DSY4 vs RIFT

Rebel2society101

RIFT had command of a region in between the core and the rim, but through poor recruitment standards, they ended up as a roadblock for DSY4's emergence into the North.

Why haven't you heard anything about this? Probably because it's not really a war, more like rank #27 RIFT throwing in the towel and letting their villages be taken after spending so much time on them. They really are nice to DSY4.

War Stats
Side 1:
Tribes: RIFT
Side 2:
Tribes: DSy4

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 668
Difference: 570

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 16
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 221,937
Side 2: 2,434,319
Difference: 2,212,382

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,875
Side 2: 73,144
Difference: 69,269

chart

Dsy4 hasn't announced this because they see RIFT as sitting ducks, and it would be 'embarrassing' to declare publicly on such an MRT. Tribes like VENOM have already taken notice of the conflict, and are starting to recruit RIFTs runaways. (Kind of like AO running to Care? right?)

There's really not much to be seen, but I thought I'd post this current event as a neutral party anyway because no one else feels like posting any news. So have at it folks. If you're a DSY4 hater, then use this information at your discretion. I for one, admire their tribe for their brutality, recruitment, and the IDGAF attitude they carry. Long live DSY4 and may they eventually win this world.

Map:
http://www.twstats.com/en70/index.p...centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

Rebel2society101

Updated information:

#23 VENOM + #27 RIFT have joined forces to try to take on just a minuscule number of DSY4 players, to no avail.

Even with #49 *Earths support incoming from the backlines and village morale on their side, they still cannot hang on to their villages. It seems they forgot how to properly stack and snipe.

With the current stats 44-4 (lifetime total DSY4 vs VENOM + RIFT), it's safe to say that the projected outcome is at least 100-4.

Go DSY4!

Last edited:

Michael Wittman

thanks for the news. if you didnt bring it, no one would. constantly tribes on their way out the door :)

DeletedUser112704

that's not exactly news if you keep an eye on TWstat ;).

there's some interesting stuff going on in our world.

Rebel2society101

Yeah because everyone checks ennoblements for every tribe in W70.

Rebel2society101

Anyways, rather than everyone having to 'waste' their time looking it up, I've posted the general idea of the conflict for everyone to see, that way curious eyes can get a better look. If you'd rather there be fewer threads, than by all means, continue.

DeletedUser59417

Anyways, rather than everyone having to 'waste' their time looking it up, I've posted the general idea of the conflict for everyone to see, that way curious eyes can get a better look. If you'd rather there be fewer threads, than by all means, continue.

Fewer threads is the general idea.
[spoil]You got trolled[/spoil]

DeletedUser112704

it really does not matter how they fight, if they're gonna lose in the end. its a war and winners get everything, losers go to rim... that means to us (nearly), and don't think we're gonna be more kind :p.

DeletedUser

And you have the gall to complain about other peoples PnP...

Rebel2society101

And you have the gall to complain about other peoples PnP...

It's a thread. It's not even my tribe. I won't put the effort into a tribe that isn't mine + the news isn't worth the PnP. I'm pretty sure we would all laugh if they wrote a PnP for this. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It's a thread. It's not even my tribe. I won't put the effort into a tribe that isn't mine + the news isn't worth the PnP. I'm pretty sure we would all laugh if they wrote a PnP for this. :icon_eek:

Unless ofc if the PnP will come from RIFT/VENOM, thats something but, dsy4? Nah, no chance. :lol:

DeletedUser112521

Just to officially clarify the situation from DSy4s point of view.

The reason DSy4 have not openly declared on Venom and Rift is out of respect for both those tribes. We massively out size them - so to publicly declare on them would be nothing more than insulting. Both tribes have earned DSy4s respect and by all accounts are putting up a spirited fight. They are not just rolling over and giving up which a lot of tribes have done in the recent past. It is also worth noting that in this region DSy4 are also warring another ally of theirs - ~U.K~.

However, DSy4's largest target is ToT - again a side who are making the game fun for us by actually playing. ToT were ranked 12 when we began launching.

We are happy with how all these wars are going so far and how the tribes involved are keeping us busy and making this fun.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: ToT, VENOM, ~U.K~, RIFT

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 6
Difference: 100

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 510,176
Side 2: 29,379
Difference: 480,797

chart
[/spoil]

Rebel2society101

Thank you for the valuable insight Turnip. Keep up the good work. I hope to hear more.

DeletedUser112272

typical K skirmishes. Bigger things to happen in future

Rebel2society101

RIFT merged into VENOM, creating a rank 15 "powerhouse" with the leftover active members between the two tribes. I wonder if their fight will be better. They left a lot of inactive "dead-weight" 3-6k players in between themselves as a small meatshield.