Dreamteam

DeletedUser

Ok, I have a full tribe. I've probably forgotten a few names but I'm pretty sure the following tribe, as it stands, would kick ass:

Abeer4me
AdAnouch
Bigfandango
Bizman
Bnaujok
Cadara/Dave
Cal-
Carthage1
Chicago Dash
Concrete
Csersrule
DaddyHandsome
Davidemah
Dhudson
Driftwoodprose
Dukefan7777777
Eliiaz/kvasha
Elporto
ElScorcho
EmmanuelFr
Ffs7
Grimhtk75
Hakushaku
Handwerkj/Nic
Hans Bros
Hironami
Hrvoje.spoljar
Jabawookie
Jaideep
Jasondesiderio
Jay BA-I
Jethrojavier
Jhayden
Joann551
John Murray
Johnnyg2323
Karnstein
Katiede/JimmyHan
Katheyip
Keee/Korlik
Keyfor Locke
Kierfrey
King Canna
Kuyokot
LackmanBlue
Laurionna
Lord Bad
Louis2141
Maddawgmike
Maddies
Malawisee
ManicMedic
Marksyourdaddy
Mauiwaui
MBazar
Mhausig/Sechul Lath
Mister.wolf
Mitsche
MsBella
Orsio
Poppinette
Pranay98
Pryratio
Rashelle
Rattlesnake8
Robstack
Rtrhead
Rudegar
RussW
SecretAgentBarbie
SideshowBob
Sir Fanu of Lauriershire
Slupmi
Sparky78
Sporanox
SuperSweet
Swordnuke
TelMaar
TheMudge
Thrork
TimothyCharles
Twinkle
Warayama
White Queen Leda
Woodlandapple
Wyldsyld
Willmn
Winter Druidess
Wolveshowl
Xyroze
Yesman2371
Zain-BA-I
Zurtle
*TheRock*

Additional Information:

• I’d also like to have people such as Assasin Strike, HuntaKilla, RevNortonPete, Inkei, PrincessofDeath (male version, lol), Bellatrix Camilla, jmkdunwoody who do not play aggressively but who are willing to help with tasks such as account sitting, diplomacy, etc.
  • I never got to play with Manicmedic, Dhudson, KarenMirkwood, Ou1ncy, Adonicle and any others that made up that team. I know that they were active for the most part and maybe if we were on the same side from the beginning and had the same visions, they may have been a good fit in the tribe also. AndrewDone, SpecD, Luven, Poolboy and Pudog would fit into this category too.

DeletedUser

Reeks of nub in that list.

And yes, I mean me. :icon_rolleyes:​

DeletedUser

SAB, you missed Mudge. :'(

was way to sleepy to make any list tbh

I even forgot one of INF dukes...Wara...and 5FDP...JV123456789...and mudge,bella,rand the dragon,la chupa etc

and I am waaaaaaaaaay to sleepy atm as well...so dont shoot me :icon_smile:

DeletedUser67005

D:

I wouldn't shoot anyone.

I want to make a list as well, but I'll do it later. ;)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank you! :)

I would also add:

16. tmalloc

jethro
kuyokot
tmalloc and myself would be the "Filipino Dream Team" of TW :icon_cool:

17. Rashelle
18. Wolfhunt
19. Super Sweet
20. Alf Hucker
21. Lex BA-I
22. melissac
23. TheMuffinManUK
24. Socolofi
25. and of course you dukefan7777777 :icon_wink:

Thank you for mentioning me in your line up. It's an honor! :)

lol, good to see some filipinos doing the job..Played world 18..Never guess that it would end so fast..Good job world18 players.

DeletedUser

Some of my best times were had in Apoc, some really great people both past and present made the world a lot of fun. Sorry I had to go before I could see it to its completion and Pudog, glad to see some of the good ones from times past made your list. :)

DeletedUser

Some of my best times were had in Apoc, some really great people both past and present made the world a lot of fun. Sorry I had to go before I could see it to its completion and Pudog, glad to see some of the good ones from times past made your list. :)

My list isn't complete yet lol!

