DSy4 Declares on ACE F.

Cryptography

Reaction score
Seven days have now passed, so it's time for an update on how things are going.
So far there have been 2 accounts lost for ACE F, jyahya (rimmed) and BisuShield (kicked).

Stats

[SPOIL]
7abbab516aff82e76b62922cadaa31d3.png

Stats Summary[/SPOIL]

Specific stats: Conquers, Losses, ODA, ODD

DeletedUser113010

and we have our first runner

mikhails just left ace and formed a 1 person tribe

edit: back in ACE now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They may flee but they cannot hide; DSy4 scopes them far & wide....

DeletedUser

It's like how u say, DSy4 is like bulldozer who is just pushing ACE off the map without any retaliation >.<

I might be wrong aswell ^^

K.

DeletedUser

It's like how u say, DSy4 is like bulldozer K.

Indeed!! Tho the DSy4 bull aint doing no dozing: it's charging right in there, flaying hides, milking the Opposition & leaving them minced :lol:

DeletedUser

Indeed!! Tho the DSy4 bull aint doing no dozing: it's charging right in there, flaying hides, milking the Opposition & leaving them minced :lol:
Minced meat machine at its best?
or hmmm ....
Steamrolling on the ground and all the bodies and wrecked villages are thrown into the minced meat machine. Tho it might be wrong still ^_^

DeletedUser

We did an incredibly predictable mini-op (just our account) and ACE stacked our targets. To add insult to injury, we had lazy nobles on the one village they hadn't stacked. But despite having nearly 12 extra hours to restack that village, there was almost no defense in it when we finally took it and only two supports incoming, from fairly long range. We also managed to take 2 extra villages on top because the stacks stopped the 2 nukes we sent, but let the wall get down to 4. There was no more support to be found, apparently, and we cleared them with quarter-nukes.

All this despite my scout fakes uncovering several heavily stacked villages in the middle of K45, nowhere near anything, and the fact that ACE is an incredibly clustered tribe and support should not take very long.

I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic performance. The one time they almost did a good job defending, they stopped defending and pretty much let us take three villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Mystic Codex was the cause of that ;) Our offense must be really scary if it makes the defense start going offensive :lol: lol

DeletedUser50694

Must say i've been disappointed with what ACE has shown so far, for a core tribe i thought we would face alot more resistance :(

I guess they are busy on w72 :D

DeletedUser

I guess they are busy on w72 :D

It's good ACE has an Exit Plan B for when they are beaten to a pulp & disband in an heraldic gesture of Moving On via Mass Delete, or otherwise fall apart... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser109358

It's good ACE has an Exit Plan B for when they are beaten to a pulp & disband in an heraldic gesture of Moving On via Mass Delete, or otherwise fall apart... :icon_biggrin:

They left this world long ago and they are number one tribe in w72.

DeletedUser108799

Yeah after all the pp I gained from their members no doubt they are rank 1