Dream Tribe

DeletedUser

So in other words, you are unleashing Lokinder, Frankish, and myself on the forums?

Pray to whatever primitive deities you believe in, cause its about to hit the fan...

I'll be sure to tag along with confusing numbers and stats, and walls of text unbreakable by the common foe.

Ripfin

So in other words, you are unleashing Lokinder, Frankish, and myself on the forums?

Pray to whatever primitive deities you believe in, cause its about to hit the fan...

well with the 3 of you working, you'd have any enemy attacking itself.

DeletedUser

well with the 3 of you working, you'd have any enemy attacking itself.

Well to be honest - i think you are quite the underestimated propagandarist... You may get a lot of peoples backs up but i do not think i have met a player who on his own can cause such a ripple effect through a game world.

DeletedUser

You've got a point Frankish, the only player that I've known to come close was dear old Warhawg. Remember back when he got a rim account and several tribes almost went to red alert over a 600 point player? lol

Ripfin

Well to be honest - i think you are quite the underestimated propagandarist... You may get a lot of peoples backs up but i do not think i have met a player who on his own can cause such a ripple effect through a game world.

reminds me I just took a few villages in continent 53 by my old stomping grounds(what can I say I got nostalgic) and next thing I know I got a mass of incoming(me thinks they don't want me there) so far a bunch of fakes from Berz and some lazy wannabe attacks from the current Budvar sitter, but hes about to learn why people thought I had mircale powers making troops appear out of thin air :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3270

it's going. been a long winter... you got pulled back in, eh?

DeletedUser2566

alvares cabral, sivster, dc, jvd master, clippa, etelkasan, shane, jonesi (kenny), nakoni, darkfart, dave81, arthas, prem and cooled ice.

DeletedUser

it's going. been a long winter... you got pulled back in, eh?

Aye, got convinced to join W41 with a few old XiG hands. Sorry I missed your post up until now, been a bit bogged down with work.

DeletedUser2566

lol there's old xigers and hot guys etc in w32. more interesting than w2.

DeletedUser

Frankish, Sebco7, KristianMD, Arthas, Modesty, Colossus, McM0mmy, BlueAvenger, Scholesy, DTADTM I believe I heard talk of faetzy, just too many old names to go at once :p

Not all in the same tribe of course lol

cooled ice

Frankish, Sebco7, KristianMD, Arthas, Modesty, Colossus, McM0mmy, BlueAvenger, Scholesy, DTADTM I believe I heard talk of faetzy, just too many old names to go at once :p

Not all in the same tribe of course lol

lol are you in maccyD?? well my younger brother made an acct on w41 and i co play with him ;) making him farm his neighbors with LC atm :) im in colossus' tribe :p btw, bad you play w32? r u for real :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Haha yeah, I'm in MaccyD. A lot of fun so far on that world :p

cooled ice

my bro's acct is dargmaster...he wanted it as dragmaster but screwed up rofl :p

DeletedUser

Look at W36, i am playing there with some people from here like Mickeys, resputi, jas24zzk, babs and another load of players from here.

We have a small tribe there but we are just getting started :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5974

umm me and a bunch of noobs
i could be their king and we could spam these forums together

DeletedUser2566

lol jimmy, you so big noob no need for others. but you need good spammers tho. lol