[DT], KNT Vs Fenix, F.D

DeletedUser

well guys nice to see this world still turning after i left almost a year ago...sad to see that KNT though is losing some ground ...anyways...i'm back though in world 43..^.^... anyone remeber the Itchy here ??

DeletedUser

lawl so anyone who can facilitate my return to KNT?? i'm pretty much ready to accept some inactive accounts there..just KNT or DT though...

baldovino di fiandra

lawl so anyone who can facilitate my return to KNT?? i'm pretty much ready to accept some inactive accounts there..just KNT or DT though...

bro of course i remember you! you're great finally you're back!!
i'll write a private message to you, read it asap
BdF

Tornado4117

Tango Minder finally went barb after his ban.

Cheaters never prosper.

Of coarse Tango will just get another account in Fenix and cheat again, but at least it made me smile.

In terms of the war, its hard to say who is winning. [DT] are doing fine and so are myriad and Fenix, only KNT and F.D are struggling.

Id say it was pretty even.

DeletedUser

Timeframe reflects when [DT] and F.D started. Fenix began on [DT] 3 weeks later, then KNT joined in on Nov. 30th.

Side 1:
Tribes: F.D Fenix
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: KNT [DT]
Players:
Timeframe: 22/08/2009 00:00:00 to 17/02/2010 12:44:08
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4,210
Side 2: 2,912
Difference: 1,298
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 40,243,222
Side 2: 26,762,603
Difference: 13,480,619
image.php

Since Myriad was mentioned. Stats are added for Myriad-F.D only. As Myriad is only warring with F.D, as far as I know.

Side 1:
Tribes: F.D
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Myriad
Players:
Timeframe: 01/11/2009 00:00:00 to 17/02/2010 12:44:08
Side 1: 538
Side 2: 532
Difference: 6
image.php

Side 1: 5,325,676
Side 2: 5,504,518
Difference: 178,842
image.php

DeletedUser

Stats don't lie but I wonder how many accounts Tango played to achieve those scores.

True, you made mincemeat of KNT in your core regions and that is what gave you guys such a good start. Those poor lambs got eaten alive in your K8xs and K7xs, you showed no mercy. Now, however, the tide is turning as DT are ganing ground slowly and KNT have shored up the majority of those inactive accounts. This war was never going to be over quickly. We are all committed players and here, I hope, for the long term. Only time will show who the winner will be, but I'm putting my money on DT and KNT, rather than the 'Dark Side':lol:

DeletedUser

Stats don't lie but I wonder how many accounts Tango played to achieve those scores.

True, you made mincemeat of KNT in your core regions and that is what gave you guys such a good start. Those poor lambs got eaten alive in your K8xs and K7xs, you showed no mercy. Now, however, the tide is turning as DT are ganing ground slowly and KNT have shored up the majority of those inactive accounts. This war was never going to be over quickly. We are all committed players and here, I hope, for the long term. Only time will show who the winner will be, but I'm putting my money on DT and KNT, rather than the 'Dark Side':lol:

Surely you don't base all of Fenix's success on one man alone do you?

DeletedUser

Its easier than acknowledging the fact that we are playing better than they thought we would.

DeletedUser

You guys are playing really well, but there are a few accounts that played very well and with a certain,should we say, co-ordination, that was way beyond the normal. Tango has liquer store right now it would seem. He was playing the account previously as well, just that he probably had the sit and let it lapse and then retook it to keep away from that 60 day rule.

I do not begrudge the players that play fairly, just get a little upset when there are a very small minority that spoil it for everyone else. Eventually people get tarred with the wrong stick, but being led by a guy who seems, to all intents and purposes, to cheat means we have little time for you lot. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hub.. Liquer Store is still in this world..I can confirm Tango does not hold that account..

DeletedUser

I guess more proof that you guys don't know what you're talking about with your ridiculous speculations...

DeletedUser

Last weeks stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: F.D Fenix
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: [DT] KNT
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 118
Side 2: 49
Difference: 69
image.php

Side 1: 1,131,992
Side 2: 462,885
Difference: 669,107
image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: F.D
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Myriad
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 149
Side 2: 28
Difference: 121
image.php

Side 1: 1,491,481
Side 2: 275,740
Difference: 1,215,741
image.php

DeletedUser

Hub.. Liquer Store is still in this world..I can confirm Tango does not hold that account..

I'll take your word for it.

Is he still playing this world then or did he go after the ban. I would think he is lying low to avoid the flak. Anyone are to enlighten me?

DeletedUser

I'll take your word for it.

Is he still playing this world then or did he go after the ban. I would think he is lying low to avoid the flak. Anyone are to enlighten me?

It is more than likely he has taken controll of another account. Hell, both sides have many inactives and have the means to get new owners for those accounts..

DeletedUser

Tango Minder finally went barb after his ban.

Cheaters never prosper.

Of coarse Tango will just get another account in Fenix and cheat again, but at least it made me smile.

Thank god, justice on this finally. Tango was cheating by so many time as his presence on the world. Badly TW team wasn´t quick and effective enough to get it before, part by Tango skill in doing that, needed to say.
Good enemie, good chat, skilled player. Hope play on the book from now and make we all glad by had the pleasure of fight him. :)

Good luck to both sides. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Really? When it was just DT we were fighting, we were doing just fine against them. When KNT jumped in (on Nov. 31, not Nov. 30) we went to action there mostly instead. Made sense since we actually shared a great more teritory there. Since then, I think DT/Fenix have actually been about even, but the # of villages being traded is relatively very minor. Granted K45/55 have heated up somewhat recently though and Virk is moving to K69 to make things more interesting there I suspect.

And as for only cleaning them up in our K70's and 80's, yes we did that. We also pushed north and KNT failed to take out our players with major holdings in their territory (i.e., K51). The did make progress in K52/53 on isolated villages and continue to pound F.D in K44 and the minor holdings that were elsewhere, but thats about it. In K61 also for example, we went from being outnumbered about 2:1 to changing that ratio so that we now outnumber KNT about 2:1.

KNT has also never had any real stretch where they did more than go slightly ahead of Fenix in the cap stats.

F.d has certainly taken their lumps. But lately against Myriad, they are in the drivers seat for now.

In terms of activity, if you look at daily conquer totals, DT recently has dropped quite poorly and F.D has rebounded to start taking more villages than DT on a daily basis (of course that is a short trend so far and may not last).

Oh, and a good way to tell when the KNT/Fenix war started. The day before the war (Nov. 30th) is the most villages they ever had. They are now about 4,000 villages short of that mark (or roughly 40 million points). Fenix has recently overtaken their historical high and are now the largest tribe ever on W8.

But, hth, yes, you are right. Fenix is still only played by one player and we are still losing the war or at least not at all winning it.