Dream Team

• Thread starter DeletedUser121413
  • Start date

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just find it funny Natticus lost a few vills to me on W96 while sitting and Love Apocalypse losing vills to KingMVP and there are two of the few players to actually lose villages in Obey. Poor defensive pick.

I'm sorry Murph but a poor pick would be a player such as yourself. Toxic player, bad external representative of a tribe, majority of tw community dislikes, and can't back it up with in game ability. The players I chose actually bring some positives to a tribe. Besides its like liverpools defense maybe we'll just do enough so we can beat you by 5 goals.

DeletedUser105906

I'm sorry Murph but a poor pick would be a player such as yourself. Toxic player, bad external representative of a tribe, majority of tw community dislikes, and can't back it up with in game ability. The players I chose actually bring some positives to a tribe. Besides its like liverpools defense maybe we'll just do enough so we can beat you by 5 goals.

For a second there I thought, "why is he describing himself". Must of.. uh.. skimmed over the Murph part.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh, the one planning all the Merging...

Hug Hug Hug, WET, Mehh and SPYKEr....

Someone is planning on cutting some fat and feed it to themselves...Such Cannibals

DeletedUser120265

Almost time for another on topic post?
Here is my dream team:
#1 Tudadar - No idea what his skills are like when it comes to attacking or defending, but he has deep pockets and has no problem reaching the top on any world he joins. That means lots of villages, and lots of potential damage being dealt to the enemy ;)
#2/#3 - Diane Kruger/Gran Torino - Both solid solid accounts with excellent coplayers that work very well together. Almost impossible to break either account, not sure which I would rank higher.
#4 - War Peace - Solid account, solid all around players, solid in all areas, nothing else needs to be said.
#5 - TruffleShuffleorRiot - Not afraid to use their troops. Long history of always being agressive and wanting to fight.
#6 - Superdog - One of the most overlooked accounts in my opinion. Strong, well rounded players. Helps with sits and very strong sniping skills from what I have heard. I also believe they were one of the few if not the only account to get Op'ed by the enemy tribe and not lose a single village.
#7 - Messenger of Peace - My kind of player, this guy likes to fight. Unlike many other players on this world, half his villages are not barb nobles, but nobles from the enemy. He even started out the world nobling decent villages, most of which he had to fight for. Not afraid to use his troops and be on the frontline and just go hard.
#8 - TagTeamed - Player started the world late on the rim rim, grew fast (as one usually has the ability to do on the rim) and has shown to be an account that is aggressive, skilled, and willing to help.
#9 - Mezonis - Heard nothing but good about this account. That is the extent of my knowledge. Seems like a good choice.
#10 - God of 420 - Another rim account with extremely fast growth that has shown he can both attack and defend with great skill and agression.

Hmm, seems like a sort of OBEY oriented team... Oh well, just calling it how I see it.

DeletedUser121070

Hear Hear.

Speaking of presents, I made this absolute gem as a gift to W96. Took me hours. Leet photoshop skillz and everything.

1c8d1ba4b7e4bc6cc4fbb48f8221afa0.png

Following this format, here's my opinion. I've made a 15 man squad so some can be subbed out/in

Diane Kruger (GK)
Red Cup (DF)
El Benjameen (DF)
Brick Named Joe (DF)
Mozzzza (DF)
Ocb-Slims (DF)
*GranTorino (MID - Capt)
TruffleShuffleandRiot (MID)
Tudadar (MID)
Venomous Retribution (MID)
Messenger of Peace (MID)
Mezonis (FW)
W0sH09 (FW)
Anantrocks (FW)
War-Peace (FW)

Coach: MiaKhalifa

Mostly Obey players, but this list is about individual skill/achievements where I think Obey have it over the other tribes. Their power hitters put in a lot of the work IMO.

DeletedUser114089

i wish i was in a dream team. but im the fat kid who gets picked last in any sport games

rip

DeletedUser119960

Dreamteam:
Venomous Retibution
War Peace
GranTorrino
Red Cup
Love Apocalypce
TruffleShuffleorRiot
Mia Khalifa (Maskot)
Brick named Joe

N

DeletedUser121037

Dreamteam:
Venomous Retibution
War Peace
GranTorrino
Red Cup
Love Apocalypce
TruffleShuffleorRiot
Mia Khalifa (Maskot)
Brick named Joe

N
Thank you for thinking highly of us! I appreciate it a lot!

Meow from a Brick Named Joe

DeletedUser121037

My co player said that Semtex was him.......................................................

Im just going to leave my reply here for lols though