DSL and RIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

14291ts.jpg

An isolated incident, or something bigger?

DeletedUser

puts him way up in front in ODD now :icon_razz:

I guess that's what you get for joining the enemy :lol:

DeletedUser

Thats putting it lightly.

Opponents defeated
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 Zain-BA-I [DSL] 1,34 Mio.
2 NubBuster [COMING] 428.668
3 PotentPotables [TriX!] 324.376

I have confidence in Zain to come back from this.
Fully expected, but well timed attacks from RIM!

DeletedUser

loosing 4 vills (3 of those 7 lost have been taken back) while gaining 1.5mil odd, so he didn't exactly 'get' much for leaving rim did he :lol:

DeletedUser

Well ODD normally has nothing to do with skill .. so I dont really see what he gained from loosing those villages =)

DeletedUser

Lol. What? OD is OD.. Doesn't matter if you launch a nuke or stack against...

I don't see what some of the rim players that got recapped gained :icon_neutral:
just for the record.. 1.2mil ODd gained translates to about +16 nukes dead.

It's up to 9 villages now btw :icon_wink:

9 lost villages means he lost 9 villages worth of troops (possibly less if they weren't all full, or even zero if they were all defense that died in the attack). We also gained (at this point) 6 villages. We averaged losing ~3 nukes per village gained, and he lost 9 villages worth of troops, thats a decent trade off for losing 16+ nukes I'd say. Non-statistical gains/losses also aren't included in that comment. How about the players that now moved into the area from elsewhere? They now have a chance to be better involved in future ops.

It's all opinion though.

DeletedUser

+ that a threat is being removed. Its not all about being growth-effective.

DeletedUser

Best of luck to RIM, mainly because I don't like DSL :lol:

DESTROY TEHM ALL!

DeletedUser

As well as the fact that it's probably not all his own troops, so we're draining DSL's tribal resources yada yada yada. As you said dank, it's not over, and only time will tell. It's a single op. Hard to take much out of it other than we've smacked one player around a bit.

DeletedUser

Less stacks for dsl to use elsewhere, takes less time to make ourselves another nuke than it will them to replace there defense ;)

DeletedUser

Less stacks for dsl to use elsewhere, takes less time to make ourselves another nuke than it will them to replace there defense ;)

er ya, you guys lost more troops than dsl, and the defense was split among many vills, so it's us who're gonna rebuild faster lol.

DeletedUser

Is this a war? If so it is a beautiful one as well as the COMING rogue one :)

This could be the world to rule all worlds. 53 MIGHT be talked about forever, and I am SO glad to have the chance to be a part of this. Even if it is just me and my little band of nubs.

Thank you powers who be.

DeletedUser

Ah but you see cope everyone of us only sends a few troops to each village rather then sending whole D villages so yes you might hit a village but my D will rebuild faster than your full nuke will. And we havent even begun heavy stacking yet that was some merely precautionary stuff from players in the area

DeletedUser

Evening all,

Yes, it was a nice operation launched by Rim! Compliments to the vast majority of them on their timing. Admittedly a shame that they broke an Alliance agreement term in doing so, a 7 day grace period was written into the Alliance terms which was not honoured. That will reflect badly on them in the future as other tribes will not trust them, making it harder for Rim! to manipulate the smaller tribes around them until they are ready to take them out.

It was a tribe wide operation by them, not just a local one, with noble trains being sent from 2 and a half days away. With I believe 14 of Zains villages receiving noble trains to them with countless nukes also committed. Currently Rim! stand in credit of 5 villages.

I've seen a few in here who think this was an amazing job by Rim!, others who think DSL have done fantastically.

Personally i think both sides have done a great job here, and that neither side is should be feeling some sort of major victory. Rim! paid a very high price for 5 villages, DSL defended well and could have lost a lot lot more.

And lets not forget, it is still very early days, to say Rim! have owned, would be like saying that if I punched Mike Tyson in the face, that I had owned him. I think it would be better to wait a while and see how he responds ;)

DeletedUser

Evening all,

Yes, it was a nice operation launched by Rim! Compliments to the vast majority of them on their timing. Admittedly a shame that they broke an Alliance agreement term in doing so, a 7 day grace period was written into the Alliance terms which was not honoured. That will reflect badly on them in the future as other tribes will not trust them, making it harder for Rim! to manipulate the smaller tribes around them until they are ready to take them out.

It was a tribe wide operation by them, not just a local one, with noble trains being sent from 2 and a half days away. With I believe 14 of Zains villages receiving noble trains to them with countless nukes also committed. Currently Rim! stand in credit of 5 villages.

I've seen a few in here who think this was an amazing job by Rim!, others who think DSL have done fantastically.

Personally i think both sides have done a great job here, and that neither side is should be feeling some sort of major victory. Rim! paid a very high price for 5 villages, DSL defended well and could have lost a lot lot more.

And lets not forget, it is still very early days, to say Rim! have owned, would be like saying that if I punched Mike Tyson in the face, that I had owned him. I think it would be better to wait a while and see how he responds ;)

That alliance is complete bullshit. Zain left the tribe, I don't care if he joined an ally. He left and we dealt with it, end of story.

DeletedUser

Evening all,

You do remember that the player that brokered the alliance actually jumped tribes, right? If I joined DSL for a week and brokered a deal with RIM!, then proceeded to jump to RIM!, would you honestly honor the agreement? Recruiting players from an allied tribe is enough of a reason to make any agreement null and void.

I think it would be better to wait a while and see how he responds ;)

Nice knowing you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.