[DT], KNT Vs Fenix, F.D

chivalrous knight

To be fair, Virgilcain had been our active baron against MYRIAD, KNT and DT for about 6 months or so? and he had been doing mostly great job on his own and now we can argue that Virgil can't take more DT/KNT/MYRIAD villages due to the fact that I:A had been supporting them under the previous NAP? one have to wonder how huge support had arrive within short hours right?

And giving that I:A had been building up Nuke for 6 months and then launch them during one holiday break for their players against Virgil who had been active along the long period of war is not much shame for Virgil as well.

Oh...had i forgotton that DT is also under the secretly protection of the Banana smokers who support their players as well while the Bananas are having Alliance/NAP with FENIX & FD... so that DT can set a foothold in the south.

DeletedUser

I'm sure nobody faults vergil for having a set-back when a whole new tribe enters the conflict (yes 'enters', if there was any support from I:A prior to April 1, it was so limited as to make almost no difference), but he seems to have completely given up the first moment he gets seriously challenged.

And come on, BNNSKR has 2 players and less than 4 mill points. "secret protection" my ass.

DeletedUser

I'm sure nobody faults vergil for having a set-back when a whole new tribe enters the conflict (yes 'enters', if there was any support from I:A prior to April 1, it was so limited as to make almost no difference), but he seems to have completely given up the first moment he gets seriously challenged.

And come on, BNNSKR has 2 players and less than 4 mill points. "secret protection" my ass.

Its still an underhanded tactic. BNNSKR had NAPs and were supporting against those tribes. Its still an act of agression, no matter what way you look at it. As soon as Fenix discovered they were supporting [DT], we marked them as enemies.

chivalrous knight

Errr....to make it more logical BNNSKR had about 600 villages in the beginning, and the moment a particular DT player land, he land next to them and BNNSKR emptied their villages to support him, so the DT player can fully build his new foothold as NUKE villages and launch at villages next to him, without worrying counter... the moment when FD/FENIX start to noble BNNSKR, i assume long range support already land..

assume BNNSKR had 300 villages as support .... 10k support multiply by 300 = 3000k support right? divide by 10 villages means 300k support for each village.

and ahem, i don't suppose a person's aXX can stuff in even 300k "beans" right?

DeletedUser

Hey everyone!

I Love to read these Pink and Blue stories. We are real bastards! Sorry...

DeletedUser

Wow, some familiar names popping up here. Tyr Hades/Mornek here btw. A shame the inactivity bug hit CLOROX at the same time DT and co. did. Hope all is well with you all and good luck.

Hey! i have no clue if you rememeber me, but its been SOOO long, lol if you do rmember me, hows it going?

DeletedUser

CEG kid, no?

lol yes and more :icon_razz: earlier on i went through a tribe changing spree, and didnt change often, but did change a fair amount. I started off in F.D to tell the truth, then went to NG, then REL, TRE, and then i was in CEG untill shortly before it disbanded, but had actually taken a break from TW... came back like 3 weeks later with CEG basically dead and my account half nobled :icon_sad: and now im playing again, but hard core missing W8 and wishing i had never left. I dont know how i used to play with only 1 vill, and playing W48 and 49 SUCKS!

Anyone have an account i can play? I will honestly play any account (not huge ones, not ready for over like 2 mill yet :icon_razz:) in any tribe.

oh and i forgot, i was also in KNT after F.D. lol so i was in tribes that are on both sides of this war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: F.D Fenix
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [DT] KNT
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 123
Side 2: 147
Difference: 24

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,080,842
Side 2: 1,309,949
Difference: 229,107

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: F.D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Myriad I:A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 191
Difference: 142

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 459,963
Side 2: 1,816,839
Difference: 1,356,876

image.php

DeletedUser

lol yes and more :icon_razz: earlier on i went through a tribe changing spree, and didnt change often, but did change a fair amount. I started off in F.D to tell the truth, then went to NG, then REL, TRE, and then i was in CEG untill shortly before it disbanded, but had actually taken a break from TW... came back like 3 weeks later with CEG basically dead and my account half nobled :icon_sad: and now im playing again, but hard core missing W8 and wishing i had never left. I dont know how i used to play with only 1 vill, and playing W48 and 49 SUCKS!

Anyone have an account i can play? I will honestly play any account (not huge ones, not ready for over like 2 mill yet :icon_razz:) in any tribe.

oh and i forgot, i was also in KNT after F.D. lol so i was in tribes that are on both sides of this war.

I don't remember you ever playing in KNT. Who was your Duke? Do you remember?

DeletedUser3967

I remember you as a tribe hopper... ho ho ho

DeletedUser

I remember you as a tribe hopper... ho ho ho

tribe hopper? i only had 5 real tribe changes in total.
1)started KNT and didnt have any other members around me, so left. (there for 20 days)
2)Then went to NG untill it failed, so had to change tribes. (3 months)
3)then went to REL for less than a month because alot of NG members did. (22 days)
4)changed my mind and went to F.D untill i decided at the time they didnt have quite enough activity for me (2 months)
5)and then stuck with REL and CEG... (1 year, 14 days)

sorry W8 was my second world ever, i had only started playing TW a month or 2 before W8 started.

I don't remember you ever playing in KNT. Who was your Duke? Do you remember?

sorry idk, but it turns out KNT was my first tribe.... and it also turns out i was a member of CLOROX at one point lol (it wasnt me, it was the new owner of my account who killed it)

DeletedUser

I take full responsibility for anything lacking in KNT's performance... I'm no longer there. :D

Hi Hub. :)

DeletedUser

Where the bleeding hell did you get too? Lots of chat an then you go quite and no-one told me you were red because I had the emergency sit and you go abandoned.

Anywho, you feeling better?

In DT now :icon_biggrin:

bread castle

Hey Hubert... *smiles*

Where ist the front at the moment?
I guess where my former villages were, no? Good luck!!

greets Juli