Dudes pretending to be chicks . . . v2

DeletedUser

Disclaimer:

Alright, so i had a decent thread up here, it seemed to be getting a lot of responses and there were no issues with the permissibility of the matters being discussed.

However, my thread disappeared a few minutes ago. It leaves me wondering how many nerves that thread rubbed raw, and how much it embarrasses certain individuals of low moral character. In any case, who am I to judge them :icon_razz:.

At any rate, I would like to bring the discussion back on track with the following.

Here are quotes with the posts people made in my previous thread, that no longer seems to be here.

Pervis said:
Alright, lets take a break from farming and bickering over what Hablard's lymph nodes just did and discuss a peripheral issue that pertains to being involved in an online gaming community.

Scientific breaktrhoughs and socio-economic studies have provided reasonable proof that 4chan was incorrect and there ism infact, girls on the internets. However, there is also guys petending to be girls on the internets.
Guys pretending to be girls in the hope that this brings them some sort of ingame or even "e-social" advantage over just letting people know that they're guys.

Now I personally never had any true-ly horrific encounters with such posers I have heard of a fair few and lets all admit we all know someone or the other who lacks enough self respect to pass themselves off as the opposite gender (some very disturbing Freudian issues suggested there) and some of us find it funny.

But lets reverse the joke. How about a "name and shame campaign" or simply a collection of experiences with such people from posters here. Just for the sake of entertaining reading.

I'm pretty sure our esteemed administration would not have any problems if we starting naming members of the community who have passed themselves off as girls for a long time now and have only recently been proven to be lying about their gender. One or two attained some very interesting positions in the community too.

Now, I've personally considered myself a fair judge of human character, there was this one girl I first witnessed in the W30 chatroom who kept playing the oh-look-at-me-i'm-a-girl card way too much including a few pictures sent on a public chatroom. Of course back then I called "her" out to be a dude which really pissed "her" off and lead to no short supply of internet white knights.
Said indivudual has come a long way since that point. Recently evidence has emerged that "she" is a guy and admits as much nowadays.

As always fate prove Perv right and I am one happy bunny with one massive, polished ego.

Maybe i'lll drop names later, gotta check with elders about the permissability of that.

So what are your stories on the issue ? Should be a fun read, eh ?

thristy said:
:icon_confused:

I'm a chick :icon_redface:

hedge clippers said:
I remember in UK3, "Jessica" pretended to be a girl for quite some time, eventually he came clean though.

thirsty said:
I'm a chick

was that you or dev in w13?

thirsty said:
Idk what you are talking about. :icon_razz: What happened? I want to know :p

hedge clippers said:

twenty-five said:
Please tell me this is a joke. Until I see this denied, I'll accept it as truth. Little shame does anyone who does this sort of thing have, I hope they are proud. Surprisingly I also find this mildly amusing, as someone going to those depths to feel more accepted by a community such as this, is well, being very stupid. Also I forgot to mention that I hope anyone who does actually do this, feels proud of their actions, I hope it helped them get to where they are in life today. Really though, the internet does not surprise me with people carrying out these actions, I mean there are always people desperate for more attention out there.

Finally, I think it is a very immature thing to do. The act of pretending to be something you are not, is not something to be proud of. Whereas being who you are, is.

thirsty said:
oh that. Yeah, was dev and hmm, nuke? :icon_wink:

Haywood Jablomi said:
Originally Posted by PeRvIs
Now, I've personally considered myself a fair judge of human character, there was this one girl I first witnessed in the W30 chatroom who kept playing the oh-look-at-me-i'm-a-girl card way too much including a few pictures sent on a public chatroom. Of course back then I called "her" out to be a dude which really pissed "her" off and lead to no short supply of internet white knights.
Said indivudual has come a long way since that point. Recently evidence has emerged that "she" is a guy and admits as much nowadays.?
I think I know who said person is. :L

Originally Posted by hedge clippers
ahh w15 and was dev

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=51261

ROFL. I remember that, Mr.Smith00 aka Mr. Nuke911. Hahaha, I remember him begging me not to tell everyone that Nuke was him in W25. Hilarious. (didn't he get perma'd on Mr.Smith making Nuke a dupe/ban evasion? ;o)

I also remember him doing the same thing to another girl (real one) on TW too. That mail went something along the lines of 'Hey baby, I'm stoned, wanna sex?' God I loved that guy's idiocy. I may apply to his new premade just to make a big PnP post of his collection of 'girls' he's chatted up to post when his tribe disbands before reaching top 10. I'm pretty sure telling him I'm a girl will get me an invite.

