Dream Team

• Thread starter DeletedUser121413
  • Start date

DeletedUser105906

Oh yeah bud, real nice to include Defy. Let me just.. add all these rim tribes we nobled... Sweet +1,000,000 caps.

You guys can't defend your players against any decent tribe. Tuda alone destroyed you guys. Like I said before, stop typing so much and go send defense!

blckdrgn1

Oh yeah bud, real nice to include Defy. Let me just.. add all these rim tribes we nobled... Sweet +1,000,000 caps.

You guys can't defend your players against any decent tribe. Tuda alone destroyed you guys. Like I said before, stop typing so much and go send defense!

I guess spyker isnt a decent tribe eh? Yes you have to include your allies. Its not Obey's fault you added defy to your side of the war. Sorry you dont like to see facts. I'd advise you stop reading my posts to avoid further traumatization.

DeletedUser121430

Bruh, you that blind to see that Defy joined the war on your side? Isn't really altering the stats when that's the war, those are the stats, right in your face ....#ButtHurtOverStats

DeletedUser105906

Lmao what? Its not Obey's fault Defy wanted to war you guys... Yes it is. The duke literally said he started Defy to troll Obey.

Let me add some rim tribes, I mean its not our fault they fought against us right?

DeletedUser105906

Asinine to keep arguing this. If it makes you feel better add Defy.

Doesn't change the facts. You guys are being mopped with on the West and it. aint. even. hard.

DeletedUser121430

Doesn't change the facts. You guys are being mopped with on the West and it. aint. even. hard.

3 Months of Mopping? Pretty dam slow given all the big talk you guys gave in November + the 30 odd inactive accounts you ate through :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser105906

It was your own tribe mate. Your fault for having inactives. Your fault for turning against us. Frankly, your fault for sucking so much. If it wasn't for Obey literally playing your account (what do you do on it? pay for prem and noble barbs?) you'd be gone over a month ago.

Lets not forget Wet was not much bigger than Vape when the war started. You guys were just terrible lmao.

blckdrgn1

giphy.gif

DeletedUser121430

If it wasn't for Obey literally playing your account
:confused::confused::confused::confused: You st00pid m8? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: The only time they've been playing is when im at work and even babin can vouch for me being annoying on the front :eek::eek::eek::eek: I mean he's even got screenshots of me picking of the standard noble trains you guys still send :eek::eek::eek: Like I even got conversation likes thus bruh :rolleyes::rolleyes:

8qqTyCyRQ2ufKfqZIkLJRQ.png

LAMAzzlbQ1_qeJt2-toa1Q.png

MR_lEjMKR4CfxKhb9QuDgg.png

Olenna-Gif-Tell-Cersei-07302017.gif

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
zzzz. I will give you some credit. You participated in an OP recently. You did pretty well for yourself.

what are account u playing this world xcyber? I just see u post and post and not doing shit ingame like sending support to DEFY..

Last edited:

DeletedUser116552

-About DEFY losing against obey: Its obvious to everyone that after the last op we are on the losing side, no doupt about that. Without saying that obeys players are unskilled or anything like that, the reasons for that outcome is mostly inactivity (both in accounts and leadership). With the help of bit cloud and his predecessors, they know exactly who is active and whos not, who is more experienced and who is less etc. A great defeat of our tribe is the fact that our enemy tribe is getting more villas from our internalls than us. For the past weeks we have been rushing and trying like crazy to absorb all that inactivity and villas. Obey have been true masters in spotting inactives, weaker players, soft spots etc and target them. Its natural and 100% fine, its just strategy and really fruitful. I dont think we ve had a defeat where active players were attacked for the simplest reason that ever since i got in to DEFY, everyone was helpfull and responded when supp was needed and i m thankfull i played in this tribe.

Responding to this as its the only one i have expertise in, we have attacked a bunch of active players. been recapped and snipes heaps. We never received spy info, never asked for information from DEFY and just used ourselves rather than rely on stolen info as claimed.

Your duke was active, had stacks, sent recapped and sniped a hell of a lot of trains. He was active and even admitted that he quit because we kept up pressure on him as an active player rather than go for the "internals".
Also the only reason we knew there were inactive players were because they wouldn't dodge our nukes, weren't growing at all for days. It's not hard to spot.

"
11.jpg
blue banana
phone.png
on 06.02. at 15:55
Yeah the 1 hour trains in every single not stacked village Are the worst, we all grown into eachother now

Never expected to came this far anyways tho lolz
TruffleShuffleOrRioton 06.02. at 15:24
Ya with your position you did really well... It sucks when your tribemates go inactive or straight up quit and enemy gets easy villages inside your cluster.
11.jpg
blue banana
phone.png
on 06.02. at 15:19
Screwed up Some stuff in the initial first wave, but Yeah besides that i was usually satisfied with what could be done with most villages, just a bit exhausting to keep up with u guys,
TruffleShuffleOrRioton 06.02. at 15:17
Been a fun fight though :) You guys are tough.
"

Last edited by a moderator:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Honestly y'all keep saying that we have spies and use underhand tactics. I don't think the screenshots that Bit cloud sends me is him being a spy. Just as y'all said, the screenshots he sent y'all wasn't spying. Right?

blckdrgn1

Honestly y'all keep saying that we have spies and use underhand tactics. I don't think the screenshots that Bit cloud sends me is him being a spy. Just as y'all said, the screenshots he sent y'all wasn't spying. Right?

Don't embarrass yourself again today babin lol

blckdrgn1

what are account u playing this world xcyber? I just see u post and post and not doing shit ingame like sending support to DEFY..
He will hide forever, dont hold your breath on an answer :)