Drk-K need you!

DeletedUser

Yes we were one of the first formed tribes and in the top 10
Kak.D were a while behind us once we produced nobles we could of killed them but we didn't as instead we though 2 strong tribes could work together

We could of destroyed many tribes but we formed alliances with them instead
We do not misuse alliances

if you ally everyone who do you expect to noble?

DeletedUser27166

alliances

Alliances mean nothing, I got sniped by one and then I returned the favor by rimming him. Very funny if you saw it

DeletedUser

im glad to be in FEAR where we dont have allies. i swear that color is enough to make me go insane. especially when you find a point whore with a juicy village or 2 in a tribe that has only gone downhill for ages, and you cant get your tribe leader to drop them...and then they get recruited to a tribe your also allied with. then i joined FEAR and took that village, and another, and a few more, and rimmed 2 former tribemates who left the tribe for the mass recruit tribe. that was great :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yes we were one of the first formed tribes and in the top 10
Kak.D were a while behind us once we produced nobles we could of killed them but we didn't as instead we though 2 strong tribes could work together

We could of destroyed many tribes but we formed alliances with them instead
We do not misuse alliances

Well that is your mistake. You just kept allying with everyone around you. You lost perfect noble targets. That is how your leadership decisions were bad and your players were not able to show their true potential. I'm sorry i spammed your recruitment topic but instead of telling us the positive points of your tribe you just keep telling us why nobody should join your tribe.

Weird recruitment policy...

DeletedUser27166

STOP BEING MEAN KARMA YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME GO IN A CORNER AND CUT MYSELF MAN, but he is right you are a newb :) ALLIES SUCK
I got rimmed cause my allies are newbs, and they will be rimmed next. But its all good cause some fear members are good like mikyyo the guy that is rimming me, will start playing xbox live with me:) once more to the newbish tribe leader stop playing this game and go get laid my friend, aslong as you suck at something you might aswell do something else :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I like cheese

DeletedUser27166

Hmm

You are raciest to white people, I take you one on one once I get to restart!!! :icon_twisted: I strike faster then a speeding :ram:

DeletedUser

Racist to white people?

Yea ok. When you restart, Ill be waiting.

DeletedUser27166

! spear

I will send 2spears after you THAT WILL DO IT!!! If you do win the battle have fun with your new 112point village, point whore

DeletedUser

I will send 2spears after you THAT WILL DO IT!!! If you do win the battle have fun with your new 112point village, point whore

sadly, ive had a few messages in the past like that, and they were dead serious... it was kind of sad...

but funny :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes its sad to see how the players of W8 just dont have intelligence any more. Oh well, my men should be waiting for those 2 spearmen.

This game is boring anyway, so a little bit of excitement should do me good.