DSY4 vs RIFT

DeletedUser

I guess, my answer was a bit harsh then, but then again, you normally ask someone from leadership about joining. And you cant really expect members, who have nothing to do with recruitment, to answer in the same polite way as leadership. Or am I wrong here?

DeletedUser59417

Can't we just hug it out and invite everyone.

i want to change the way TW works, why can't we have a 24,000 member cap per tribe?

I demand a change.

DeletedUser

i want to change the way TW works, why can't we have a 24,000 member cap per tribe?

I demand a change.

I 2nd that. Hugs all around. First round of hugs is on me.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I demand a change.

I believe there has been a world with no limit, and the obvious happened. Though I'm led to believe it was done ironically :p

As for the original topic of this thread, which has no official origins from either tribe and I'm surprised missed certain pieces of information in it's introduction, Rift has become little more than a "weir" tribe, with it's main/larger players moved into Venom
and smaller accounts streamed to purgatory.

This sees Venom creating a united front against the rank 2 behemoth, hopefully allowing for improved tribal communication and coordination and providing an interesting battle for both sides. Venom as a tribe have been fighting hard and refused to give up. Their persistance and tenacity is admirable, however being the underdogs, they are unlikely to survive this war of attrition.

Aside from the odd player simply returning fakes, and one or two fighting to the very death and doing rather well in surviving longer than many players under such an onslaught, there appears to be no consolidated effort to create a defensible frontline, nor has there been a coordinated retaliatory effort. I'd also guess that there is no attempt to plan or even invent strategies to turn disadvantage to advantage and show W70 their stock.

Barring continued and persistant recruitment of "food" stretching back along DSY4's expansion towards the rim, I don't see Venom lasting more than a couple of weeks as eventually they must, eventually, succumb to the odds.

I wish Venom luck, learning and prosperity on future worlds, because as a member of DSY4 I would say they can not and will not stay on this one much longer :)

(apologies for the long read tl;dr version below)

DSY4 big, DSY4 smash puny tribe, DSY4 strongest.

devil667

Dude 24000..... Even WW2 didnt hit that many cities/villages/towns whatsoever. T_T .