Duck And Cover

DeletedUser96316

Sounds like you really know nothing about your own tribe... no wonder they fall... A few of those players listed were activity fighting and doing recaptures until we oped them... You can check their tw nobling history, external forum post etc.... Hell, I even remember when DJ comes on the forum pleading his players to stop spending so much time on the external forum and more time fighting... Sooooo maybe if you're more "active" players were to do what the "inactive" player was telling you to do, maybe nuke might not have fall so quickly.... And i don't know what your definition of stack is, but if it takes me 10-20 nukes min to clear some of its front line villages, I would call that stack.... Need reference? Check out DJ and Tedus's ODD since the war began and those villages that we hit of their's are all K46:icon_idea: So if you want to believe that we were fighting inactives and nobling easy village and NUKE is better than Axte, well believe what you want. Because in the end of the day they will be forgotten or written down as one of the most over-rated ranked 2 tribe that got absorb by a no name rim tribe that use to be their moral basher. But I do have to thank you guys for sticking around especially in the external forum and writing these posts to give me a good laugh. Much appreciated :icon_wink:

Quit spouting crap davisly.

DeletedUser

Davisly,

Tedus was sat since the start of the war.
Amaraya was up methinks until he went away for 12months (I eagerly await his return), he went on a gap year.
Dj was active until 3weeks ago or so. Spoke to him yesterday.

Raventuga...was always a terrible player. Not going to hide that fact. Just check rycole's profile if it still exists. Internal was planned before the war started.
Dan dissapeared on us. I guess thats your force of making people going inactive...

Darthtraytus...there is a reason people change their alias'....You were never in a real war. AGG was a terrible tribe and never a real threat to anyone or anything.

Noone is suggesting that its axte's fault that nuke were inactive. That was our fault. We didn't have decent replacement players on hand.

Really gets on my nerves when players like you come on here and start insulting your betters. So kindly leave to somewhere where people care about what you're saying.

(ignoring the most recent messages. As all spam)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Smart one there, telling one of the best players to play W51 and TW in general that he sucks when you've done oh so little yourself. At least he knows when to quit :icon_wink:

DeletedUser95593

Smart one there, telling one of the best players to play W51 and TW in general that he sucks when you've done oh so little yourself. At least he knows when to quit :icon_wink:

Who has been saying i suck this time? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Glad that I've made an impression on you army size:icon_smile:

Davisly,

Tedus was sat since the start of the war.
Amaraya was up methinks until he went away for 12months (I eagerly await his return), he went on a gap year.
Dj was active until 3weeks ago or so. Spoke to him yesterday.

Raventuga...was always a terrible player. Not going to hide that fact. Just check rycole's profile if it still exists. Internal was planned before the war started.
Dan dissapeared on us. I guess thats your force of making people going inactive...

Darthtraytus...there is a reason people change their alias'....You were never in a real war. AGG was a terrible tribe and never a real threat to anyone or anything.

Noone is suggesting that its axte's fault that nuke were inactive. That was our fault. We didn't have decent replacement players on hand.

Really gets on my nerves when players like you come on here and start insulting your betters. So kindly leave to somewhere where people care about what you're saying.

(ignoring the most recent messages. As all spam)

Dartjtrautus/William Birkin was in a real war... Was fighting along side him during the Axte and SHEEPS war and it was a pleasure fighting with him on our side.

You nuke players need to stop living in your fantasy or in the past.. you can self pre-claim how great you were or think you were... as there is no stat/proof/evidence to back up the claim... Fact of the matter is, NUKE have never been tested until now. And don't bring up HATE as we all know they didn't do much... I remember a small rim tribe declare on you in the public forum and they have done more demage on NUKE than HATE has... And I'm glad that you have pointed out that you have always known Raventuga to be a crappy player. O wait he's one of the original NUKE's player.... I wonder how great the others that left before the war were:icon_rolleyes:.... Smh... you really need to stop throwing players of your own tribe under the bus... By saying there are inactive/crappy/etc and give them the more credit that they deserve. I don't see how you would have the right to call Raventuga a crappy player when you yourself have done virtually nothing in this war. In reality, NUKE may have some high caliber players and left before the war, but the same goes true on our side. And an account is not really inactive when there is a active player actively using that account to attack and noble villages. That said, tedus account only truely went inactive after we've trashed his account and catted 100+ of his villages.

DeletedUser

You sore toothbrush?

