Dudes pretending to be chicks . . . v2

DeletedUser

remind me why he's playing a game based solely on taking away things that others devote a large portion of time and effort into. thus inducing a rather large amount of suffering upon the individual getting the short end of the stick?

DeletedUser

remind me why he's playing a game based solely on taking away things that others devote a large portion of time and effort into. thus inducing a rather large amount of suffering upon the individual getting the short end of the stick?

owned.

i think it's safe to say ripping someones account to shreds after they spent months building it causes a lot more suffering than finding out that the hottie on your skype contacts is actually a fat, balding (possibly ginger) male.

there have been a couple of people who i've spoken to in my time on TW who gave the impression that they were female (not including people who just use it in game as a tactic) and my only thought when i found out they were dudes was that there are a lot of weird people on the planet, and compared to some of the stuff i've seen on the internet a dude pretending to be a girl is.. well.. tame and boring. not particularly interested in their motives. could be a hidden desire, a cry for attention, repressed sexuality or.. just for teh lulz! and what better reason could anyone have for anything than that :lol:

[spoil]
9knx93.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser51390

owned.

i think it's safe to say ripping someones account to shreds after they spent months building it causes a lot more suffering than finding out that the hottie on your skype contacts is actually a fat, balding (possibly ginger) male.

there have been a couple of people who i've spoken to in my time on TW who gave the impression that they were female (not including people who just use it in game as a tactic) and my only thought when i found out they were dudes was that there are a lot of weird people on the planet, and compared to some of the stuff i've seen on the internet a dude pretending to be a girl is.. well.. tame and boring. not particularly interested in their motives. could be a hidden desire, a cry for attention, repressed sexuality or.. just for teh lulz! and what better reason could anyone have for anything than that :lol:

[spoil]
9knx93.jpg
[/spoil]

Lets leave gingers out of this!! I HAVE A SOUL!! IM A CHRISTIAN! I GO TO CHURCH!!!!!!! you dont know me, yournot god!!!!

DeletedUser

owned.

[spoil]
9knx93.jpg
[/spoil]

A fat ginger who got aids the old fashioned way - from actually shagging a monkey.

I see what you're saying mate but people who play this game seriously know what to expect. It's the new players who have just started and message you after you attack them and genuinely don't know why you are attacking them that get me:

XvElliotYennXv today at 11:47
why do you keep attacking and scouting me you basicly destroyed my wall why? why do you need to attack me?

That's the only time I feel guilty - I feel like I'm attacking Bambi or something.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: Would you say a football player gets enjoyment from the super bowl by winning or the other team losing?

Translation for Europe:
Does a Football team get enjoyment from winning the world cup or from the other team losing it? :icon_eek:

The goal in a game is to win, it has nothing to do with making the other person lose that is a byproduct. Now the other situation is your really in most likelyhood screwing around with some preadolescence kid who gets picked on at school and is looking for escapism. As I have found that to be a large percentage of the people in this game. The enjoyment from that solely comes from making fun of someone. :icon_neutral: To each his own I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89675

Usually the ones who pretend to be girls hope that they are going to be left alone and not get attacked, because of their false gender...

Slightly off topic, do you guys actually treat female players differently? Do you really take it easy on girls?
Do you think there is an advantage to having lied about being female? Do the majority of guys think that girls dont know how to play or something?

Personally most the girls I have met are far better players than most guys.

Most worlds I don't put on my profile that I am female, so it comes as a shocker once people have met me, since they assumed I was a guy.

So what of it, do u actually treat a player differently if they mark they are female?

<3 Miley

DeletedUser

Slightly off topic, do you guys actually treat female players differently? Do you really take it easy on girls?
Do you think there is an advantage to having lied about being female? Do the majority of guys think that girls dont know how to play or something?

Personally most the girls I have met are far better players than most guys.

Most worlds I don't put on my profile that I am female, so it comes as a shocker once people have met me, since they assumed I was a guy.

So what of it, do u actually treat a player differently if they mark they are female?

<3 Miley

i think the psychology of it is that guys instinctively want to attack males and defend women. so calling yourself a girl in game will mean people will see your profile and their caveman instincts will tell them "hey i could sleep with that girl.. i better be nice to them".

the other side i guess is that yeah, a lot of players will assume that a girl is no threat and probably got lost on her way to make sammiches and stumbled accidently into TW. so won't pay much attention to them (often a big mistake).

EDIT: and by any chance did you make that account purely to post in this thread? lol.. i call dude :lol:

Wallam

iEDIT: and by any chance did you make that account purely to post in this thread? lol.. i call dude :lol:

Actually No, I noticed her? way before the thread was made because the account is top in one of the continents.

EDIT: Apparantly I am wrong, but she was definately in game way before this thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser89675

EDIT: and by any chance did you make that account purely to post in this thread? lol.. i call dude :lol:

hahaha caught me, I did make my forum account today, only because pure laziness I cba to do it before, however, I made my forum sig the week I started this world, so I was prepped and ready to do it. However...I am a girl, I assure you, I just always wondered those questions, seemed like a good place to ask.

<3 Miley

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would definitely say you are treated differently if people think you are a girl.
If not in-game , in the forums and on skype , it has both advantages and disadvantages.

This being a war game , if you believe pretending to be a girl would bring you in-game advantages maybe it could be considered a successful strategy ?
I used to think I'd find it totally frustrating if someone decided not to attack me because I'm a girl , now I think , more fool them .

The sad thing really , is the guys who see a girl and suddenly unleash all their sexual frustrations , I have no sympathy for those guys when they find out they have been fooled .

Personality > Gender. However deception isn't a good trait. :icon_sad:

Ultimately the fact is Girls > Guys and guys know it .. thats why they pretend to be the better sex ;)

<3

DeletedUser89643

Girls more than guys?
need to see that with my own fricken' eyes,
sure it's all lies,
You really ain't all that wise.

As for those in it for the sex,
all it does is simply relects,
they viewing girls as objects,
really need to get some respects.

Michael Corleone.

Alright guys, it's true, I'm a girl! I'll send you all nudes for premium points. One who sends me the most premium points will get a secret video of me. :icon_redface: