DSy4 Declares on ACE F.

Cryptography

Reaction score
When it comes to Cryptography, nothing is quick, nothing is missed, nothing is forgotten, and every action taken is planned and deliberate.

We saw what you tried to do in southern K35. We remember how effective it was.

Family tribes stand out. They lack the subtlety needed to survive. Those who have wronged us should watch their backs. Your time in this world is coming to a close.

Out of respect, we left well enough alone, despite the insult paid to us. They got there first, and we would leave them what was theirs. bAd could not complete the job. However, we are not bAd.

You have recruited on our borders. We removed those players in short order. You have nobled our farms and barblers must go. You recruit whatever will click the accept button and that is not the way to be good neighbors.

Majeczka
Dipman
Santio10
SomeGuy99843

All removed, despite having joined you for protection. They may have been the first, but they will certainly not be the last.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: ACE, ACE2, ACE_KB
Side 2:
Players: Barbarian villages

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 402
Side 2: 0
Difference: 402

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,064,940
Difference: 1,064,940

chart
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]

Map Timestamp: 2013-11-08 01:01:18 ST
[/SPOIL]

DSy4 declares on ACE and all affiliates.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Once I knew a man
He knew not and ran
So I took his hand
And showed him he can

Once I knew a man
He knew and still ran
So I took his hand
And showed him I can

All of us can
But a few don't
Some of us know
None of us show

Don't run
Don't hide
Untried

DeletedUser

bAd could not complete the job. However, we are not bAd.

We can and we will, but you´ve to know: vikings need their time to finish things (to much boozy evenings ;)
Anyway, Good Luck :axemen:

DeletedUser

Ah, looks like a good Ol' fashioned gang-bang. :)

Bye-bye my little ACEY neighbors.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My noodle told me so.

-C

<3 why doesn't the i before e rule apply to "beige"?

DeletedUser112106

3-0 for DSy4
Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 209
Difference: 88

chart

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 704,570
Side 2: 1,099,057
Difference: 394,487

chart

Side 1: 24,868
Difference: 24,868

chart

Rebel2society101

Families always get a red X painted on their backs. One day a hunter will be inclined to shoot at it. Now they have 2 hunters at them (bAd + dSy4). I never really understood the concept of family tribes. That's just more work to coordinate, more people to reflect off of your reputation (which almost always goes poorly), and simply put, family tribes are seen as easier targets.

Good luck to dSy4. bAd is chewing a lot, they did what they can, but I think ACE will fall pretty quickly at this point. GL

DeletedUser

All a question of coordination skills and/or naming. I play this game over 7 years and I met small tribes with only noobs in it, huge family tribes with great coordination work, small tribes in an alliance network of cowards and family tribes who worked only with their families...

Respect the enemy as long as he could earn it :)

DeletedUser111206

All a question of coordination skills and/or naming. I play this game over 7 years and I met small tribes with only noobs in it, huge family tribes with great coordination work, small tribes in an alliance network of cowards and family tribes who worked only with their families...

Respect the enemy as long as he could earn it :)

Well nobling 400 barbs says it all to me..

DeletedUser

400 barbs... I started playing this game on W69, yet even I don't like nobling barbs. It's a war game, meant for killing troops, so why play Sim City?

Doesn't it make you playing this game redundant. For me, the people with the highest ODA and lowest Barb nobles are the ones to respect, not the families of cowards.

mrpointhore

Dsy declares on ACE family, and now people bash ACE.
I don't agree with barb nobling either, unless it's for a tactical purpose, which in ACE's case, it wasn't. But everyone on the world can see they are barb nobling when you look for a second on the map.

Did everyone just grow a pair of balls after Dsy declared or something?

DeletedUser111206

Dsy declares on ACE family, and now people bash ACE.
I don't agree with barb nobling either, unless it's for a tactical purpose, which in ACE's case, it wasn't. But everyone on the world can see they are barb nobling when you look for a second on the map.

Did everyone just grow a pair of balls after Dsy declared or something?
Had them earlier :) Im a member of Dsy4.

DeletedUser113010

Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 49
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 18
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 410,163
Side 2: 276,909
Difference: 133,254

chart

Side 1: 164,174
Difference: 164,174

chart

DeletedUser109358

I think 400 barbs are not that big. Look at population. We have over 100 members and if we look back who many players left this world and they nobbled a barb (forever). Let say 100 players from ACE leave this world and before leaving they nobbled a barbarian.

That statistics will tell that up til now every player nobbled only two barb. Which is too less in a church world.

Those guys who use this point against us dont have much experience or bunch of noobs.:icon_smile:

As a defender i will say BAD are better attacker then DSY4 (general not specific) but BAD do have a lots of internal to noble thats why they always ran short of nobles. 70 percent of BAD top player (1st) villas once belongs to his tribe mates.

DeletedUser

It's a war game, meant for killing troops...
>> right.

I don't agree with barb nobling either, unless it's for a tactical purpose
>> right.

To fight well, you need defense. A war eats much defense, so noble barbs for recruiting fast defense (1 example for a tactical maneuver). Some players noble barbs to turtle around (maybe they are not good fighters, but they do what´s possible (so its a strategy too)). If you call you fighter, than you should think this way: The more villas an enemy has, the longer the fight will be and thats what the fighters are looking for, right? rhetorical question
-> the barb-nobler is happy
-> the fighter SHOULD be happy

:axemen: