DSy4 Declares On...

DeletedUser112704

lol, I ain't ashamed of losing, yes I lost because I was not ready to be that much active in the game as it requires to be, just to sit and wait for snipe launch times, backtimes, and all that stuff that prolongs the fight ;). I just used stacks, because it saved lots of my time, which I used in my real life. I just play this game and not living in it, I don't use my smartphone to be online all of the time, I log in whenever I have free time for it and enjoy it the way I play it... of course I will lose to someone who is ready to sacrifice more of his RL time for the game, but so what, that is their choice :p.

darkaniken2

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Decipher 12 8 1.416.210 1.107.700
2 KILLER INSTINCT 8 12 813.758 2.058.352

I don't get the point behind this post, or the bolding of your OD stats, unless you're boasting about that much ODD, which really just means a lot of dead D.

DeletedUser

I don't recall being hit?

Ahh my bad there was just a lot of talking about it but I didn't know if it got followed through in those ops. And my tribe mates were hypothesizing that it was mostly your defense getting killed in Caesar's villages. I really have no idea haha.

DeletedUser59417

Members Idiots » Idiots
Name Rank Points Global Rank Villages
Balian in Ibelin 1 533.124 55 61
Dexurai 2 265.573 175 35
hatpickle5 3 223.529 211 30
Caesar517 4 122.176 383 19
freewayjet 5 120.609 387 16
echao 6 116.831 395 17
AliTheLord 7 94.041 475 16
G-Star666 8 48.645 770 9

These are the players that left RiF and formed the tribe "Idiots"

I am unsure of the name or why they choose it. but I think we might see a few more "idiots" between now and tomorrow.

Rif was planning to disband
[spoil]Thorean Nov 24,2013 21:08
RiF members,

We have decided that it is in the interest of the majority of our members to disband. It was a failure of leadership that brought us to fighting multiple wars on most fronts, including 2 top 10 tribes. I apologize it has come to this. This will give at least some our members a chance to continue on to make a difference in this world.

We have a great many skilled players. This was one of the best groups I've worked with, and I hate to see it end. Sadly, the RiF name no longer offers protection, merely a target on your back.

Please pull anything you may find useful off our forums and start making any plans you can to further your position in this world.

I have enjoyed playing with you, and hope to do so again in a future world.

~Thorean
Virescit Vulnere Virtus[/spoil]

But now the remaining members wish to reform rif. i will keep the externals posted as we gather intel from the rif forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59417

it would seem Rif is giving up without a fight at this point. Kinda early to throw in the towel if you ask me.

Michael Wittman

this is why i didnt fear this fight. people are talking about wars being fought in months. months!!!! on each world i have played i have ended up fighting years long wars... get a backbone people. not the players. i can forgive you for that, if your leaders bail on you i understand. you didnt think they would and when they did you realized you were in a tough place... we welcome some who have shown great fight and are of the fighting type that we like. we love to fight! if you think you can work with us and win great victories great but do not tell us what to do. that was RIFs failure. love to fight and will be happy to join in a good battle. that is why we are here. safety breeds weakness. only on dangers edged are true players born. to battle!

DeletedUser

Michael, I would try to quote you, but you couldn't learn punctuation or capitalization if your life depended on it. You were losing until we also had to face DSy4. Do everyone a favor and stop posting, it hurts the eyes. I would have liked to have seen a decent fight, we have many very talented players. As things stand, you can sit there and blow your self ... I mean your trumpet. I look forward to seeing what happens when you have to live up to your mouth.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this is why i didnt fear this fight. people are talking about wars being fought in months. months!!!! on each world i have played i have ended up fighting years long wars... get a backbone people. not the players. i can forgive you for that, if your leaders bail on you i understand. you didnt think they would and when they did you realized you were in a tough place... we welcome some who have shown great fight and are of the fighting type that we like. we love to fight! if you think you can work with us and win great victories great but do not tell us what to do. that was RIFs failure. love to fight and will be happy to join in a good battle. that is why we are here. safety breeds weakness. only on dangers edged are true players born. to battle!

in my experience when a war goes on for a really long time most of the time it's because both tribes completely suck offensively

hardly something to aspire to

DeletedUser

in my experience when a war goes on for a really long time most of the time it's because both tribes completely suck offensively

...or maybe both tribes are good at not only attacking, but also defending? C'mon bro.

Anyway, shame RiF seems to be going down just like that. Their name reminded me of one old world from many years ago and brought back some memories. The leadership (RiF's) kind of failed tho, have to agree with that.

DeletedUser

Thorean agreed that it was leaderships fault. Don't bash him for actually admitting his and his partners faults.

DeletedUser

The tribe also has members from -LGN-.

Yes, unfortunately. Two of our members had a disagreement and one left. Afterwards three people followed him.

We couldn't resolve the matter, and I will leave it at that. It was really just a disagreement in playing style.

MR.MR

hardly something to aspire to

Or perhaps the winning side actually destroys their opponent as opposed to launching one op, merging the entire tribe into them, and calling it a war well done?

DeletedUser

Or perhaps the winning side actually destroys their opponent as opposed to launching one op, merging the entire tribe into them, and calling it a war well done?

Most of the time, when a tribe launches a really effective op there is not much retaliation and often the defending tribe will collapse. I believe that similarly annoying reality is what he was referring to.

Dexurai

I think you'll find that Idiots, ie Fools, was not founded by RiF members. Nor is it a reformation of RiF in any shape or form. The choice of the name? Well it's self explanatory.

DeletedUser

I think you'll find that Idiots, ie Fools, was not founded by RiF members. Nor is it a reformation of RiF in any shape or form. The choice of the name? Well it's self explanatory.

I think you'll find that this is not a surprise to us :icon_wink:

DeletedUser112704

Members Idiots » Idiots
Name Rank Points Global Rank Villages
Balian in Ibelin 1 533.124 55 61
Dexurai 2 265.573 175 35
hatpickle5 3 223.529 211 30
Caesar517 4 122.176 383 19
freewayjet 5 120.609 387 16
echao 6 116.831 395 17
AliTheLord 7 94.041 475 16
G-Star666 8 48.645 770 9

we're watching them since yesterday... and to be honest, I personally wish them all the best, as I understand the reasoning behind it :).

good luck guys.

Michael Wittman

good to know buddy :) im sure we will be dealing with you in the future.

and asalamalakum(scott) is right. if a war ends very quick it is total failure. any decently led tribe can absorb losses and keep on fighting.

darkaniken2

[SPOIL]
5uBFe.png
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
5uBHq.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser86215

Doing our best against DSy4 :icon_biggrin: :icon_cool: darkaniken2 seem like you fan of KFC burger/chicken :icon_cool: