Drop Coin Prices

Michael Corleone.

I dont know if its possible. He is the puppet master

DeletedUser

I don't know... I'm not the self preservation type... I should have started just an ordinary player at the start to avoid responsibility... now that I am a leader, I can't leave my members behind. I want to win but there are two powerful opposing forces in me, winning and leaving my members or rather those who followed me from the start, behind is not an option. Even though this is just a game... call me a fool... that might be the right word for someone like me... T_T

We can play this out until the end. That is no problem, the prob is, the time and effort... it can't just be done... RL takes more precedence... imo, for this game, winning the world doesn't matter at all... it's how you play it ^_^

and in actuality, there are more players who had been rimmed who are more deserving as winners of this world.

Let's cheers to the unsung heroes and villains of this game! ^_^

DeletedUser118341

if you take out some of the over-dramatic phrases.

I think this is the first time, I've agreed with ProGamer :S

DeletedUser92795

I come here to look at the pretty maps...why are people talking here again?

DeletedUser115240

People are bored waiting for CGI/DA vs Colour so AWE is entertaining CGI/DA for the moment just to kill the boredom.

Big Philly D

People are bored waiting for CGI/DA vs Colour so AWE is entertaining CGI/DA for the moment just to kill the boredom.

Awwwwww. Dude, you are the most awesome player in this world. You are always complementing us here at DA/CGI and CGI/DA.

Last edited:

brattydreams

243123536e6d4799a4afc1291ac5b88b.png

would be nice since many are now at the point they are getting bored

Muffassa

Heck if I was too lazy to farm I would want the price of coins reduced....

DeletedUser112079

This world is going to take years without the reduced coin prices, especially as it prevents getting rid of the barblers easily as nobles cost a ridiculous amount :(

Old Hobby

I agree, I think its ridiculous to remove reduced prices. It does not benefit the players, which inno should give a shit about believe it or not.

Muffassa

I agree, who doesn't want cheaper coins. We shouldn't have to delay the inevitable victory by having to slow down for coin productionz