DSY4 vs RIFT

DeletedUser

But that wasn't ever a war...

Actually yeah, I miss it too. Evidently only non-wars get good PnP.

DeletedUser59417

Why does everyone on this world hate u6s5l.?

Most of his points are valid and on topic.
DSY4 Are going to win most any war they get involved in, they are a well organized tribe.

DeletedUser

DSy4's biggest enemy is itself.

And I've had my spats with various people on the world, they might just hold a grudge :).

lady skye

Why does everyone on this world hate u6s5l.?

Most of his points are valid and on topic.
DSY4 Are going to win most any war they get involved in, they are a well organized tribe.

You forgot to mention rude and arrogant, their disgraceful nature will be the end of them eventually ;)

DeletedUser112704

I think he means DSy4.

I haven't talked to them personally, but being a tribe so big and successful can make its members too confident, and that can lead to being rude to players smaller than them.

DeletedUser

Speaking from our accounts point of view, not representing the tribe as a whole; We try (and I like to think that we succeed) in conducting ourselves with dignity. We don't flame or treat others with disrespect, even an enemy. There's nothing worse than a sore winner..well, maybe a paper cut but we try to avoid those as well.

Rebel2society101

DSy4, like other larger tribes, have a lot to manage, thus have a time constraint on what they can do. Yes power can turn some into pompous ego-maniacs, but the experience of being at the top can be humbling all the same. If you get a simple "yes" or "no" or no reply at all from the top, it's no knock down to you, it's just there is a lot going on. I'd hardly call that being conceited, but it can easily be interpreted as such. I mean why would a 100k player bother typing a page long reply to a 600 point player's flattery message?

DeletedUser

DSy4 being disgraceful? Uh, ok.

Can the random forum watchers like me get some proof? I've not seen them be disgraceful...they've been far too quiet IMO for them to be disgraceful.

They do run the risk of arrogance if they keep facing no challenges, but I'm sure they'll face a challenge sooner or later and we'll see then how they respond and know how to judge them then.

DeletedUser

If you get a simple "yes" or "no" or no reply at all from the top, it's no knock down to you, it's just there is a lot going on. I'd hardly call that being conceited, but it can easily be interpreted as such. I mean why would a 100k player bother typing a page long reply to a 600 point player's flattery message?

LionKiller1 on 21.09. at 04:19
hi mate, can you help me join to your tribe pls...

Encrypted Apocalypse on 21.09. at 10:07
Nope…

LionKiller1 on 21.09. at 15:43
what's nope...???

Encrypted Apocalypse on 21.09. at 20:42
no...

Now people may find my answer a bit harsh. But hey, its the truth, and if you cant take it, well, sry, but thats not really my fault then. I only got in, because I actually know the guys on the accounts in DSy4, talking about a very late start for me. So if someone messages me, who I dont even know and has less points than me, well, sry, but I cant help you, certainly not when it comes to joining the tribe at least...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Omg you are so rude and conceited it'll be your downfall you're such a noob blah blah blah

/sarcasm

I completely agree. If they can't handle it, they shouldn't be applying to your tribe and expecting anything less. It's better than if you'd lied to them and given them false hope, or shoved them around as a joke. Your way was probably nicer than most.

DeletedUser

And to be fair and honest, why would I waste my time with writing an essay, when I can say the same thing with a simple sentence/word. I was always told to get to the point, well, and thats how I do things now. Even though some people may not like it :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Methinks players just get bitter when rimmed or outplayed. Nothing to take to heart :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser113018

I agree with U6, seems to just people being bitter. I wasn't part of the original pre-made but when I contacted them I was treated with respect throughout the application process.

Most likely this 'rude and arrogant' behaviour is saying no to applications like : "can i join your tribe?" Which imo deserve no response whatsoever, why should someone take their time to reply respectfully when believing you can get into a tribe with that application is disrespectful in itself.

DeletedUser

If they give a well-detailed/thought-out application I think it definitely deserves more than just a 'No.'

But as Daryl said, if you do not spend time typing out an application, you shouldn't expect much at all and to be honest, you deserve a 'No.'

DeletedUser112964

As someone who was previously a baron of DSy4, I can assure you all that when it comes to official matters such as recruitment mails or diplomacy mails etc, DSy4 is very respectful and formal with everyone. Even those who send in the applications that say "can I join your tribe plz?".

-R