Sorry if I missed anyone...

26. usti
27. Tengence
28. Flexor Abductor

to be completed....

DeletedUser

Bella's tribe rocks :icon_biggrin:

lol, it took me a couple of days to come up with my final list. I wanted to make sure the tribe was aggressive and offense heavy but still had the best snipers, defenders, team players, leaders, etc as well as the best minds from this world and the never say die players (such as AA and Rock) to balance out the tribe.

For example, Zain is awesome not only for the obvious but he would take care of the behind the scenes PnP. Then you have Zurtle and Maddawgmike who are the biggest assets to the tribe due to their awesome all-round ability. Finally, I had to add in the entertainment too, hehe (namely ffs7 and karny :p).

DeletedUser

If i ever again would get the time to play a TW world i would take this team...

Zain
Zurtle
Hrvoje.Spoljar
AstralNiletac
Jægermeister (Tribalwars.se W9)
Eggeh (same as above)
Quincy
DavideMah
Rashelle
Tak666
Morgan Lee (for the jeans only)
AdAnouch (for his perseverence)
Martin Longbow
Dukefan777
Rick Meints (cant remember game name)
Rattlesnake

And a few more that i forget...

DeletedUser

Bella's list is a perfect tribe :) I would just add a couple

ZZdragon
rneilsen
swordmonger
lord leon towasoki
branola
paddy002
van vader
provonsha
15kim25
eskaia (xyrose's girlfriend) she was an amazing player but realized early on the game was evil( time consuming) and quit :)

there are more of course but some names i just cant remember

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Jo, it's nice to see you here :)

I agree with most of your adds - rneilsen, LLT, paddy, vader, provonsha. I never got to see eskaia, branola and swordmonger in action though.

From what I recall of 15kim25, she was a menace in ~TS~, lol then she came to -MM- for a bit (I think) before going to Aggression and not long after we nobled her out for some reason, hehe.

As for zz, I think you know exactly what I think of him, haha. In my personal opinion, he was the most selfish player W18 ever saw. He used the tribe to stack himself with ridiculous amounts of troops the entirety of his stay. The tribe also had to deal with his hissy fits as well as his on again, off again leadership. Even the zz supporters in -MM- council (and some of his own tribe mates) turned and couldn't handle the Aggression merge anymore - I admit that dipank didn't help the cause either. I think having a negative vibe like this would just suck all the spirit and joy from a tribe. As for skills, I found his cousin pimpin to be a better player and not as greedy.

DeletedUser

shoot, I forgot Tagless

kim was in UA when i was in gaelic :) She was a trouble maker, but that is why i liked her. MM nobled her cause she took a deathstar in k49 and ZZ had a fit. That was when things were sorta on the fence with MM and Aggression. The then leader of MM (SS) booted kim and attacked in an effort to keep the peace. As you and I both know that was the beginning of MM's decline, the war between MM and Aggression.

DeletedUser

Yes, Tagless was good value :) Also, I meant to say ~UK~, not ~TS~ when I referred to Kim, hehe.

That's right! He could noble every barb in every inch of every K but nobody else could. Yeah, that was the first of 3 mistakes made back then regarding Aggression but he was doing what he thought was best. -MM- was never the same after that :(

dic101

Ahh this is interesting indeed. First off, Lord Bard - much appreciated I made your list! Much <3

Here is mine:
50) Dic101
There and many more I just cant think of them at the moment...

This is in no particular order except the top 4

wow, i dont even play on this world anymore, dukefan! thanks for the shoutout. go W47!

too bad on w18 i got rimmed quite a few # of times... hehe

DeletedUser

Bella's list is a perfect tribe :) I would just add a couple

ZZdragon
rneilsen
swordmonger
lord leon towasoki
branola
paddy002
van vader
provonsha
15kim25
eskaia (xyrose's girlfriend) she was an amazing player but realized early on the game was evil( time consuming) and quit :)

there are more of course but some names i just cant remember

Ooh. My love. :icon_redface:

Sorry Bells, you have been replaced. :icon_smile:​