drw and -vs- against epic

who will win

• drw&-vs-

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • epic

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters

Jorgy

Sneaky to put small OP on a poor refugee while he is out drinking all night, and then not being able to even take 1 villa :eek:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sneaky to put small OP on a poor refugee while he is out drinking all night, and then not being able to even take 1 villa :eek:
isnt that what they always say, even if they lose villas?

"sorry was drinking all night"

Jorgy

You actually think im lying? :D I defended against DRW without help for 3 days and didnt lose a vill (i lost one after i joined VS).

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not very much from DRW, so they are clearly focused elsewhere, as we have been shown, with all the messages.

Certainly not through lack of trying, I think it’s more that they are not near as good as their friends at -VS-

At least those on the epic front anyway

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Who are you?
oh, a best Babi.....n lucky in world 104 :(

can you speak like proper english you stupid monkey? Oh wait, literally says in your name "monkey d. Luffy"

I guess you are just mad because I am bigger now than before you crybabies op'd me. Not going down that easily, telling you that much :)

DeletedUser123226

Hi friends. It's so great to play this game with all of you! <3

Reaction score
can you speak like proper english you stupid monkey? Oh wait, literally says in your name "monkey d. Luffy"
yes, at least I'm not lowering my self-esteem and not being a sycophant to play here;)

I guess you are just mad because I am bigger now than before you crybabies op'd me. Not going down that easily, telling you that much :)

yep, at least I'm not lowering my self-esteem and not being a sycophant to play here :p:p

Do you have a place to survive? You look like a dirty animal thrown away and try to find shelter..

DeletedUser119475

Why people play TW will mad.. just sit and do something like "Click click and then see reports" ..
oh wait.. except you my babyrage.

DeletedUser123067

After a couple years i come back to TW and this is what i see, tbh better just stay in game, it's a game but seems like people can't leave without, enjoy the game and fun, stop with the name calling and the offensive things just because you losing or wining :)

DeletedUser119475

2lst8oj.jpg

Oh damn.