DS-Timer

DeletedUser

Awesome, thanks :)

I just downloaded it and it is already the coolest thing i have seen :p

Ill try playing whit it and let you know if i find any problems :)

DeletedUser

I only want to inform/warn users of this tool. Creator of this software had put one automatic action which is run in every beginning of this program and is not executed by user and also user don't know about it. It is "only" voting for this program on one german page. I hate when programmer uses his skills for dirty game. I didn't check every function of this tool so I don't know if this is only one "not clean" thing but author of this application should consider if this is the right way how he want to propagate his software. Maybe it will be better to add one button with function for voting for this program if user is satisfied.

Of course it take a lot of time to create such a program with so many helpful functions and if it is for free you should appreciate it.

Stotty2009

I only want to inform/warn users of this tool. Creator of this software had put one automatic action which is run in every beginning of this program and is not executed by user and also user don't know about it. It is "only" voting for this program on one german page. I hate when programmer uses his skills for dirty game. I didn't check every function of this tool so I don't know if this is only one "not clean" thing but author of this application should consider if this is the right way how he want to propagate his software. Maybe it will be better to add one button with function for voting for this program if user is satisfied.

Of course it take a lot of time to create such a program with so many helpful functions and if it is for free you should appreciate it.

Which german page?

DeletedUser

If you visit this link you automatically vote for this program: "http://dstools.agrafix.net/vote/161.html" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser61226

Worked a couple of times on my pc, was a bit off.Now it fails to load, posted my problem on the blog, followed the instructions(dled ms framework) and nothing happened.

DeletedUser

If i test my reactions and ping and for example i get -300ms raction time and a ping of 32ms do i set the offset as -332ms or 332ms?

roman01

There has been a controversial issue regarding timing which I won't delve into, have there been any changes to regulations regarding the use of this tool.

Many thanks

DeletedUser95574

Anyone know where to get this timer nowadays because that official site has been down a while ? Google wasnt much of a help.
This was really helpful tool to have but i lost it when computer got formated =P

DeletedUser95574

Anyone know how to add servers and worlds to it ? Theyr are all stored in appdata but i cant somehow add anything there.

DeletedUser114879

Is there a site like "the .net version of ds-real site" too?

Because in that site you can plan attacks and then just can copy-paste it to ds-timer without entering one by one

Last edited:

DeletedUser112317

is there a ds timer for mac? or any program similar to this?

DeletedUser

I have been using the DS-Timer for quit some time, does anyone have a working snipe script to go along with this? Before the Update the snipe script I had worked great to produce the ST's needed to launch at but I have been unable to get it to work since.

It is rather time consuming to use the attack planner to coordinate all the times you need during a big fight.

Regards,

DeletedUser105718

You should use TW Advanced Attack Planner, it should be somewhere in this forum. Though:

Code:
javascript:function c(){    try    {        var a = (window.frames.length > 0) ? window.main.document: document;        var n = 'snipe_script';        var u = 'https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/144647314/twscripts/v8-snipe.js?' + Math.round(Math.random() * 1000000);        if ( ! a.URL.match(/screen\=overview_villages\&mode\=combined/i))        {            window.location.search = 'screen=overview_villages&mode=combined' + '&' + String(a.URL.match(/[\&\?]t\=\d+/i)).replace(/[\?\&]/,'');            return false;        }        if (a.getElementById(n))        {            return false;        }        var b = a.createElement('script');        b.id = n;        b.type = 'text/javascript';        b.src = u;        a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b);    }    catch (o)    {        alert('Error: ' + String(o.message || o));    }}c();  void (0);

Here's a snipescript

DeletedUser

I actually have TW AAP installed on my computer but never got around to using it much. Figured a quickbar script was faster.. :/

As for the script you posted I am getting the following message: Error: Undefined variable: beer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102932

Update
- The tool now supports all Tribal Wars server. So you can even add Korean servers.