarded by obey and their 2 rim tribes, but to have lord of war offer me support for 2 days and get stack info before flipping and immediately launching was a very damn low blow from that acc and also from Obey. Shame on you guys.

There was a time in tribal wars where refugees and spies meant something. Your tactics disgust me Alex/Cody/Max. you should've just OPed me. You guys would've won anyways. And if you had any doubt of that, then really you guys are just a bunch of idiots out for an easy world win with anybody you can take in.

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

All I wanted was a proper fight. I've been asking for it. all world. Your tribe already entirely surrounds me. the goal was to have fun and get rimmed prior to w100 starting. You had already accepted 99jr12 and arotey gifted villages doubling our frontline months ago.

Not only bombarded by obey and their 2 rim tribes, but to have lord of war offer me support for 2 days and get stack info before flipping and immediately launching was a very damn low blow from that acc and also from Obey. Shame on you guys.

There was a time in tribal wars where refugees and spies meant something. Your tactics disgust me Alex/Cody/Max. you should've just OPed me. You guys would've won anyways. And if you had any doubt of that, then really you guys are just a bunch of idiots out for an easy world win with anybody you can take in.

lol I am Cody by the way. For the record I was in the talks with Lord of War about him joining, he never mentioned what villages you asked for support in. I didnt even think of asking about something like that because its not our style, even though Al Murph has someone leaking info to him from inside Obey we still try to avoid those tactics.

If you expected to survive longer you should have asked wet/spyker for support, they are willing to support anyone that will fight us. I mean... you saw this fight coming didnt you?

DeletedUser114089

if obey would of one anyway why you so bitter ? its a war game dirty tactics are used every world

DeletedUser

Lets be honest, you claimed you were asking for a fight all world and Obey, which I believe had been largely ignoring you, decided to take you out. Shout out I guess to the guys who attacked you, it took them only one day from the land time to put you down though I question how much of an accomplishment that was. From the little "fight" you gave, a large proportion of it was done by sitters and players from other worlds, not yourself or your coplayers and from what I have heard at least, you attacked and abused your own tribemates causing them to go against you.

I guess if you wanted to embarrass yourself in front of the world, then congrats you have done it. You talked the game and now you have shown you have no game. That's all there is to it and how people should remember Noobey by.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Lets be honest, you claimed you were asking for a fight all world and Obey, which I believe had been largely ignoring you, decided to take you out. Shout out I guess to the guys who attacked you, it took them only one day from the land time to put you down though I question how much of an accomplishment that was. From the little "fight" you gave, a large proportion of it was done by sitters and players from other worlds, not yourself or your coplayers and from what I have heard at least, you attacked and abused your own tribemates causing them to go against you.

I guess if you wanted to embarrass yourself in front of the world, then congrats you have done it. You talked the game and now you have shown you have no game. That's all there is to it and how people should remember Noobey by.
Gosh everytime you open your mouth you just sound like a little bitch. Be nice to Laura, it is not easy playing in a lonely corner of the world in the backlines of an enemy. They did well, I am sorry I was not able to help her.

DeletedUser120744

We straight up stopped defending anything after lord. Largely due to the fact I have since refused to log in after being offered support from lord not even 24 hours before joining obey. And being assured by him multiple times he was with me.

I don't take being lied to well. Can call it thin skinned, a personality flaw. whatever you'd like. It is what it is.

I'm unsure what you're talking about hitting tribe members. I have a very strict 24 hour code. And the only thing that came semily close to a breach of that was when the leader of DS directed us that we needed to launch on arotey for them to remove. I had even personally already sent a very long message to teyla way before that, informing them that our accounts working together was not going to be a possibility.

And lol, henry and I pretty much soloed that account with our other coplayer the entire week up until probably 5 hours after op time, at which point yes, I did have assistance from a couple of friends from outside worlds that was set up 2-3 days prior due to us having obligations in our real lives, not due to any lack of defending capability...

Oh, and yes, during OP land time. I did cross defend with my friend who isn't normally on my account. But we had a heck of a lot of fun together, and that was all that was. Haven't had a good opportunity to cross defend with him since 92 so he jumped to the opportunity even when not asked to be on at that time with me.

Now are we really going to talk about me playing with a couple of my friends when 20+ accounts hit me, and as you said why not, because this game is about teamplay?

Call me embarrassing, I highly doubt even half of the members of Obey believe that one.

Best of luck on this world guys

DeletedUser120744

pretty sure we were dealing with perpetual catting, skirmishes from obey/ravens, and a timed op from Alex's friends, for 3 additional days leading up to the main op. Very easily reflected in stats via point drop/ODD gain(though not large because obviously we dodged most being pretty self stacked, and needed to reserve troops).

You can complain I'm weak for quitting, I can claim obey is weak for specifically recruiting around us for months as opposed to ever launching an OP prior to having that added security or assistance. I guess it's all perspective. I already explained why I quit (womanshrug)

DeletedUser121430

pretty sure we were dealing with perpetual catting, skirmishes from obey/ravens, and a timed op from Alex's friends, for 3 additional days leading up to the main op. Very easily reflected in stats via point drop/ODD gain(though not large because obviously we dodged most being pretty self stacked, and needed to reserve troops).

You can complain I'm weak for quitting, I can claim obey is weak for specifically recruiting around us for months as opposed to ever launching an OP prior to having that added security or assistance. I guess it's all perspective. I already explained why I quit (womanshrug)

Take a hit for the team and stop moaning. You've sat in the back line long enough watching the war go on, you should have expected this.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Gosh everytime you open your mouth you just sound like a little bitch. Be nice to Laura, it is not easy playing in a lonely corner of the world in the backlines of an enemy. They did well, I am sorry I was not able to help her.

:( No one was ever nice or told me I did well for doing the same thing on w90. Goodness I feel TW old when a player thinks not playing with someone since w92 is a long time. I'm still trying to bring back people from w41 and before.....they all tell me to eff off and eff that game.:p

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
its not a nice feeling getting screwed over is it laura.. the wheel has turned full cycle. like has been said above, take on chin, like i had to when you and henry ran from our war in past.

DeletedUser120744

its not a nice feeling getting screwed over is it laura.. the wheel has turned full cycle. like has been said above, take on chin, like i had to when you and henry ran from our war in past.

lol we didn't run from any war. we ran from your terrible leadership, and did not even immediately launch on your tribe upon flipping unlike most people like to do.

It's not my fault you perpetually kicked council when you didn't want to listen to them about a member who ended up screwing over your tribe just like we all said.

DeletedUser92554

Have you ever lead a tribe that everyone didn't leave you and complained about your leadership? You might want to start taking the hint...

Back in the in W20-30 I tried leading a tribe a few times. While people usually stuck with me, we never got anywhere. I was bad at the diplomatic stuff and failed to secure good relationships for my tribes. I've never tried to lead a tribe since and leave it to those who are better at it. I've done plenty of real world leadership (including running a staff of 40-60 people for a few years), but TW is very different from that.

It might just be time, Kirk, that you either give up leading tribes or completely change how you run tribes. Not to be rude, but you're one of the worst people I've met when it comes to taking feedback and input from others (ironically, here I am trying to give you feedback). You kick or threaten to kick people who have different views and ideas from you, and you make the same mistakes world after world somehow expecting different results.... many of the mistakes you make are exactly what those people you threaten to kick are trying to get you to avoid.

If the same thing keeps happening to you over and over with different people, logic dictates that it's probably not the other people.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I don't play this world but if I had to pick my fav 10 to win it (if they made a tribe):

Toka
Tuda (baron)
Sasuke
TreX
Almurph (baron)
One last Goodbye
Chaotic Melody
Guest312133
Guest329032 (duke)

It would be these 9 fearless warriors above.