DSy4 Declares On...

Cryptography

Reaction score
[spoil]
Thorean Nov 13,2013 07:55
We have recently developed a border due to your recruitment of [player]Arioch44[/player] and [player]DR-SM[/player]. We are not making an issue of [player]DR-SM[/player] being a refugee because he did not bother to support his old tribe.

We now have to decide how we are going to handle our border. I have no problem letting our members on the border fight it out. Your new members are recent recruits, and may have to try to prove themselves. If this is the case, it will happen soon. DR-SM seems to want to move west into our church zones.

I am holding back our affected members for only a short time, for obvious tactical reasons. I send this because we have not had any official communication with you at this point, and I wanted to offer the chance to open a dialog. Baring that, I hope your recruited well.

~[player]Thorean[/player]Virescit Vulnere Virtus
[/spoil]
We are not entirely sure as to what RiF expected this mail to accomplish, but DSy4 do not respond well to threats, and we don't back down. RiF wanted to fight it out, and so we shall oblige them.

DSy4 declares on RiF.

So as not to leave our eastern members out, we feel the need to match this with a war for them as well. As such:

DSy4 declares on KILLER.

Rebel2society101

Yay...

Dsy4, T-F-C, T-R-B, MS13, B@nana, [O], R.H., Ace. and more join the gangbang on RiF.

8 tribes in the top 50 vs poor ole RiF. Well, goodbye W70. :p I guess real life is calling hahaha.
Thanks dsy4 for the gangbang. You recruit our members, then declare on them. Hope you pick up the rest of your W63 mates and call it a day, afterall, that is what this is about.

Guys, this is what TW is all about though. I'm not sure why you even made this public DSy4, but I hope you have fun!

DeletedUser

Yay...

Dsy4, T-F-C, T-R-B, MS13, B@nana, [O], R.H., Ace. and more join the gangbang on RiF.

8 tribes in the top 50 vs poor ole RiF. Well, goodbye W70. :p I guess real life is calling hahaha.
Thanks dsy4 for the gangbang. You recruit our members, then declare on them. Hope you pick up the rest of your W63 mates and call it a day, afterall, that is what this is about.

Guys, this is what TW is all about though. I'm not sure why you even made this public DSy4, but I hope you have fun!

Your tribe shouldn't have made threats you couldn't follow up on.

We are not coordinating with other tribes in this war. Don't blame us for bad leadership on your tribe's part.

DeletedUser86215

War name: DSy4 vs. KILLER.

Declaration:
Good luck to all involved.
:icon_smile::lol:

DeletedUser86215

we were having party on K48 now you ruined it :icon_rolleyes::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

... Poor K48, it just lost a lot of party goers.

Ah well, KILLER are now the host to their own party. Make sure you treat their troops well...

DeletedUser86215

We got no return gifts since they won't be returning back:lol::icon_twisted:

darkaniken2

We knew people would call this a "gangbang", but meh. We're not going to hold off our growth just to make other people like us.

As to why this declaration was made, I'd assume it's because RiF and KILLER are both top 20 tribes and thus deserve a declaration. Take it as a compliment. Could have just as easily attacked and wiped you out and made no mention of it anywhere.

DeletedUser112704

it was inevitable and I was thinking Dr-SM would become a reason (or one of the reasons) for a war between DSy4 and RiF...

...also waiting for more "inevitable" to happen soon (as there are some more reasons for war).

EDIT: also from the looks of it, one can think DSy4 is surrounded only by food and nothing more lol.

DeletedUser59417

As rebel2society101 said, T-F-C is at war with Rif. Truly, we did not have plans to attack them, but they were making demands about who we recruit and where we noble. I did not want to take it public because it was a fair fight between Rif and T-f-c. Its not really fair that DSY4 is now planning to war them as well.

Then, again TW is not about being fair. Rif have repeatedly tried to get T-F-C to attack gogg and constantly reminded me that they would receive support from Dsy4. I always thought RiF and Dsy4 were friendly with each other.

Before you flame me rebel i want you to know i always considered you a friend, but you can't demand that we drop players from our tribe or freely give away k24 area to Rif. No tribe is ever going to give up towns to keep a friendship. T-F-C would have fully supported your tribe against DSY4 had you not made threats and made demands. However, it seems that instead of helping you guys we are now fighting your tribe.

Repinski

This declare was a formality to RiF and KILLER. After being threatened by RiF we decided it was time for them to go. As for w63 connections, I'm fairly sure no member of our leadership played w63 at least not in depth.

We look at every application we get seriously. It's not our fault a few w63 guys passed our recruitment standards and wanted to join our tribe.

RiF, happy hunting. KILLER, happy hunting.

Lets make this a fun war shall we?

DeletedUser

Rif have repeatedly tried to get T-F-C to attack gogg and constantly reminded me that they would receive support from Dsy4. I always thought RiF and Dsy4 were friendly with each other.

I don't know where you get your information, but this is a bit much.

Michael Wittman

and me :p seriously rebel, it was all about the tone of your mails and such. no one takes that shit. not if they really want to fight some wars

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueCelticPagan

Our war with Rif was on the cards for some time and shouldn't have come as a surprise to them. They sent several threatening mails to me demanding I kick certain members as they didn't like our recruitment and saying they were going to attack us if I didn't comply.

The one thing we in TFC will NEVER do is kick an active player once recruited. We have created a strong loyal tribe and I'll do as much as I can to repay that loyalty and keep our members as safe as possible, being a rim tribe that's not always been easy.

I might have even worked with Rif in the long run, but I couldn't allow their continued threats to be ignored. It's a shame Forbid didn't step down and let Thorean take the helm as his diplomacy skills are far superior.

The war is far from over but with Dys4 now involved as well, I'm sensing this is the end game for Rif.

I'd also like to praise every single member in both TFC and TRB, we have some truly amazing members.

latchky

Yay...

Author said:
Forbid Nov 04,2013 03:39
I have been seized with boredom.
Your villages will cease to exist.

You see what I did there? No, you probably didn't.

Remember This :)

Dear Rebel,

You were successful with defeating claus but your success ended there. As I told you from the very beginning you would not, and will never rim me. Your poor decisions, arrogance , and egotistic attitude have led to your decline which will be a quick one. We are taking your villages daily and will continue to do that until you meet the rim . You can' walk and talk like your so experienced and then run to real life once a challenge comes. You and T-F-C "gangbanged" me when I was a duke w/ only 16k points, while your tribe sent constant attacks my way. Look at me now :). Not only have your decisions ruined you but they have also put your tribe mates in danger which shows you do not care about them. We are moving in from ever direction except for north and will continue to do so until all of your once claimed territory is ours or dsy4. Take this as a learning lesson for the next world, your constant arguments and threats are idle if you cant back it up.

Actions prove why words mean nothing

I had to make sure you read this before you quit for good :)

Sincerely,
Latchky
Former Duke of Claus
Proud Representer of T-F-C
Prouder to be responsible for the fall of rif and most importantly the end of Forbid