DSy4 VS Ronin

DeletedUser114370

Eh, thought I'd get ahead of this one before everybody jumps on us for it - one of our members has gone barb. Yes, it's tremendously embarrassing. It's frustrating as heck. I'll not pretend anything otherwise. We didn't know he had decided to delete, one of the most annoying players I've met on W70... And that includes a few gems who I probably don't need to name :p

DeletedUser112704

Is that supposed to be me? :icon_cry: Shows what you see me as :icon_eek:

I don't recall mixing you with monkey ever ^_-

although, I'm still waiting for an explanation of why you have added me to that chat room :p

DeletedUser113861

if you're reading this Clive, piss poor mate. piss poor.

DeletedUser

Eh, thought I'd get ahead of this one before everybody jumps on us for it - one of our members has gone barb. Yes, it's tremendously embarrassing. It's frustrating as heck. I'll not pretend anything otherwise. We didn't know he had decided to delete, one of the most annoying players I've met on W70... And that includes a few gems who I probably don't need to name :p

Objection, I'm pretty sure I'm more annoying :p

DeletedUser114370

Yeup up by about 160 caps. My personal goal is 200 for the tribe by the end of next week. Go team go!

DeletedUser116009

Hah pathetic. A bit early for gloating. I remember motormouth posting similar early stats in DT "war". We will see... Pretty sad bragging about the poor lead that you have considering the size and location advantage that you have and failed to acknowledge might I add. We're on ur doorstep, in your backyard and u think ur doing well? No no ... We're coming for YOU, in fact we're already there.

DeletedUser114370

Hah we have a late start on the eviction, I'll admit that. It won't change the end result.

As to the size difference... at my last count, we have like a 25% size advantage? I'll admit that it helps, but I hardly think it qualifies as overwhelming. As to the location advantage, y'all outnumber us in at least four of the main continents in which we are fighting... And don't blame us for winning when you decided to overreach yourselves.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hah pathetic. A bit early for gloating. I remember motormouth posting similar early stats in DT "war". We will see... Pretty sad bragging about the poor lead that you have considering the size and location advantage that you have and failed to acknowledge might I add. We're on ur doorstep, in your backyard and u think ur doing well? No no ... We're coming for YOU, in fact we're already there.

help!we are surrounded by noobs

DeletedUser114370

I'm the biggest newb around... It's basically the only thing my tribe does... Rag on me for being such a newb :)

DeletedUser110690

So basically infect talked ronin into provoking dsy4 into starting a war with ronin so that when ronin sends their D up north and is all tired from fighting dsy4 infect will be able to attack a worn down and almost defenseless ronin!?!

DeletedUser115407

So basically infect talked ronin into provoking dsy4 into starting a war with ronin so that when ronin sends their D up north and is all tired from fighting dsy4 infect will be able to attack a worn down and almost defenseless ronin!?!

Erm... No comment :icon_eek:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Bit controversial! Have you hung your boots up, or still lurking on other worlds? :p

DeletedUser113330

I have no interest in getting into a to and fro with this bunch.
I will just clearly and quite simply state

1. Dsy4 recruited DT, our refugees
2. Dsy4 then declared.
3. Ronin then developed a relationship with NWO

That's the order - end of story.

The fact that we harvested more talent from NWO than Dsy4 could from DT is there own fault.
There early winning stats is no surprise as we both recruited their defeated enemy (NWO) and
we were an invading force from the deep south. Y'all carry on hasn't really impressed anyone.

Gloating and parading around has demonstrated your confidence, but you have never backed it up
Now you will blame Infect's entry for everything. So before you forget....
This is the last week of the 1v1.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: DSy4

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 709
Side 2: 404
Difference: 305

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: