• drw&-vs-

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • epic

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
After a couple years i come back to TW and this is what i see, tbh better just stay in game, it's a game but seems like people can't leave without, enjoy the game and fun, stop with the name calling and the offensive things just because you losing or wining :)
no

DeletedUser122473

2lst8oj.jpg

Oh damn.

I see you learned absolutely nothing from W104...

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: DRW
Side 2:
Tribes: VS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 102
Difference: 83

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158,981
Side 2: 899,219
Difference: 740,238

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
You are the best, undenialble true skill

Instead to gangbang epic,, u guys should keep the fight with vs/wet when u guys joined another tribe.

U guys feel so strong when u attacked Epic together with other? well taste your own medicin.

Jorgy

Instead to gangbang epic,, u guys should keep the fight with vs/wet when u guys joined another tribe.

U guys feel so strong when u attacked Epic together with other? well taste your own medicin.

When i was in DRW i literally complained about not attacking VS for weeks but nobody cared, thats part of the reason people hated me so much :D

Timothy Mus

Reaction score
When i was in DRW i literally complained about not attacking VS for weeks but nobody cared, thats part of the reason people hated me so much :D

Lol they had chance fight against VS. But now they are suprised about the situation.

I knew VS would not stop attack bleed members for long. What was they thinking? Why should people from no where stop take down players?

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: VS
Side 2:
Tribes: DRW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 25
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 694,204
Side 2: 193,468
Difference: 500,736

chart

OOOOOF

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
sure if these stats make you look any better than you really are go ahead. Nobling inactive players , or people that quit or EVEN people that gift their villages to you.

go fight real targets. Like Henry as I see right now. will see how you do against that then.

edit:
6246e63c94e1ec3530c31427b320cc0b.png

Last edited:

Jorgy

sure if these stats make you look any better than you really are go ahead. Nobling inactive players , or people that quit or EVEN people that gift their villages to you.

go fight real targets. Like Henry as I see right now. will see how you do against that then.

Name one person in DRW who "gifted" vills to anyone in VS.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
King Danzka what I heard.
Disappeared from the map in 1 day, and you guys didnt really get any OD from taking him out. Strange.

Jorgy

I believe kingdanzka just went inactive, he was nuking us a lot the days before he got nobled

Timothy Mus

Reaction score

edit:
6246e63c94e1ec3530c31427b320cc0b.png

U say everytime a new name and when they go on them they still take village?