Driven to distraction

• Thread starter DeletedUser49702
  • Start date

DeletedUser49702

When Drive declared war on MOD, they thought they had an easy enemy, after all they had 14 million pts to MOD- 2 million.:icon_eek:

But they were shocked by the fierce attacks and nobling of MOD and although supperior in number, the stats were about the same. :icon_redface:

So, just as the tide was turning, they ran with thier tail between thier legs and begged for help from Drift, one of the largest tribes to help them take care of one of the smallest! :icon_cry:

And so we stand 2 million against over 200 million! :icon_twisted:

The battle is joined and our pride is intact, our defeat is assured but in defeat it is our tribe who triumphs! We have fought alone! And like the 300 of Sparta of old, we will fight to the end and die as heros! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

RIM wars and dissimilar warfare are allways fun to observe.
Unfortunately in the end, you get to loose due to lack of troops.

Side 1:
Tribes: DRIVE
Side 2:
Tribes: M.O.D

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 12
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119,950
Side 2: 100,953
Difference: 18,997

chart

and

Side 1:
Tribes: DRIVE
Side 2:
Tribes: M.O.D, Drift

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 40
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119,950
Side 2: 303,956
Difference: 184,006

chart

I guess you are right about Drift :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser96663

isnt it supposed to be DRIVE and Drift on the same side?

DeletedUser96663

Oh thanks xD

loving the sig, was nice of you to make that.

DeletedUser

lol come on now. really? i never herd any of this in Drift about helping you. Drive im guessing red isnt doing anything to help because he alone could kill mod hell i alone could lol.

DeletedUser

Maybe if you were in Drift you would have heard about it...Are large bills okay sir??:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hate to see the small guys getting beat up, I'm all for sending troops to help them defend :icon_twisted:

Even more so when the attackers are allied to RAM

DeletedUser

*yawn*

Since when have you been anyone to call someone a fool?

why dont your crawl back in your cave.
OsamsBinLaden2Lrg.jpg
( for those that dont understand, paj is deturmined to kill RAM, and he hasnt been with us for awhile)

Your on the hulk account, fool!
your still stuck on that? i openly admited i played that account and then BH sends me very little love. i was very very disappointed.

bush_is_a_retard.jpg
(vaden is just stupid and stuck in the past)

Even more so when the attackers are allied to RAM

they arnt our allies. lol they would never show any benifit to us once so ever.

duh.jpg
( learn who people are really allied with before you run you mouth)

and isnt it LoEN that always eats dead accounts and picks on littler tribes?(D2 and Celts) so your hypocritical all in yourself. i suggest you dont quit your day job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The player playing H.u.l.k is the worse attacker have ever seen... pathetic at best. Hope it's not you Smurks.... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol i havent sent out any more then 3 nukes on h.u.l.k yet. i just got everything set up to my liking;) lol buddy im coming reackless at you!

DeletedUser79042

Hmmm. I am sensing a typical Cshipley "derail the thread" post. And what about Osama? He is still puzzling your brains ? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hmmm. I am sensing a typical Cshipley "derail the thread" post. And what about Osama? He is still puzzling your brains ? :icon_eek:

I'm not derailing, I'm just curious as to their progress. Maybe you could just answer my question or allow somebody else to?
I make no apology if I don't get my kicks from cartoons with captions.

DeletedUser79042

Asking about Phoenx reborn in this thread is not derailing (or the least to say off topic) according to you :icon_rolleyes:

The answer is W54 anyway.