Dream Team

• Thread starter DeletedUser121413
  • Start date

DeletedUser121413

Hey I have a question. If you have a choice with no biased or grudge to make a team of 10 players include yourself to be the W96 dream team, what would it be?

DeletedUser117534

OBEY top 10 :p

I pretty much made my dream team when I took two months to recruit for OBEY. In hindsight I wouldn't have changed much in the lineup, top 10 OBEY accounts are worth they weight in gold, I would probably add Tudadar and Britney Spears to the mix as they are top quality accounts.
Mintyfresh, xabbandonx and Dread Doctors could also made that list if they accepted my invite and played as they usually do.

I probably sound very bias but I simply don't know many players from other tribes.

DeletedUser120744

Gotta put my baes here :)

-RealFrankUnderwood(Henry) - we all have our opinions but no one's dedication matches what this man puts into our account. Not only that but out of countless co's I have never had anyone that my ideas align with so perfectly in game. Pure TW marriage here despite all the haters.
-Avril Lavigne - Nx you hold a special place in my heart and I am so ready to kick w97's behind with you
- The Devil Bunny - Jordan was my very first coplayer that I actually meshed well with, and stuck by my side for a while. I learned a lot from this guy, awesome person, amazing player, and wonderful friend.
-Dread Doctors - Rutenis has a strategy and organization level in account that I have not seen matched by many, and I'm extremely excited to see all that I can improve on through working with you.
-yar07 - Bed is an amazing individual. Had a lot of fun internalling an account with him w92. The amount of time and effort we spent planning together during that crazy day when a 2mil point player barbed to secure our front is still one of my most fun memories from this game.
Entreenfemen - Im still waiting for the day I get to share a front with this grump and really tear a world apart, instead of just a couple of weeks via a sit. But for defense coordination there is no one else I would want on by my side.

-Laura

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121430

RealFrankUnderwood(Henry) x5
A Brick named joe x5

I think this would be good enough for me :D

DeletedUser119960

Al dont get your hopes up, u know that wet will loose to brick

DeletedUser121430

Who are you? Do I know you? I don't think I've seen you on the map? ain't you that guy thats always salty? crying on the forums whenever he wants something? Dont you mass mail people in game to check your forum posts? Ask Vape members to co play while talking about them on the forums?

Heh, don't think 900k + Is a negative number but I guess you didn't get schooled about negative and positive numbers.

You can talk when you’re out of the negative

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Gotta put my baes here :)

-RealFrankUnderwood(Henry) - we all have our opinions but no one's dedication matches what this man puts into our account. Not only that but out of countless co's I have never had anyone that my ideas align with so perfectly in game. Pure TW marriage here despite all the haters.
-Avril Lavigne - Nx you hold a special place in my heart and I am so ready to kick w97's behind with you
- The Devil Bunny - Jordan was my very first coplayer that I actually meshed well with, and stuck by my side for a while. I learned a lot from this guy, awesome person, amazing player, and wonderful friend.
-Dread Doctors - Rutenis has a strategy and organization level in account that I have not seen matched by many, and I'm extremely excited to see all that I can improve on through working with you.
-yar07 - Bed is an amazing individual. Had a lot of fun internalling an account with him w92. The amount of time and effort we spent planning together during that crazy day when a 2mil point player barbed to secure our front is still one of my most fun memories from this game.
Entreenfemen - Im still waiting for the day I get to share a front with this grump and really tear a world apart, instead of just a couple of weeks via a sit. But for defense coordination there is no one else I would want on by my side.

-Laura

I will agree with Jordan he is a great guy!!
Dont know any of the rest

DeletedUser121037

Well if we sit again you will just kill all your nukes to get attacker of the day again right? Your "skill" makes me laugh :)

Tried so hard! and got so far! but in the end... it doesnt even matter!

bf19cbde463e53caf29ac6b80a1900af.png

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tried so hard! and got so far! but in the end... it doesnt even matter!

That account was in the middle of OBEY/Barbie , It should have been eaten a long time ago shows how good OBEY/Barbie really are and Dam lets talk about this terrible op they just did on Britney. Most pointless op I have seen in a long time.

Sam

DeletedUser112461

Lmao, if the FlowerPower account screen shotted their account sitting log, you would see we haven't personally sat that account for weeks. And it still took you ages to noble an account completely surrounded. :p