Drykill Vs. -X- Debate.

DeletedUser

drykill first time i see me in this least.

ennoble loser:

6CUCLOP41

but if you see my points i have lost only 30k.:p
this is when you say you are coming?you and a whole tribe?
you have send 3000 nukes to take 70 villages.

thanks for the odd.30 mils until now.:p

Wallam

If you have an issue with any posts please use the report system.

DeletedUser

If you have an issue with any posts please use the report system.

I think you know already but drykill could not conjure up a response to .-x-. not that he didn't understand it.

.-x-. , you have no idea if you could have controlled spawnie or don to beat us. The same way I have no idea, I think you are skilled but I have no idea if you would be skilled enough. Of course you can say "well I know I could beat you" but have you ever experienced being under fire from 8AA8? I am not talking about the ex-BORGies, I'm talking about our better players. I am amazed at how well our tribe performs and it could be a long time before you meet them face to face but don't think you will be able to beat them just because you are doing well against the ex-BORG side of 8AA8.

.-x-.

@ sean,

Yeah back in the day, 8AA8 consisted of a few players that were getting hammered, our fault was letting up, eventualy the fighters of that side of the world started loosing interest in the game and eventually went back to RL :)icon_sad:), so yeah I think it's fair to say that things would have panned out differantly, but truth to tell, we are where we are and it is what it is. We shall have to make do.

It will be interesting to say the least when our forces do clash.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Certainly interesting, I don't know how active kida is/isn't but I know there are a few highly rated nomads players in your area and I think it could be the battle that decides who wins the world when/if the main 8AA8 players get down there.

DeletedUser

Yes, you are doing well on the BORGie front. I am guessing .-x-. forum account wasn't originally yours but Join Date: 2007, December 25th, christmas day?

DeletedUser

@ sean,

Yeah back in the day, 8AA8 consisted of a few players that were getting hammered, our fault was letting up, eventualy the fighters of that side of the world started loosing interest in the game and eventually went back to RL :)icon_sad:), so yeah I think it's fair to say that things would have panned out differantly, but truth to tell, we are where we are and it is what it is. We shall have to make do.

It will be interesting to say the least when our forces do clash.

our boys got hammered there when they are busy in RL.:icon_razz:

drykill first time i see me in this least.

ennoble loser:

6CUCLOP41

but if you see my points i have lost only 30k.:p
this is when you say you are coming?you and a whole tribe?
you have send 3000 nukes to take 70 villages.

thanks for the odd.30 mils until now.:p

sorry to hear you loss:icon_cry:

Or we get there ;)

is it 3years in the war?? yet you are just beginning to push the borgie frontline? it take you a long time to wait for them to get inactive lol

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

lol, it's not our fualt 8AA8 followed Borg in the great tradition of "corpse wall building"

DeletedUser

I can't fault .-x-. as a player, I don't know the full story but .-x-. is someone I trust to be right usually.

As for the rest of nomads, they worry too much about points and score rather than keeping territory. CUCLOP is happy about losing his villages in K27 because he got ODD from it. Well I've never seen ODD get anyone anywhere before. Most top nomads players are just concerned about nobling barbs. It bores people out of the game.

DeletedUser

lol.
so tell me what do you want to do in k27?
50 villages against 88000 villages.
they attack me 10-15 players at least.your tribe have send to me over 3000 nukes.
i have kill few trains from your tribe and i have attack back, up there.
or maybe you do not want to support my villages in k27 you want to take them with out fight.do you think i am eldory or something like that?

try to expain what do you mean with that.of course i know that i will lose them(i am not 100% sure for that until now) so i try to do more damage.:p
and iwas in vacation when your tribe attack.yestarday i have come from germany i was there for christmas.
it is not my false if your tribe are only noobs and they can not finish so easy and fast job.
sorry my friend you choose wronk tribe.

so you say i take barbarian.the last 4 months after i has finish with my army. i have take 600(look what happen in k32 and k33) villages from your tribe and 100(maybe little more) barbarian villages.of course you do not have villages in my area so you do not see what happen down there.just look your tribemates and how they lose their villages.(sunoflove,zgrubar,abelnightlord,ruleingec,u2whosnext19,moby.,dogsazz,tucker67.aturgutt and grisward from your tribe and saf11a, mdeitchman from tuba).i know that 2 of them they are not exists now.

your tribemates do the same to us.they support their villages ( like tucker67 in k53
) with a lot of troops so i can not take them.(and it is good move in opinion).

DeletedUser

Obviously you should stack them but coming on the forums bragging about ODD when you're losing villages is not a clever thing to do. There is no skill in stocking villages you nobled from barbarian near our frontline.

If you think it is easy to clear 50-60 villages stacked of 150k of each then you do not know much about the game. I could list plenty of nomads players who just sit there nobling barbs, it makes up half your tribe.

