Drykill Vs. -X- Debate.

.-x-.

If you say so, still going to crush moby. into nothing though.

Same for ruleingec, bazza and cambler.

PDX and the rest of you boys will get your turn.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

nobling you:lol:
sending you to the rim the 2nd or 3rd time??

but for sure you will delete again, as always ( with excuses of course, i got busy, i got a new bf, got work FINALLY.

DeletedUser

If you say so, still going to crush moby. into nothing though.

Same for ruleingec, bazza and cambler.

Not at this rate:

Enobler winner tribes: (top 5)

Code:
1 8AA8     1936
2 Nomads   955
3 TUBA     705
4 S.O.A.   372
5 BDR      94

Enobler loser tribes: (top 5)

Code:
1 Nomads   1218
2 TUBA     268
3 8AA8     210
4 S.O.A.   28
5 dre      11

Your tribe is the only one to make a loss.

Please do not bring other players from my tribe into this or I will show you the real stats. I just want to have a nice discussion on these forums. I am playing l3gollas I can mail you in game if you like.

DeletedUser

did we say we are coming for you?
:icon_twisted:

do not worry i know that i will be the next one in k27.and on gy from your tribe tell me i am the next one and when you attack everything.
why do you think at least now you have lost 500 nukes to clean 60 villages and until now only 10 of them are empty.:p

do not worry we know a lot of thinks.

.-x-.

@ Drykill

some one would date you? They must be more special than you. Please get em back to the centre on time, their medication might wear off other wise. Until you grow the balls to unviel your self instead of hurling insults fom behind your forum persona the conversation has really run dry. I said it before nd i'll say it again... grow a pair. (ps is my second accout and I've never been sent "to the rimm", my guess is you have:icon_twisted: )

Sean pull those stats up how you like, or I could save you the bother...

8AA8 nobling 2 large dead accounts and 1 minor

Nomads attacking and nobling two of your largest players, with eyes for more.

The differance is simple....

We prefer our targets to scream.

@ EQ - Your right, I'm off back to the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@ Drykill

some one would date you? They must be more special than you. Please get em back to the centre on time, their medication might wear off other wise. Until you grow the balls to unviel your self instead of hurling insults fom behind your forum persona the conversation has really run dry. I said it before nd i'll say it again... grow a pair. (ps is my second accout and I've never been sent "to the rimm", my guess is you have:icon_twisted: )

Enobler loser tribes: (top 5)
1 Nomads 1218
2 TUBA 268
3 8AA8 210
4 S.O.A. 28
5 dre 11

wow they are screaming:lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Eldory and Earone are our targets, before that DPN and Rosskin.

Rosskin was attacking and nobling players in 8AA8 before we started the op on him, his frontline cluster was moved into 8AA8 hands pretty quickly.

DPN was your best player, attacking and nobling 8AA8, he has since lost more than 20 mill worth of villages.

Earone was attacking and nobling 8AA8 players (I lost a few villages myself) so we launched on that front. He then moved to S.O.A. so we said we would stop attacking him. Since he just bought time to get stocked by lodda before rejoining Nomads we will continue our attacks on him and in the future lodda too.

Eldory launched a whole load of nukes at PDX. He may not have been nobling (so no evidence) but I believe you will see a big jump in his ODA on the graph on TWstats.

So which of our targets are dead accounts? If we are targetting 2 big and 1 small dead account why not add 3 big accounts to that? (not 4 since Rosskin is no longer in nomads)

DeletedUser

Eldory launched a whole load of nukes at PDX. He may not have been nobling (so no evidence) but I believe you will see a big jump in his ODA on the graph on TWstats.

Lmao are you serious? I was talking to eldory the other day and all he'd been doing was keeping the account alive. He saw PDX had launched on him and thought he'd have to offload his nukes at least.

So dont go giving it "he's active" BS coz you know it's a load of crap.

But enjoy your small victory's coz your running out of isolated accounts to butt rush.

.-x-.

Bah

Can't be bothered to type it. You all get the jist though.

Credit where credit is due though, Drykill is slowly but surely boring me to death. A few more years of him repeating the same thing and I may quit.

DeletedUser

Lmao are you serious? I was talking to eldory the other day and all he'd been doing was keeping the account alive. He saw PDX had launched on him and thought he'd have to offload his nukes at least.

So dont go giving it "he's active" BS coz you know it's a load of crap.

But enjoy your small victory's coz your running out of isolated accounts to butt rush.

Ok, that seems to line in with my story, but what about the other three?

Eldory needed to be attacked anyone. We had already destroyed all the active accounts around him and he was almost completely surrounded by us. The other three where 100% active and nobling villages from our tribe when they where hit. They weren't "dead acccounts" as .-x-. put it.

DeletedUser

Notice that i didn't mention the other 3 accounts? All I can say in their defence is that after 4/5 years of playing the same game it's no wonder they lost their enthusiasm. All 3 had been crushing DDB/8AA8 since the war began, it's only a game after all, and when the game starts dictating when you have to play, people lose interest. Believe it or not we're only human and we do have real lives.

