Drunk and Disorderly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@suds: indeed im begging for that...hope marriage in rl also applies here in TW...

@seth: you love barbs...yet you grow so slow?? why is that??? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser64451

Seth does love barbs, but he likes taking time to romance the barbs before nobling them...that's what slows him down :lol:

seth89

I'm slow cause I get told off for nobling Barb's in K's I am not allowed in.
I think that someone should let me have my own little corner of the world so I can just be left alone. :p

DeletedUser

I'm slow cause I get told off for nobling Barb's in K's I am not allowed in.
I think that someone should let me have my own little corner of the world so I can just be left alone. :p

But you do got your own little corner. Isn't 394|654 enough for you? :icon_rolleyes:

seth89

I am surprised that I still own that village.
I think AXE has gone soft if they can't take 1 unarmed village.

DeletedUser

now that DAD & AXE merge...things will go faster...
once the tH will be defeated...the survivors will be joining the newly merge DAD/AXE.
after this happens...their dominance will increase more...
& since this new merge tribe is close allied with exile..
then this two superpower tribes will be owning roughly 60% of the world!!! :icon_eek:
will DA and !WAR! who is also allies will be able to stand against them???
who knows...wahehehehe...

@seth: barbs is just near you...just be keen to look for it...:lol:
hint: if you can't find grey near you then try to look for a barb player..they are many!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now that DAD & AXE merge...things will go faster...
once the tH will be defeated...the survivors will be joining the newly merge DAD/AXE.
after this happens...their dominance will increase more...
& since this new merge tribe is close allied with exile..
then this two superpower tribes will be owning roughly 60% of the world!!! :icon_eek:
will DA and !WAR! who is also allies will be able to stand against them???
who knows...wahehehehe...

@seth: barbs is just near you...just be keen to look for it...:lol:
hint: if you can't find grey near you then try to look for a barb player..they are many!

who knows...rumor is there are also close ties between WAR and AXE....maybe DA wont get what they wish after all and actually have to do something for the first time in this world

l1si4ka

who knows...rumor is there are also close ties between WAR and AXE....maybe DA wont get what they wish after all and actually have to do something for the first time in this world

Lets hope not willows :icon_neutral:

Lets be for real thats just unrealistic :lol:

DeletedUser

unrealistic lis???

you're too close minded...

if we add statistics in our layman's discussion then i would say that a possibility exist...

not really that i hate DA..it's just that...all possibilities exist..

and who knows...EXILE/WAR vs AXE/DA....i know its kinda impossible this kind of pair up...but the world may turn upside down and all of the tribe will get drunk and changes side w/o thinking...nyahahaha....:lol:

btw...is the war of DA vs AXE still continues now that the DAD merged with them??

Last edited by a moderator:

seth89

I thought you loved me tho. :O
And I think that the AXE and DAD merge is good for me.
Cause It makes my map look pretty.

l1si4ka

unrealistic lis???

you're too close minded...

if we add statistics in our layman's discussion then i would say that a possibility exist...

not really that i hate DA..it's just that...all possibilities exist..

and who knows...EXILE/WAR vs AXE/DA....i know its kinda impossible this kind of pair up...but the world may turn upside down and all of the tribe will get drunk and changes side w/o thinking...nyahahaha....:lol:

btw...is the war of DA vs AXE still continues now that the DAD merged with them??

Your an idiot -_-

Way to take my post out of context. It was joke basically saying as if DA will do anything :icon_wink:

Hense why i said Unrealistic as in in reality were just gonna sit back idly while everyone has fun (Also a joke)

BUT as the New Forum troll I see why you would want to write paragraphs over my 2 sentence post :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh course we are still at war. It's still Axe. Maybe if they had merged into DAD, the war would be over, but it's still the same tribe so I don't see why we should stop.

DeletedUser

Oh course we are still at war. It's still Axe. Maybe if they had merged into DAD, the war would be over, but it's still the same tribe so I don't see why we should stop.

There has not even been any talk of stopping, in fact DAD had no diplomacy/contact with DA anyway!

DeletedUser

sorry for talking too much lis...i was just having fun typing words...

as for the continuity of the war of AXE VS DA...wanna say good luck to both sides!

hope axe will start fightin now, now that they've powered up! hehehehe....

seth89

There has not even been any talk of stopping, in fact DAD had no diplomacy/contact with DA anyway!

Yeah.
You were like those little brown stains in Hell's panties. :icon_redface:
Lol.xD

Anyway, More than Likely we were gonna add you to red. Cause We didn't like you're location.
Seeing as You shouldn't be in ........ *thinks*....... Nope. Got Nuttin'

DeletedUser

are you referring to my panties???

either way...seth..i never thought that you're a pervert... :icon_twisted:

seth89

Why yes I was.
Although. Right now.
I'd hate to be a certain Exile player. :D
No reason intended. Or the fact that he has about 400 nukes heading to him. From me alone. :D

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
WOW! you know how to send Nukes,now there is a surprise,didn't think you had it in you Seth,nice

seth89

What is this term nuke you speak off.
If it consists of villages worth of spears then yes I have sent Nukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.