Drk-K need you!

DeletedUser3469

Hello we are Drk-K, known as the Dark Knights.

Drk-K are a high ranked tribe always on the lookout for fresh new members. We are increasing in activity on a daily basis, and are becoming more helpful for others needs.

We have a small amount of members that help out with the tribe and keep it in order. There are always positions available so you can sign up for one once you have been in drk-k for a week or so...

We are based mainly in the south east, but tend to be widely spread in other areas too.

If you still wish to join the tribe, we ask you to answer a few simple questions.

1. What tribe where you previously in?
2. Why did you leave?
3.. Will you put 110% in the tribes well being?
4. How will you do this?

If I accept your request, I ask you to immediately go on to the forums and look around. Here you can learn about us and join in our discussions

Thank you,
Jaguar Jess!
[Your to be Duchess]

If you have any questions mail my in the game or here :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You know I remember when I joined W8, Drk-k were rank 64.
Now you are rank 60.

Wow, 4 ranks in more than 4 months... impressive :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3469

silly...

Well obviously we haven't grown much we have had wars, in which many members have perished or left (scaredy cats) and we have gained members to

If you go to war you cannot expect to grow!
We have very loyal members who have been here since the start of the world, you left for points which many do

But how many members of your tribe are active?
Do not even bother to answer my questions, as I know your answer

EmperorSingh

Well obviously we haven't grown much we have had wars, in which many members have perished or left (scaredy cats) and we have gained members to

If you go to war you cannot expect to grow!
We have very loyal members who have been here since the start of the world, you left for points which many do

But how many members of your tribe are active?
Do not even bother to answer my questions, as I know your answer

Lol he's in FEAR which, i would bet my left arm, have more active members than your tribe. Also, what dyu mean you can't grow during wars? The whole concept of growing during wars is known as "winning" the war.. :p

DeletedUser

you grow when you win a war. it doesnt slow your progress, it speeds it up.

DeletedUser

As Singh already said, I am in FEAR, which is an extremely active tribe.

Also, you are right, I won't bother answering your questions cause they're that stupid. No offense, but the fact that you've been in wars is not a very good excuse for slowing down your progress. And those loyal members of yours aren't really growing either.

DeletedUser3469

:icon_evil:Well thnx for the spamming
Yes we grew but had losses too!!!!

DeletedUser3469

If you were once a Drk-K member then your not very kind ...
Now thnx we won't get any new recruits as you have spmmed the hole page

DeletedUser

again you are wrong, people are more likely to look at a topic with replies.

DeletedUser

You know I remember when I joined W8, Drk-k were rank 64.
Now you are rank 60.

Wow, 4 ranks in more than 4 months... impressive :icon_rolleyes:

Come on, there's a certain 'critical mass' that you've gotta have before you can achieve mass gains, especially in a developed world.
Still, Drk-k were good allies when I was Duke of KaK. D, and I'd say they would still be one of the better tribes (of that size, obviously) around.

DeletedUser

They were one of the earliest tribes. They could have developed as the world and most of the earliest tribes did. They did not. This could be because of inactivity, or more likely, bad leadership. Drk-k seemed impressive at one time, but stopped dead in their tracks and never seemed to get past rank 60.

DeletedUser

my 1st tribe no longer exists :( they used to be rank 14 matching CEG, but they disbanded and the players i remember are gone. cept for pe the huge, but he got rimmed.

DeletedUser

My first tribe GoD, CG, God~C, damn it had so many names, was too spread out so we ll decided to join stronger tribes in our areas, I joined FEAR. Best damn thing I ever did.

DeletedUser

i was in a tribe called m@trix when i 1st joined but i was only there for a few days and then went to xDEx. i was in xDEx til i went to FEAR. best choice ever.

DeletedUser

Hmm, no one interested in joining Drk-k.

Ill join!@@!!!!!!!!@!@!@!@!!!!!!!

DeletedUser27166

I WANA join

I wana join!!!

new tag= I HATE MY PA's they were traitors, First one to noble Bob Deadmeat I will give them a shiny quarter

Last edited:

DeletedUser

They were one of the earliest tribes. They could have developed as the world and most of the earliest tribes did. They did not. This could be because of inactivity, or more likely, bad leadership. Drk-k seemed impressive at one time, but stopped dead in their tracks and never seemed to get past rank 60.

Have you ever lead a small tribe? You could have someone with the leadersip abilities of a Muschelschubser or an Openeye leading it, but you simply can't get good players. If you do get them, they'll usually be poached by larger or better-ranked tribes once they get to a reasonable size. Not to mention that people tend to feel very few qualms about nobling the members.

As for the earliest tribes, I think you'll find that most of the tribes formed at the same time as, or before, Drk-K, no longer exist.

DeletedUser

Actually many in the top 20 were formed at the time.
Also, how well the leadership controls the tribe and how good the players are makes a tribe successful. Drk-k, does not seem to have an effective leadership.

DeletedUser

Actually many in the top 20 were formed at the time.
Also, how well the leadership controls the tribe and how good the players are makes a tribe successful. Drk-k, does not seem to have an effective leadership.

nice avatar.... ...................................

DeletedUser3469

Yes we were one of the first formed tribes and in the top 10
Kak.D were a while behind us once we produced nobles we could of killed them but we didn't as instead we though 2 strong tribes could work together

We could of destroyed many tribes but we formed alliances with them instead
We do not misuse alliances