But like I say, enjoy your small victories.

DeletedUser

How can you guys brag about beating one player in our tribe and when I come back with a list of four we are beating you simply say they lost enthusiasm?

I'll put it this way, they only lost enthusiasm once we started beating them. They were all nobling villages of ours which provoked the attacks in the first place, we specifically go for players who are active and attacking us as it shows they have enthusiasm left and are up for playing this game. Eldory was different, we had nobled everyone around him and we knew he was online but as you say lost his enthusiasm we just had to secure the area and he was isolated surrounded by ex-nomads villages we had recently nobled.

Please stop trying to big yourself up on the forums, I would have let this slide if .-x-. didn't bring up individual names of players I know are better than the majority of your tribe is. I respect .-x-. as a good player who talks sense, sometimes, but I dislike/don't know all other nomads.

DeletedUser

1 player? Look buddy the war had started a long time before you came mincing your way to these forums. Just because your tribe got a new batch of active players dont make those still hanging on have and more skill. We know their trash, we know your trash, talk trash, and will just keep rambling on about the same old crap over and over.

We know your plan, you intend to bore us to death...

DeletedUser

I am no new player. I have been playing this game since September/October of 2006 and I have been successful in world 1. I know how the game works and I know towards the end of the world players lose the will to play. That's why I ended up quitting world one. I was baron I arranged ops and I cleared all enemies out the area. What was I told to do next? long-ranged nobling to a new frontline, that made me lose the will to live.

However if a player is actively attacking enemies he is still actively playing and just because we are winning you say they lost their enthusiasm.

This argument is in a grey area, I see where you are coming from. When Nomads players see incomings from 8AA8 they think they are definitely gone. Perhaps that is the moment they lose their enthusiasm for the game. But if it wasn't for our attacks they would still be actively nobling us.

I am going to say no more as my beef was with .-x-. for using specific names of my friends. This argument could go on forever. I'll let you have the last word and we'll end it there.

DeletedUser

1 player? Look buddy the war had started a long time before you came mincing your way to these forums. Just because your tribe got a new batch of active players dont make those still hanging on have and more skill. We know their trash, we know your trash, talk trash, and will just keep rambling on about the same old crap over and over.

We know your plan, you intend to bore us to death...

i wonder.... your so bored here yet you accepted a 3rd or A 4th account in this world.

for sure when we come for you..... youll get bored and delete:lol:

Bah

Can't be bothered to type it. You all get the jist though.

Credit where credit is due though, Drykill is slowly but surely boring me to death. A few more years of him repeating the same thing and I may quit.

yeah the same way im getting bored of you re appearing into another account everytime we rim you.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wallam

Stop double posting and edit your original post to include the next thing you want to say.

.-x-.

Drykill said:
yeah the same way im getting bored of you re appearing into another account everytime we rim you

Drykill said:
yeah the same way im getting bored of you re appearing into another account everytime we rim you

Dream on sonny. No actually....

I wanna read this....

Go for it, right in front of the whole world.... Prove it. Who were you and at what point did you rim me? You or anbody else for that matter has never "rimed" me. Go on, I double dare you to try and prove otherwise.

You can't cos you're full of it.

I quit my account and was offered a CTRL one later on, my only regret in it all was not being posted with spawnie and don, as 8AA8 would not have exsisted by now.

So come on then, everyone's watching, you keep on about it, tell us how and who or go away.

Drykill, I would call you a jive talking tool shed (actually worse, that's as close to the border as I think I can go), but I'd probably get done for that, so I'll just have to think it instead....

I think your a jive talking tool shed.

1 day you may grow a pair, and on that rare and special day my son, you may be able to fulfill your ambitions.

DeletedUser

DRYKILL you have make 20 posts and all of them you say that we have play 3-4 accounts.if somone has play so be it.what is your problem?

sean5500 you win in this time of moment in the world you can be happy for now but the war is not over.
i promise you that they will come difficult times from your tribe.

DeletedUser

Drykill said:

Dream on sonny. No actually....

I wanna read this....

Go for it, right in front of the whole world.... Prove it. Who were you and at what point did you rim me? You or anbody else for that matter has never "rimed" me. Go on, I double dare you to try and prove otherwise.

You can't cos you're full of it.

I quit my account and was offered a CTRL one later on, my only regret in it all was not being posted with spawnie and don, as 8AA8 would not have exsisted by now.

So come on then, everyone's watching, you keep on about it, tell us how and who or go away.

Drykill, I would call you a jive talking tool shed (actually worse, that's as close to the border as I think I can go), but I'd probably get done for that, so I'll just have to think it instead....

I think your a jive talking tool shed.

1 day you may grow a pair, and on that rare and special day my son, you may be able to fulfill your ambitions.

reply in english please:lol:

Almost everypost you had the word "balls' in it. i guess you love them so much that you even asked me if i have some:lol: