Dream Tribe

DeletedUser63072

Is it possible for somebody to draw one up for W12? Moderator/players of W12

Firstly, Congratz to DNY

Like after many major tournaments, a dream team is named. Why not have one for tribalwars?

There may have been many players other than DNY members worthy of being on a dream tribe.

*40 of the best Players, based on following criteria:

-style of play
-influencial
-entertaining
-personality
-tactics and strategy
-leadership
-commitment
-honourable
-wisdom
-ability and skill
-intimidation
-etc

*Players who are remembered for what they have done to make this world a unique experience.
*Doesnt have to be a player you like, surely those that were despised should be shortlisted as well.
*We require an honest and unbiased opinion.

DeletedUser

Great idea do you want a person for each category ? or do you want us to list one person with all the criteria , or 40 people we would have in a dream team ?

DeletedUser

I think Rednecks should make a list with 40 of the best DNY or something.

DeletedUser

I think Rednecks should make a list with 40 of the best DNY or something.

I don't think that was what the OP was talking about, though it would be interesting to see who Rednecks put's in the to 40 DNY player of all time.

DeletedUser

yeah, when I get the time. I need to do a remembrance thread acknowledging all of the great DNY players.

DeletedUser63072

Great idea do you want a person for each category ? or do you want us to list one person with all the criteria , or 40 people we would have in a dream team ?

any 40, with reasons ofcourse. Criteria is just a guideline.

DeletedUser

*glares at rednecks making sure he can't forget me being a pest at the beginning of the world and then coming back 100x better :p *

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I thought you were a bit of a newb at first silent, what with this PM on the forums in Dec 08:

silent raven 666 said:
u dont know me but i was one of the founders of DNY and was wondering if u could get rednecks or emperor to contact me through the forum thanks

lol

DeletedUser

Ryan you were not one of the "founders" of DNY, you were one of the charter members. The only founder of DNY was Taizu.

DeletedUser

yes I know I wasnt a founder dont remember ever saying that... my bad since it must be true lol

DeletedUser

My dream tribe would consist of:-

1. Zytech - Awesome player, i was never an enemy of his but i would imagine he was very intimidating if you was on the recieving end.
2. jmslklcs - The most intimidating player i`ve ever been on the recieving end of and probably would win a prize for sending the most attacks that land at exactly the same time.
3. Rednecks - Awesome player and leadership skill`s
4. Faaaaark - Also an excellent player and i just love the banter on the forum`s.
5. BaddersBen - What dedication, amazing account sitter and fake sender, he is a must for any dream tribe.
6. Suko - Awesome player and entertainer.
7. Pawen - One tough cookie.
8. Mr Blonde - Awesome player and i`d just have him there so as he could clash with Faaaaark.
9. Emp T - My all time fave tribe leader/founder
10. Lord leiska - Excellent player who i fought alone for some time and enjoyed it much.
11. Ray joakim - For his excellent skills in the graphic`s area.
12. Brutus - Best diplomat i`ve had the pleasure of knowing in all of TW.

Not sure i`ll get to 40 player`s but i`ll probably edit more into my dream tribe at a later date, all those in my dream tribe are based on my personal experiences fighting against or alongside them, or what i have seen them do and say in forum`s.

DeletedUser

Great opening line up but you definitely need chulthok in that list ;) and of course there are many more greats

DeletedUser

as I said on skype red it is virtually impossible to come up with 40 members just to the sheer number of skilled players over the years of DNY

at any rate any of those who were DNY and who won't appear in the list you are making shouldn't feel ashamed because they were apart of a very important tribe in TW history