DeletedUser

MAYBE YOU CAN FIND BUT I AM NOT ONE OF THEM AS YOU TELL before.(fro the barbarian)

when your tribe start the attacks against me only 2-3 villages was stack and believe me with out something special.only 70k- spears 100k sword and 10k heavy in this 2-3 villages.
the most of my villages has only 50k-50k.
when the enemy have 88000 villages near there this 70 villages are nothing.if you can not finish very fast this villages my friend you must delete your account.
your tribe is failure at all.
i was with vacation and i have play 1 hour maybe less every day and you do not take all the villages in few days.
after 2 weeks and you have not finish this fast job.
i have receive few threats from your tribe but with that i have see better get away from this world.
tell me there is reason to cry for few villages in enemy territory?

after spawnie delete her account and the rest stop from this world i know that i will be the next target from your tribe in k27-k37.
it is not the first time that i lose villages in enemy territory.if you want oto make a cluster there you must take few barbarian in the begin and after you can attack your enemies.

and something else yes i believe it is easy to clean up 50-60 villages with 50k-50k troops inside.(i have clean more 100 stack villages).
maybe for you it is difficult to clean this villages but for me it is piece of cake and alone with out helo like your tribe.
if you think that i do not know a lot of thinks for this game because you can not clean up 50 villages and i can,then sorry my friend but yes i am noob.
and pls tell me how a player with 5500 can clean up so easy 50 stack villages and a whole tribe with 88000 villages can not?

sorry for the caps in the begin and sorry for my english too.

have a nice day

and pls something else.pls learn your tribemates how to send nobleman.after 3,5 years they continue to send 2-3 nobleman in 1 attack.i do not believe it when i see it.they think that you can take faster the village if you have more nobleman in 1 attacks.

DeletedUser

MAYBE YOU CAN FIND BUT I AM NOT ONE OF THEM AS YOU TELL before.(fro the barbarian)

I never said you were nobling barbs. I said the many players in your tribe where. Also, these villages under attack, did you not noble them all from barb?

when your tribe start the attacks against me only 2-3 villages was stack and believe me with out something special.only 70k- spears 100k sword and 10k heavy in this 2-3 villages.
the most of my villages has only 50k-50k.
when the enemy have 88000 villages near there this 70 villages are nothing.if you can not finish very fast this villages my friend you must delete your account.

Well I don't think so, if we are so unskilled how come many nomads players have fell at the sight of our axes. Players see incomings from us and just give up there and then without much of a fight even though they were very active and attacking us before.

your tribe is failure at all.
i was with vacation and i have play 1 hour maybe less every day and you do not take all the villages in few days.
after 2 weeks and you have not finish this fast job.

You don't need to be active to stack a bunch of villages. I could go online for maybe 20 minutes and have 150k spears and swords on route to a group of villages deep in nomads territory and get loads of ODD from it. I wouldn't come on here and start bragging about it.

after spawnie delete her account and the rest stop from this world i know that i will be the next target from your tribe in k27-k37.
it is not the first time that i lose villages in enemy territory.if you want oto make a cluster there you must take few barbarian in the begin and after you can attack your enemies.

I'm aware of the tactic but I'm not big on mass barb-nobling myself when I could just use the nobles on enemies, I don't have spare packages lieing around to go about nobling barbs like many in your tribe seem to do.

and something else yes i believe it is easy to clean up 50-60 villages with 50k-50k troops inside.(i have clean more 100 stack villages).
maybe for you it is difficult to clean this villages but for me it is piece of cake and alone with out helo like your tribe.
if you think that i do not know a lot of thinks for this game because you can not clean up 50 villages and i can,then sorry my friend but yes i am noob.
and pls tell me how a player with 5500 can clean up so easy 50 stack villages and a whole tribe with 88000 villages can not?

Firstly, I don't know where you get this 88000 villages attacking you from, I'm pretty sure only a few hundred nukes were sent. Secondly, it takes about 10 times as many nukes to clear a 100k/100k than a 50k/50k and you have the majority of yours heavily stacked with 100k/100k or more. I could send a few hundred nukes at a village at yours and pretty much be guaranteed to clear it but we have other nomads to target, them 200 or more nukes could hit another player and clear 150 villages.

and pls something else.pls learn your tribemates how to send nobleman.after 3,5 years they continue to send 2-3 nobleman in 1 attack.i do not believe it when i see it.they think that you can take faster the village if you have more nobleman in 1 attacks.

My tribemates are clearly better than your tribemates but I wont get into that.

The nuke script isn't working and when sending nukes you just click "all troops" when on a fake script. Some people just forget to take the nobles out.

DeletedUser

they try to noble the village do not worry.it was not a mistake.
i never say that you attack with 88000 villages,i say your tribe have 88.000 villages and they can not take 70 of me.
you tribe until now they have send 3000 nuke at least.
and i tell you again only 3 villages was stuck in the begin and only one of them you have take it.
ok you can tell anything you want i do not care.all can look the results.all the villages that i lost in k27and k37 from your tribe i take them back from your tribemates in k32 and k33.ok i take 40mils odd and i will tyr to take more.if you can take the villages if you can not stop speak.10 villages ins good cluster to make a good damage.what do you think?your tribemates have stop to attack me there.:p

DeletedUser

Ok I could say your tribe has 70.000 villages yet you can't take any villages from me.

