DSL and RIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lazy and Alpha can't play for sh*t (Is that ok Dark?) I can only go by what I hear and see, DSL as a tribe are crap.

We're rank 1 tribe in the world in points, rank 1 ODA, ODD and ODT as well as hold the most vills in the world, and we killed vodoo former rank 5. Then while warring 3 tribes at the same time, rim former rank 1, 2hard former rank 8 and hubris former rank 9 we're still beating rim and killed both 2hard and hubris, i mean if we're bad then how bad must rim be.

Just admit it already, you got nobles/farmed by us and now venting your anger on the externals.

Last edited by a moderator:

earthquake girl

We changed our name from CHASE now anyway, it wasn't meant to upset her, we thought she would enjoy the fame, but even some of our own guys took it way to far in the other thread making claims that weren't true.

Like this;

As a member of DSL and one of those who was actually involved in our planned name change, I would like to apologise and tell you that deathpact had nothing to do with the decision making on this, nor did he know about it until it happened. So his claim that we knew it would annoy you is unfounded, untrue and the sort of attitude I am tired of seeing on these forums.

This is a game, we are all people, lets stop trying to hurt each other emotionally, it is just a bit petty. Banter is fun, spite and anger is just sad.

What GN said.

We're having fun, nothing more and nothing less. Our intention was to change our name every now and then just for kicks. It was not to cause issues with anyone else or to offend people.

DeletedUser12617

Oh noes, we must be the first tribe to change thier name in the history of TW!!! Everybody panic

DeletedUser64969

DSL are a good tribe, there not the best by any standard but there doing the right things so it doesn't matter, they maybe the best on this world anyway and thats all they need to be, and the rim round DSL is absolutely terrible nuff said, ive never seen it so bad on any world ive played.

DeletedUser

We changed our name from CHASE now anyway, it wasn't meant to upset her, we thought she would enjoy the fame, but even some of our own guys took it way to far in the other thread making claims that weren't true.

Like this;

As a member of DSL and one of those who was actually involved in our planned name change, I would like to apologise and tell you that deathpact had nothing to do with the decision making on this, nor did he know about it until it happened. So his claim that we knew it would annoy you is unfounded, untrue and the sort of attitude I am tired of seeing on these forums.

This is a game, we are all people, lets stop trying to hurt each other emotionally, it is just a bit petty. Banter is fun, spite and anger is just sad.

Well said

DeletedUser

I never spoke for the tribe...I am not in council and really hate diplomacy of any kind by "we" I was talking about Me and Ajuuu knowing what Chase would have done. Which is exactly what she did. Anyways enough of that, I just wanted to clarify I was in no way speaking in behalf of....the tribe lol.

DeletedUser

Stat Time ~

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: RIM!
Side 2:
Tribes: ALLOS?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 276
Side 2: 391
Difference: 115

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 36
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,891,797
Side 2: 2,739,340
Difference: 847,543

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,178
Side 2: 290,567
Difference: 240,389

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Lmao my money is on Rim to win but then meh what do I know. Good luck Rim.

DeletedUser

Stat Time ~

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ALLOS?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 276
Side 2: 391
Difference: 115

chart

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 36
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,891,797
Side 2: 2,739,340
Difference: 847,543

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50,178
Side 2: 290,567
Difference: 240,389

chart

[/spoil]

There all inactives :p

koa anubis

<-- Has entered the building.. :icon_twisted:.
Time to make these stats worth looking at.

DeletedUser

DSL is winning cause DSL attack RIM inactivessssssss got it? so if DSL attack the actives ones in RIM it will be other story ..

DeletedUser

I do hope DSL wins due to Past dealings with RIM! they are just aload of backstabbers they use and abuse people.

DeletedUser62294

I don't know DSL on a personal level but I'd bet they do the same thing.....I'm sorry you got Rimmed just start over

DeletedUser

DSL is winning cause DSL attack RIM inactivessssssss got it? so if DSL attack the actives ones in RIM it will be other story ..

You know theres a "dismiss" button for a reason, right? If they're inactive, you kick them. Claiming that the opposing side is winning only by feeding off your own inactives either shows that you're full of inactives or your inability to defend and thus reverting to the pathetic excuse that they can only take your inactives.

Go DSL, you're doing a good job. <3

~
Pretty

DeletedUser

You know theres a "dismiss" button for a reason, right? If they're inactive, you kick them. Claiming that the opposing side is winning only by feeding off your own inactives either shows that you're full of inactives or your inability to defend and thus reverting to the pathetic excuse that they can only take your inactives.

~
Pretty

hehe im a DSL member

~
Pretty

Were being sarcastic, plus look at duters ODD, he/she can not be inactive :icon_razz:

DeletedUser27158

I was bored. Here are some stats.

24 Hours

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Nooble (DSL)
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1