DS-Timer

DeletedUser95452

Hi

Great tool that stoped working for me suddenly yestarday.

No clue why but tried reinstalling, changing compatibility and even tried a restore point to a
time it was working well but still keep getting this error message each time i try to open.

Using Windows 8 x64

If someone can help fixing will apriciate

[spoil]
azdrae.png
[/spoil]

Thnx

DeletedUser102932

Hi

Great tool that stoped working for me suddenly yestarday.

No clue why but tried reinstalling, changing compatibility and even tried a restore point to a
time it was working well but still keep getting this error message each time i try to open.

Using Windows 8 x64

If someone can help fixing will apriciate

[spoil]
azdrae.png
[/spoil]

Thnx

Maybe I can help with the full text of the problem details.

DeletedUser100466

The bugs started recently and when launch time comes it goes like this

Red yellow -2 sec before

yellow green - 1 sec before

green -on time

Due to "yellow green - 1 sec before " their is a problem in timing attacks as we launch at green which is 1 sec before :|

Please solve this

DeletedUser95452

Maybe I can help with the full text of the problem details.

You can find the text on the spoiler below

Thnx

[spoil]Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: ds-timer.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.4.4.0
Problem Signature 03: 541c6d5a
Problem Signature 04: System.Configuration
Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 537d7f19
Problem Signature 07: 1a9
Problem Signature 08: 4d
Problem Signature 09: IOIBMURHYNRXKW0ZXKYRVFN0BOYYUFOW
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

[/spoil]

DeletedUser102932

Wow still hard to tell from this. But it could help to remove/rename the configuration file. It's not located in the program dir, thats why reinstall might not help, you can find the file/s in "%APPDATA%\DS-Timer". Most likely it's the DSTimerConfig.xml

press: <windows-key> + r
enter: %APPDATA%\DS-Timer
press: "ok"
and the folder will open in your windows explorer :)

In case it was the config file, I would be interested in the content. Maybe you can send it by PM in case it caused the troubles.

@Blinking problem. It's documented here: https://bitbucket.org/Niondir/ds-timer/issue/7/mini-timer-flash
I'll check it :)
Edit: Please check my comment there. Someone else has the problem?

You can find the text on the spoiler below

Thnx

[spoil]Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: ds-timer.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.4.4.0
Problem Signature 03: 541c6d5a
Problem Signature 04: System.Configuration
Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 537d7f19
Problem Signature 07: 1a9
Problem Signature 08: 4d
Problem Signature 09: IOIBMURHYNRXKW0ZXKYRVFN0BOYYUFOW
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95452

Thnx for reply.

I deleted first DSTimerConfig.xml file but till same error when try to run it.
Then i deleted the whole %APPDATA%\DS-Timer did an uninstall and reinstalled again but still get the same error.
Am a bit lost now on this :(

DeletedUser58259

I only want to inform/warn users of this tool. Creator of this software had put one automatic action which is run in every beginning of this program and is not executed by user and also user don't know about it. It is "only" voting for this program on one german page. I hate when programmer uses his skills for dirty game. I didn't check every function of this tool so I don't know if this is only one "not clean" thing but author of this application should consider if this is the right way how he want to propagate his software. Maybe it will be better to add one button with function for voting for this program if user is satisfied.

Of course it take a lot of time to create such a program with so many helpful functions and if it is for free you should appreciate it.

Though probably wrong, if I could remember to, I'd vote for it every time I run it any way.

Ev0L

Reaction score
I like to offer my tool that was first released for the German community to the English community as well.

You can download it at my page: DS-Timer

I have a bugtracker for any Bugs and Feature requests now: Go To Bugtracker
For Feedback and Questions you can just use this Post.

Updates
- The tool now supports all Tribal Wars server. So you can even add Korean servers.

I guess I have to use another timeserver for the English version based on your location. Any feedback would be helpful!

Approved

Hey man its not working, couldn't even start it missing some things it says, is there a possibility to fix this?

gassar

Reaction score
heyy

the link is not opening is there anyone who can repost a valid link or the script for this ??

if not any other scripts that show milliseconds other than this ? been looking for some time now didnt find any

immunesoul

Reaction score
anybody got something similar this? tried afew other things but none of them sync well, tbh the MS should be included in game, pretty poor that its not :|