In your case, all 88.000 villages werent being used against you, so you can't say we have 88.000 villages and you only have 70 villages, because you have more outside that cluster.

All the villages we lose in K32/33 we make up for 5 times that amount nobling nomads elsewhere. Congratulations on your ODD but nobody cares about ODD? It's the most useless stat to have.

DeletedUser

lol.
so tell me what do you want to do in k27?
50 villages against 88000 villages.
they attack me 10-15 players at least.your tribe have send to me over 3000 nukes.
i have kill few trains from your tribe and i have attack back, up there.
or maybe you do not want to support my villages in k27 you want to take them with out fight.do you think i am eldory or something like that?

try to expain what do you mean with that.of course i know that i will lose them(i am not 100% sure for that until now) so i try to do more damage.:p
and iwas in vacation when your tribe attack.yestarday i have come from germany i was there for christmas.
it is not my false if your tribe are only noobs and they can not finish so easy and fast job.
sorry my friend you choose wronk tribe.

so you say i take barbarian.the last 4 months after i has finish with my army. i have take 600(look what happen in k32 and k33) villages from your tribe and 100(maybe little more) barbarian villages.of course you do not have villages in my area so you do not see what happen down there.just look your tribemates and how they lose their villages.(sunoflove,zgrubar,abelnightlord,ruleingec,u2whosnext19,moby.,dogsazz,tucker67.aturgutt and grisward from your tribe and saf11a, mdeitchman from tuba).i know that 2 of them they are not exists now.

your tribemates do the same to us.they support their villages ( like tucker67 in k53
) with a lot of troops so i can not take them.(and it is good move in opinion).

jeeez you call us noobs. you cannot even send a decent train:lol:

they try to noble the village do not worry.it was not a mistake.
i never say that you attack with 88000 villages,i say your tribe have 88.000 villages and they can not take 70 of me.
you tribe until now they have send 3000 nuke at least.
and i tell you again only 3 villages was stuck in the begin and only one of them you have take it.
ok you can tell anything you want i do not care.all can look the results.all the villages that i lost in k27and k37 from your tribe i take them back from your tribemates in k32 and k33.ok i take 40mils odd and i will tyr to take more.if you can take the villages if you can not stop speak.10 villages ins good cluster to make a good damage.what do you think?your tribemates have stop to attack me there.:p

we can send 3-5thousand nukes to clear out 70 villages, hope you can stacked your main cluster with 100k/k100k we will not hesitate sending 20,000-40,000 on you...because we are coming baby. and watch your back hihihihihi

DeletedUser

drykill i do not see any good opponents to send my train in 1 second.and believe me it is too easy.until now i have find only bad players.and the prove is that you say for my trains.i send them in 5seconds and again i take the villages.
so give me one reason to send them in 1 second.

sean5500 you do not seem very smart guy,are you?
my tribe has 70k villages but it is 200 hours far and your tribe has 88.000 villages near in this small cluster that i have.
now you get it or you continue again to say the same think?

the last time you say oda is nothing now you say odd is nothing(i agree) tell me then what it is good about for you?
to nobling inactive enemies?

the result is only.
after so many successfull operation(exept this one is spawnie-rose) that you have do in our inactive or players who was ready to stop the game(maybe bad luck from you or bad choise) you find someone who attack back and he is active and you failled.your tribe failed.

DeletedUser

sean5500 you do not seem very smart guy,are you?
my tribe has 70k villages but it is 200 hours far and your tribe has 88.000 villages near in this small cluster that i have.
now you get it or you continue again to say the same think?

Ok, I'll be more clear, we have some villages near your little 70 village cluster, but not all 88.000 of our 90.000 villages are right by your cluster, we have some in K2, 3, 4, 5, 6.. I could go on, yet there aren't that many being used to attack you. It is nothing to brag about if you nobled barbs in our cluster and stacked them with 100k of each.

the last time you say oda is nothing now you say odd is nothing(i agree) tell me then what it is good about for you?
to nobling inactive enemies?

OD ranks mean nothing, I could gain plenty of OD ranks and still be a small player with barely many troops to fight. What really matters is nobling enemies and Eldory is the only inactive enemy we have nobled.

the result is only.
after so many successfull operation(exept this one is spawnie-rose) that you have do in our inactive or players who was ready to stop the game(maybe bad luck from you or bad choise) you find someone who attack back and he is active and you failled.your tribe failed.

DPN, Rosskin, issak, earone.. all of them where active and nobling 8AA8 villages when we attacked them. I don't think any of our players you targeted where nobling Nomads villages before you attacked them. We specifically chose the most active players near our frontline to attack, that's our tactic. We had to hit eldory even though he was inactive because he was surrounded by us and could have done some damage if he was active. Once we attacked him he hit us back but we still beat him with complete ease.