Also, I have one right here (people still believe her to be male, I have no reason to tell the world as what's the point. :L), Starpal in W47. Claims to be a girl first time playing in game, yet on the forums completely different personality. 'Her' R/L picture as a COA also kinda backs it up. I have a mail too but no point posting that.

muncius said:
That's a sad sad, very sad thing to do, i know where's quite some players who say on their profiles in the beginnings of the worlds that they are females in hopes to not get attacked etc, but to lie to your "friends" and tribe members about your gender in attempt to get more attention/popularity is beyond sadness, pathetic is better word i guess.

kingtomthebadass said:
Please jog my mind. Jessica rings a bell, but can't remember .

hedge clippers said:
Oh I cant remember their ingame name they were in Rumble.

that's about as much as won't get result in this thread disappearing again.

P.S for those of you who are inconvenienced or embarrassed because of your own behavior catching up to you, go pity yourselves. Don't take it out on others.

twenty-five

I'm sure there was a server fault or something and it got deleted that way. Don't really think any of the wonderful mods would remove such a wonderful thread.

DeletedUser

odd discussion bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79613

Haywood Jablomi said:
Also, I have one right here (people still believe her to be male, I have no reason to tell the world as what's the point. :L), Starpal in W47. Claims to be a girl first time playing in game, yet on the forums completely different personality. 'Her' R/L picture as a COA also kinda backs it up. I have a mail too but no point posting that.

Just thought i'd bring this up.

The original player of the Starpal (the one on the externals) is a boy. It's his sister who is the girl on the account(i think he said it was his sister :L). They both play that account.

Wallam

Radio Silence 1/3 of ChrisIIHoppy thinks that he is a girl as much as I have tried to convince him otherwise. Its a sad story because he was tricked into believing that he was female due to the other 2 players on the account -Vodkaiser- and ChrisIIHoppy. They use a divert and noble tactic, where Radio Silence distracts their target with his "girlish" flirting, in the mean time Chris and Vodkaiser noble the village. Its a cunning plan and has worked with great success for them, but not for me however. I tried it but since my Coplayer is a very hairy, 30 year old male, I think they got really freaked out and turtled :(.

DeletedUser

Usually the ones who pretend to be girls hope that they are going to be left alone and not get attacked, because of their false genre... But they give themselves up simply, because of their speaking manner and quite "whorish" attitude they generate. Also they are probably looking for an amusement, from the same series when some males like to go on skype with "skype me" mode on and female genre in profile and watch how some horny fifty year olds show off their testicles on webcam....

twenty-five

from the same series when some males like to go on skype with "skype me" mode on and female genre in profile and watch how some horny fifty year olds show off their testicles on webcam....

That's called being a closet homosexual. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ok now I feel more than unhappy. Why when talking about sexes do you not include mix sexualitys? Theres been an evolution thats been evolving for people for some years now, so dont forget to include them too =]
I'm male

DeletedUser

That's called being a closet homosexual. :icon_wink:
haahah, it's probably the best way how to put it.

Zevach said:
Ok now I feel more than unhappy. Why when talking about sexes do you not include mix sexualitys? Theres been an evolution thats been evolving for people for some years now, so dont forget to include them too =]
I'm male

You can't really call transvestites part of the evolution as it doesn't happen naturally :icon_confused: Tho' I think I read somewhere that there was some newborns in infinitive genre, but I doubt that they are big enough to play TW....

DeletedUser89429

Just thought i'd bring this up.

The original player of the Starpal (the one on the externals) is a boy. It's his sister who is the girl on the account(i think he said it was his sister :L). They both play that account.

I doubt it unless it's normal for girls to tell a random stranger 'I sleep naked lol', and at the same time are trying to get information from them (< using their 'fake genre' to get information/an advantage). Plus Starpal says 'her brother' plays 30 minutes a day, yet 'her brother' has a massive knowledge of what's happening when he posts on the forums.

Same person imo. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79613

I doubt it unless it's normal for girls to tell a random stranger 'I sleep naked lol', and at the same time are trying to get information from them (< using their 'fake genre' to get information/an advantage). Plus Starpal says 'her brother' plays 30 minutes a day, yet 'her brother' has a massive knowledge of what's happening when he posts on the forums.

Same person imo. :icon_rolleyes:
Well, i've never talked with her before. Just with him.

Plus, in 30minutes, one can gain quite a lot of information.

DeletedUser89429

Well, theres no point arguing about it, but I'm pretty certain it's just one guy.

DeletedUser79613

I agree, no point arguing. But i've known him for quite a long time. And he's never lied to me once.....why would he start now?

DeletedUser89429

I agree, no point arguing. But i've known him for quite a long time. And he's never lied to me once.....why would he start now?

Like I said, he was trying to get information out of me, maybe pretending to be female is his new tactic he's trying? It didn't work though. :icon_wink:

Also if his 'sister' is playing the account why wouldn't she just make her own account. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i'm not that hairy ....

[spoil]
15hnyhc.jpg
[/spoil]

and i only be 25ishh <_< >_> give or take a few internet years

I could totally pass off as a girl