Dreamteam

DeletedUser

Sorry little giantess your application for head cheerleader has been denied. You have been found to be insufficient for our world. So go ahead and hop back on your tricycle peddle your way back home, put away your pompoms and your crash helmet and go back to playing with your cinderfella dolls.

DeletedUser

Sorry little giantess your application for head cheerleader has been denied. You have been found to be insufficient for our world. So go ahead and hop back on your tricycle peddle your way back home, put away your pompoms and your crash helmet and go back to playing with your cinderfella dolls.

ROFL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

dukefan7777777

Just because the world didn't end the way you wanted (or myself or others wanted - im over it) doesnt mean that there weren't amazing players on this world. I'd rate Zain over every WE player.

DeletedUser

Just because the world didn't end the way you wanted (or myself or others wanted - im over it) doesnt mean that there weren't amazing players on this world. I'd rate Zain over every WE player.

I agree with dukefan. None of us in the east wanted this world to end the way it did but sh*t happens. Apoc leadership wanted to end this world as quick as possible and found a way to do it within innogame rules. That does not mean we didn't have great players on this world. Many W18 players that moved on to other worlds have been rather successful and are still playing.

If there was a way that W18 could go head to head with W7 for say a 6 month stint, even I'd be in it just to settle this once and for all. I very much doubt you would see any hugging at all from the W18 crew - and that would include the Apoc representatives :)

giantsfrey

that's cute. i'd rate lazerus over every w18 player. see, we can both play this game!

giantsfrey

again, just because you say something cute/lame that the little kids here think is funny doesn't mean you have a point. i'm not cheerleading, anyways--i'm making fun of noobs. duhhh

DeletedUser

Given that neither party knows the other this is a pointless exchange.

Giantsfrey: Your post #41 is not just off-colour, it is deeply offensive. I will be reporting your post. If the moderators have any sense they will perma ban you from this an all other forums.

DeletedUser67005

a w18 dream team is like a special olympics all star lineup

Pathetic. You can't compare over this world, you've never played it. Besides, I'd rather have been in any Apoc tribe rather than -WE-, (which, for me, is saying something :) because -WE- had something like 24000 barb caps.

Please, go finish off your sim city world.

PS... What if I told you that a W7 dreamteam wouldn't be good enough to play against the special olympics team? Or anything that fought or played back? (in other words, not barbs :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

An elite of 25-30 would be sufficient to beat any tribe or family of tribes i recon, (that is people playing 10 + hour pr day and working as one.)

We would need a good diplomat and a good poster for the forums to pull it off. It would be more challinging and ALOT more fun than use 300 semi actives as cannon fodder and win by numbers rather than skill like the "great" Apoc did or hide your way to the top as BA did.

The group called Einherjar spiked up with SAB, MSBella, Emmanuel, abeer4me, supersweet and the likes would be fun to play with if ever tried game again :)

Had lots of fun here while game was somewhat even and "open", but truly had to work hard to have fun after the mass huggings killed most fun, anyways, no hard feelings for anyone, hope all have good lives and remember W18 for the good old days when world was open and fun.

AA

giantsfrey

awww, i wish there were enough Kleenex boxes in the world for you, andrew and assasin

DeletedUser64119

Pathetic. You can't compare over this world, you've never played it. Besides, I'd rather have been in any Apoc tribe rather than -WE-, (which, for me, is saying something :) because -WE- had something like 24000 barb caps.

Please, go finish off your sim city world.

PS... What if I told you that a W7 dreamteam wouldn't be good enough to play against the special olympics team? Or anything that fought or played back? (in other words, not barbs :icon_rolleyes:

ahahaha what a funny kid :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

a w18 dream team is like a special olympics all star lineup

giantsfrey, I think you're the best TW player. Anyone else across all TW worlds couldn't compare to your GREATNESS!!

I'm glad I never got to play against you, coz you could have nobled me instantly!! Oh how great you are!! You're the BEST!! You're my IDOL!!!!

Feeling good now? I think we have noticed how good you really are, so do us a favor. Leave W18 forums and never ever come back again!

giantsfrey

that's weird that you've noticed that and come to that conclusion all on your own, as i've never stated such things. i appreciate it though, but suggest you do more research as there are many players better than me that i know of. none of them, however, are on world 18 :)

DeletedUser

that's weird that you've noticed that and come to that conclusion all on your own, as i've never stated such things. i appreciate it though, but suggest you do more research as there are many players better than me that i know of. none of them, however, are on world 18 :)
thanks... and yet you insist on dispensing you experiance to us...

Looking at W7, since your end game was announced the trolls have come out on your forum.. go there and leave here alone... you add nothing except vitriol

DeletedUser

World 7 isn't too good. Especially the players. this is why this world is over so quickly. We came from over 100,000 players to this.

DeletedUser

Hey giantsfrey...just one question...joining W53 ?

DeletedUser67005

awww, i wish there were enough Kleenex boxes in the world for you, andrew and assasin

Hmmm. Please tell me where the crying was?

ahahaha what a funny kid :lol::lol::lol:

I try :p

Although you never gave me a direct reply. Could it be, that I just bested W7 posters? Not possible. :icon_rolleyes:

that's weird that you've noticed that and come to that conclusion all on your own, as i've never stated such things. i appreciate it though, but suggest you do more research as there are many players better than me

I have rarely met a man who can not read and or understand sarcasm.

none of them, however, are on world 18 :)

Fortunately for me, I understand sarcasm. :)

DeletedUser

You never realized that I'm just being sarcastic when I said you're good. The way you troll other worlds forum only shows that you just wanna be noticed. We'll we noticed you. You're the BEST - get it THE BEST.

Why don't you accept SAB's invitation, play in W53. Join their rival tribe and go up against them. Let's see how really good you are...

Last edited by a moderator: