DSL are Backstabbing Liars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponds186

I do not think this way. This is for Chase.

Yes Chase Flame on and please spare the rest of the threads on this world.

DeletedUser

>.> Why oh why not let it be peaceful while it lasted T_T

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank god ponds thought the evil one had turned you to the dark side for a second

DeletedUser

lol i tho that some1 met Slayer :D

and she said what she tho, why doing this to her ?

DeletedUser

This thread is unnecessary for now. Let Chase come and make her own thread...all this does is egg her on.

DeletedUser

For the love of God you people are SICK.

But since you are on the subject of ME :)

Key Word(s): Chase ; Forum: World 53 Showing results 1 to 25 of 707

DeletedUser

Yes I am always big drama, like getting my tribe to start a thread about a single player in the tribe you are so deeply inserted into the colon of.

Michael Corleone.

I am not in any way, shape, or form involved with DSL on this world. Besides you would know lots about being deeply inserted into the colons of tribes since all you've done on this world is cheer lead and then run away.

DeletedUser

I am not in any way, shape, or form involved with DSL on this world. Besides you would know lots about being deeply inserted into the colons of tribes since all you've done on this world is cheer lead and then run away.

How original, gold star for you fan boi.

DeletedUser

besides you would know lots about being deeply inserted into the colons .

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Go away fan boi's co, even though i like you, or if you come, make sure you are saying my name each time you do please.

I am after all going for LEGEND here.

DeletedUser95858

Not very original since I prolly said something along these lines to or about a member of DSL I forget which... But 'A' for effort.

As far as accomplishments: CHASE sure seems to get a lot of attention headed her way in these externals.:icon_wink:

Editted: Coz I am a member of a cult and we do what we're told.

DeletedUser57199

This is hardly a legacy worth mentioning... just ask w50 players what they think of Braster for his constent insults and plotting against Unkwn/Cbears, anyone who remembers you will have this memory of you attacted to it.

Michael Corleone.

Yeah for the wrong reasons. That is not an accomplishment. I know in Chase's books, achieving rank 300 is quite an accomplishment.

DeletedUser

Dang it Zez, you forgot to SAY MY NAME! Say it, say Chase. :icon_wink:

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.