[DT], KNT Vs Fenix, F.D

DeletedUser

Yes boss. :icon_cry: It was so easy as well!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I know no mods yeah you tried to get me banned or trying your best the way it looked someone told me and showed me your post mate not saying who just very soon your gonna have a shock:)

Thats a good lad steve muzzle your bitches. so i do not keep hearing there gums flapping away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats a good lad steve muzzle..... so i do not keep hearing there gums flapping away.

Well until you decided in your ultimate wisdom to throw in a derogatory remark, i was quite happy for my "fellow players" to not concern themselves with you, but as i now see, you lack any sort of basic manners or in fact any morals.

And for the record dont call me "Lad" your not old or wise enough to fasten my shoe laces little child, so rather than tell my "Guys" to leave you alone, i will encourage them to keep playing verbal tennis with you, as its very simple, you lack the basic intelligence to have any sort of real Pnp on here, and will no doubt get yourself either banned or at the very least an infraction or two.

So my advice is keep up with the name calling, im sure the mods on the forums will stand by your calling fellow players "Bitches", i would also recommend that your daddy, spends some time teaching you how to speak with respect, as once puberty has passed and you enter the real world, that mouth of yours is going to get you into some real trouble, and thats trouble that Daddy cant fix for you.

colonelabbas

Thats a good lad Steve muzzle your bitches. so i do not keep hearing there gums flapping away.

And we always wondered why our w8 forum is always quite or in the BT language,FOOL LANGUAGE ALERT 'Sticking a dick in the mouth and shutting the hell up' :S

Mate you obviously lack any manners,this forum wasn't and isn't made to cuss other forum users but actually discuss/argue about whats happening in the world or whatever is to be said concerning the w8'ers.

So whats better as Steve said is to either get your daddy to teach you some basic manners on how to socialize and blend with the people,or just get the hell off the forums and play the game.

Good luck,hope you get that what i said wasn't meant to insult you and as a result you insult back but rather an explanation on how teh forums are used :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

BT, what does that really stand for?

Now who showed you what because if I send something into a Mod it should be confidential. If someone has shown you something then you really should spill the beans. However, you are so full of it that it is coming oput of your ears.

PS send on the surprise, I love your fakes! They are sooooooo convincing. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

keep those nukes coming guys send me more lol and as of no im gonna beg you to send even more like i did with csb :icon_biggrin:

Do i not deserver more :icon_cry:

so hubert or should i say richard williams >:) whats going down eh? manchester doing good for you buddy:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

keep those nukes coming guys send me more lol and as of no im gonna beg you to send even more like i did with csb :icon_biggrin:

Do i not deserver more :icon_cry:

so hubert or should i say richard williams >:) whats going down eh? manchester doing good for you buddy:icon_razz:

Not bad, Leeds good for you?

Tornado4117

still u can not time for shit dude serious xD

If that is true, and this happened....

New cluster (471|410) K44 9,189 black talons [Fenix] Virkamies [[DT]] 2009-12-23 20:48:04
New cluster (464|404) K44 9,517 black talons [Fenix] Virkamies [[DT]] 2009-12-23 17:37:48
44:16:05 (465|410) K44 8,785 black talons [Fenix] Virkamies [[DT]] 2009-12-23 17:00:13
New cluster (467|412) K44 8,780 black talons [Fenix] Virkamies [[DT]] 2009-12-23 06:32:24
New cluster (466|411) K44 8,780 black talons [Fenix] Virkamies [[DT]] 2009-12-23 06:06:02
New cluster (469|409) K44 8,742 black talons [Fenix] Virkamies [[DT]] 2009-12-23 00:28:43
New cluster (470|410) K44 9,441 black talons [Fenix] Virkamies [[DT]] 2009-12-22 21:35:40
New cluster (469|410) K44 8,938 black talons [Fenix] Virkamies [[DT]] 2009-12-22 19:11:26
New cluster (469|410) K44 8,938 black talons [Fenix] Virkamies [[DT]] 2009-12-22 15:18:28
New cluster (469|410) K44 8,952 black talons [Fenix] Virkamies [[DT]] 2009-12-22 09:25:29
New cluster (467|408) K44 10,008 black talons [Fenix] Virkamies [[DT]] 2009-12-15 17:59:52

Then you sir, are a piss poor player. I sat jaaz for about 5 weeks under constant attack and didnt lose that many and thats while sitting complex part time too. So if virk cant attack (lol) whats your excuse?

And before you get on my back, i've been inactive on my own account since november really when it comes to attacking pretty much but im back now (again) see u soon :)

DeletedUser

we will see very soon tornado :icon_cool:

nice OD btw 3 or 2 years you have been here almost 2 months almost got more xD

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Fenix F.D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KNT [DT]
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,350
Side 2: 574
Difference: 776

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,102,314
Side 2: 5,221,883
Difference: 7,880,431

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KNT [DT]
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 64
Difference: 21

image.php

Side 1: 433,430
Side 2: 577,042
Difference: 143,612

image.php

DeletedUser

we will see very soon tornado :icon_cool:

It is simple common sense that is easier to get more OD in late game that it would have been in early or mid game for the basic fact that in late game one has more villages at ones disposal.

Surely you realize this...:icon_eek:

Anyways, go DT!
Continue stickin it to the man!

Tornado4117

Thats a lie, you are lying about your OD.

Ur ODD has gone up yes because your losing villages. It isnt hard to be attacked. And i dont think you have raised your ODA by 15 million in the last 2 months.

Stop your bs.

Side 1:
Tribes: [DT]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 54,775
Side 2: 19,120
Difference: 35,655

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 5
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 104,594
Side 2: 46,541
Difference: 58,053

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 17
Difference: 70

image.php

Side 1: 743,804
Side 2: 165,573
Difference: 578,231

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 262
Side 2: 93
Difference: 169

image.php

Side 1: 2,342,997
Side 2: 893,252
Difference: 1,449,745

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 846
Side 2: 471
Difference: 375

image.php

Side 1: 7,652,526
Side 2: 4,488,979
Difference: 3,163,547

image.php

[DT] are not struggling and are fully in control.

pyronixcore

I just wanted to say that this war is proving to be very interesting. Those actually taking part are doing well.

Good luck to both sides of the war, and may it remain interesting and fun for everybody. It's a shame people are getting called names like 'nipple head', it's far more fun to be fighting competitively in game but keeping it cool, than using silly names and poorly constructed insults.

Let's look at the facts, have fun playing, and really enjoy ourselves!

DeletedUser

6 villages taken in the last 24 hrs. Wow. This world really does suck.

DeletedUser

Thats a lie, you are lying about your OD.

Ur ODD has gone up yes because your losing villages. It isnt hard to be attacked.

Hell, ask Fenix and F.D about that. I conquered a handful of barbs down in some southern K and went from 300k ODD to comfortably in the top 20.. Gaining ODD and ODA is easy, just throw your troops at villages.. The real challenge is holding them for a period of time and growing. I ran out of activity and lust for the game. Afterall, all you are doing is sending numbers to beat other numbers. I'd rather play Total War and actually control my army and own the enemy, without relying on numbers..

DeletedUser

:eek:

What has happened to our farm Black Talons? He has been silent so long. :O I suppose that we have to find someone else to gift us 50 villages in one month now. Luckily I have an idea who it will be. :)

DeletedUser

What has happened to our farm Black Talons? He has been silent so long. :O I suppose that we have to find someone else to gift us 50 villages in one month now. Luckily I have an idea who it will be. :)

Im here virk my princess do not worry:icon_biggrin: sorry for not talking lately i have been owning46:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Good to know that you didnt escape. You are one of the easiest targets I have ever had. Have to find your current hide now. Also looking for your dad but he is still using only other accounts. :)