who will win

• drw&-vs-

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • epic

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters

PorkSword

Non-stop Poster
After a couple years i come back to TW and this is what i see, tbh better just stay in game, it's a game but seems like people can't leave without, enjoy the game and fun, stop with the name calling and the offensive things just because you losing or wining :)
no

Side 1:
Tribes: DRW
Side 2:
Tribes: VS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 102
Difference: 83

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158,981
Side 2: 899,219
Difference: 740,238

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorgy

Instead to gangbang epic,, u guys should keep the fight with vs/wet when u guys joined another tribe.

U guys feel so strong when u attacked Epic together with other? well taste your own medicin.
When i was in DRW i literally complained about not attacking VS for weeks but nobody cared, thats part of the reason people hated me so much :D

Takeshi Sendou

Non-stop Poster
When i was in DRW i literally complained about not attacking VS for weeks but nobody cared, thats part of the reason people hated me so much :D
Lol they had chance fight against VS. But now they are suprised about the situation.

I knew VS would not stop attack bleed members for long. What was they thinking? Why should people from no where stop take down players?

Kripto666

Non-stop Poster
Side 1:
Tribes: VS
Side 2:
Tribes: DRW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 25
Difference: 53

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 694,204
Side 2: 193,468
Difference: 500,736

OOOOOF

Ragestyles

Non-stop Poster
sure if these stats make you look any better than you really are go ahead. Nobling inactive players , or people that quit or EVEN people that gift their villages to you.

go fight real targets. Like Henry as I see right now. will see how you do against that then.

edit:

Last edited:

Jorgy

sure if these stats make you look any better than you really are go ahead. Nobling inactive players , or people that quit or EVEN people that gift their villages to you.

go fight real targets. Like Henry as I see right now. will see how you do against that then.
Name one person in DRW who "gifted" vills to anyone in VS.

Ragestyles

Non-stop Poster
King Danzka what I heard.
Disappeared from the map in 1 day, and you guys didnt really get any OD from taking him out. Strange.

Jorgy

I believe kingdanzka just went inactive, he was nuking us a lot the days before he got nobled

Takeshi Sendou

Non-stop Poster

edit:
U say everytime a new name and when they go on them they still take village?