Votes: 38 64.4%
  • epic

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
6393742d479c263fffd7cec696afd691.png

Wow you guys are just as pathetic as you think I am.
You guys wanna rim me at all cost yet how much you try you won't be able to. It is just a short matter of time until you guys get beaten up.

You guys are not better at ANYTHING . You keep badmouthing others just like I do.
And I badmouth WET/VS because you obviously DO use shady stuff. NOT ALL, but a few do . 100%
I am pretty sure that Opera extensions like T-Train for Tribalwars is forbidden to send Fake trains all day long.

Pretty obvious that I hate you guys. And if you wanna know why, then ask your "FAMILY" why. First you guys played all this time the little minions from MEA, then OP'd me on W104 because you think I would be an easy target, failed horribly without even taking 1 village from me and then get rimmed just 1 week later.
This world you guys do exactly the same. YOU GUYS DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING. Hiding behind bigger tribes, play as their minions and trying as hard as you can to rim me. Well GOOD luck on that op that lands in about 24 hours from now. IT WILL FAIL. I killed about 150 Nukes just 2-3 days ago and now what? What do you wanna throw at me?. I look at Starlight's trains and check my notes and see his nukes got killed 2 days ago. So what? 1 Simple snipe and easy fix.

I guess Karina is very full of creating drama. Spews out stories because being mad of being internaled. Maybe don't get internaled. Really not hard. Play the game, communicate, help and support others. Instead of creating Drama .

I guess I can already celebrate my worldfirst 25M units defeated. Thanks VS for that. It is a pretty Milestone Achievement.

DeletedUser123115

You guys wanna rim me at all cost yet how much you try you won't be able to. It is just a short matter of time until you guys get beaten up.

You guys are not better at ANYTHING . You keep badmouthing others just like I do.
And I badmouth WET/VS because you obviously DO use shady stuff. NOT ALL, but a few do . 100%
I am pretty sure that Opera extensions like T-Train for Tribalwars is forbidden to send Fake trains all day long.

Pretty obvious that I hate you guys. And if you wanna know why, then ask your "FAMILY" why. First you guys played all this time the little minions from MEA, then OP'd me on W104 because you think I would be an easy target, failed horribly without even taking 1 village from me and then get rimmed just 1 week later.
This world you guys do exactly the same. YOU GUYS DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING. Hiding behind bigger tribes, play as their minions and trying as hard as you can to rim me. Well GOOD luck on that op that lands in about 24 hours from now. IT WILL FAIL. I killed about 150 Nukes just 2-3 days ago and now what? What do you wanna throw at me?. I look at Starlight's trains and check my notes and see his nukes got killed 2 days ago. So what? 1 Simple snipe and easy fix.

I guess Karina is very full of creating drama. Spews out stories because being mad of being internaled. Maybe don't get internaled. Really not hard. Play the game, communicate, help and support others. Instead of creating Drama .

I guess I can already celebrate my worldfirst 25M units defeated. Thanks VS for that. It is a pretty Milestone Achievement.

What makes you think t-training is illegal? I have inquired support staff before surrounding fake train issues and t-training is definitely legal. The chrome plugin is illegal af though, some people probably still use that because they just haven't gotten the memo yet, but it's harsh calling that out when there are legit ways to get the exact same result.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score

Dude why so jealous of them?
U getting help from other people, its because of that u have the account not rimmed.

U should thank them instead act that u doing everything your self. :cool:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Who are you even ingame? Takadi?

And of course I am getting help from others lol. What is that 10 IQ comment even? You are getting help op'ing me aswell from 2 whole tribes. I have friends aswell you know. And I do thank them with every little help they send. These guys have been amazingly supportive so far. I don't think I ever acted I did everything on my own. Show me where I did that.
Also, show me where I have been jealous of someone? I am not jealous of anyone, stop spewing out fake statements

You want a real fight? then go 1v1 me. Will see how that goes then.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Dude when vs and wet started attack u guys was equal. Then that u guys dont know how to play its something else.

U talking so much shit, when people carry u. When u guys gangbanged EPIC then u was so strong and cool. And your ass have been save so much.

They have been hunting u guys since u played with Bleed. What have u ever done so good on this world that u call your self beast and act like a good? U dont know how to play strategy.

U trash talking people that would easily take out your account in a fight that was equal.

Jorgy

I think somewhere along the way of tribal wars, someone hurt ragestyles deeply, he must be hurting inside when he is capable of talking so much trash to others :( Have a good recovery rage, take some time off, be with friends, drink alcohol to lessen the pain, i know some nice places in Berlin you can go to as well since i see youre from Germany :) IT WILL ALL BE OKAY IN THE END :oops:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So after beating ragestyle easily will he then shut the hell up? Because I'm thinking about it

Reaction score

when a loser lose he will find many reasons and when an honorable fighter loses he will accept it and make it a lesson for the future.

I think you are talking too much now while you are just deff and licking other tribes.

ahh trying to escape by making a new base? Good luck master inob:oops: