Dream!

ddog456

The Start Of a Dream! Written by: ddog456

I'm starting a tribe of who i think can handle being in a new world and who has been through some wars atleast and know's what they are doing and that is willing to play for fun and have a good time,

I have already formed a good group of members from about a week ago planned ahead, and i have a good amount some from every world no specific w14 or w7 tribe these player's come from everywhere,

World 4-30, so mixed group, We will be starting NW, Not Rim but Core tribe.

We are looking for more good player's that will be able to be active, aggressive, willing to help out, & knows how to Hug an enemy's village. :lol:

If you want to know my background and experience please Pm me i don't feel like dulling my simple post by posting it here.

Simple as this if you want to join mail me if you wnat to know anything about the tribe mail me.

If you want to mail me about a stupid position and you have no background consider yourself not even getting in the tribe period.

And don't mail me to waste my time if you are not going to join, just needed to clear that up for some of those annoying people out there.

Hope everyone has a good time on W35 please enjoy yourself and i would like to see lots of competitie player's & tribes this world.

i79b88.jpg

Please no noobs even apply i can sense them coming that's my noob detector right there she senses every noob.

_ddog
:axemen:Duke of Dream!:axemen:

Also if you want to mail me in-game after the world starts mail Warsavage.

Last edited:

ddog456

lmfao good comeback post and i know i noticed what i said but had to leave and did'nt change it and now that you posted a response to my error i won't edit it.

:lol:

Calmguy

Hmm

If you guys are experienced, and you aren't near this guy to join, then join CKY.

I'm just merely thread jacking