I'm not using a different alias because I'm hiding. Everyone who matters know who I am. AGG was a mistake on my part not a reflection of what I did with PL@GUE as a whole. As Davisly said I fought in the SHEEPS/Axte war among others. In any case I did as much or more to change the landscape of w51 then HATE ever did.

Oh and ben I do remember. haha good times. I've been gone for 8 months. Thus why I haven't been posting before now. lol

DeletedUser

previous synopsis - historical
[spoil]previous synopsis 2011,august 26th, 04:02
previous synopsis 2011,august 30th, 05:32
previous synopsis 2011,september 9th, 06:40
previous synopsis 2011,september 18th,
previous synopsis 2011,september 24th, 15:27
previous synopsis 2011,october 1st, 21:23
previous synopsis 2011,October 10th, 06:20
previous synopsis 2011,October 16th, 01:41
previous synopsis 2011,October 23rd, 05:40
previous synopsis 2011,November 5th, 20:01[/spoil]
nuke war stats
team_raise_graph_PA_md_wm.gif

In these stats all players, whatever tribe they currently
are, were conquered or left the game, are considered
.........|.........In these stats only current tribe members are considered.
c85b7548cb.png
c7db9e72a0.png

link to mytwstats page for war comparison (including dsband). mytwstats - nuke war stats

who is leading in ennoblements - mytwstats ennoblement score tracker

4 week stats graphs (autoupdating)
[spoil]
[/spoil]

total ennoblements (autoupdating):
opera note: [ctrl][f11] = fit to width, will shrink down images if too large
[spoil]
delete.jpg

continent key:
11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18
21|.....
31|.....
41|.....
51|.....
last 24hrs
[spoil]
conquer-en51
[/spoil]

last 48hrs
[spoil]
conquer-en51
[/spoil]

last week
[spoil]
conquer-en51
[/spoil]

last month
[spoil]
conquer-en51
[/spoil]

last 3 months
[spoil]
conquer-en51
[/spoil]
[/spoil]

recent conquers in last three days (auto-updating)- tw maps link
this one is useful as it is interactive... Follow the link, then you can drill down on individual village and link back into the game.
[spoil]

recent conquers map

map is filtered for axte/dsband/nuke
only shows conquers in last 72hrs
map extend from 300-500 x 700-900 [k35-k68] (the war front)
map is auto-updating

[spoil]

continent key:
35|36|37|38
45|46|47|48
55|56|57|58
65|66|67|68
4e6b5c10dba4d

4e6b5cc00d075

4e6b5ce45092c

4e6b5d0203335

[/spoil]
[/spoil]
maps describing our world at large (auto-updating)
[spoil]
tribe dominance map
[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

player dominance map
[spoil]
topkplayers.png
[/spoil]

top 15 tribes
[spoil]
toptribes.png
[/spoil]

top 15 players
[spoil]
topplayers.png
[/spoil]

[/spoil]

delete.jpg

So it appears the consumption of NUKE remains linear. However, due to the increased rate provided by DSBand, the timeline till all (previously) NUKE villages are consumed by axte is now at 9.5months (down from 14.4months predicted 2 weeks ago).

>2000 down...
7158 still to go!!!

DeletedUser

A part from the fact that we had 1 true spy for about 1 week then got kicked, and the other was lord pengu using an account to give us wrong infos, while you had for the whole length of the war Rycole spying for you, and I assume that's the only reason you had the upper hand with Dsband till we kicked the account.

All the spies we always said we had, were just to make you worry of them and being diffident towards your members.

If Nuke was half inactive, you have to blame Nuke for it not Axte.

If we would have just let accounts go inactive you can bet that Axte F. would had as many active accounts as Nuke had.

But the fact that you always blamed us to have an academy, helped us to train new players to be able to replace the ones who left.

A week? It was far longer than that, don't under-exaggerate. And if that's sami li you're talking about, that was down to me pretending to be Kaleho since I got the account. Skills :icon_twisted:

And can please everyone stop saying "NUKE are making up excuses", that's just Adam. He isn't here on behalf of NUKE, he's just a nub from WEBASH ;)

This has turned into possibly the most boring forum ever :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Adam = Army size?
I don't know all your RL names...

I thought he was part of Ctrl, baron or something... till he ran away and NUKE pounced.

DeletedUser

just for the record, Nuke disbanded so no more stats Mankini\Nix :(

Technically... I could keep the stats going since it tracks members and their villages whether they change tribes or quit the game...
But, what's the point.

Who's up next?

----------
Update: Just double checked... melkor is right. No more stats!