Dulce Bellum's Unofficial Blog

DeletedUser

Lmao. Don't talk about shit you don't know about or weren't there to see. I won't discuss this any further.

Negligable? Go look up the war stats for whilst I was there and you can see what rubbish you have just spoken of.

Right, even though you were nowhere near the front at the start if the war. But I'm glad your account was never worried, because that reflects the whole war, right?

I quit because of RL circumstances whilst TB! was still winning. I'm sure that makes a bad person though.

Once again, I am not impersonating anyone on w69. If you care to look, Ana has her own club of haters. I guess that gives us something in common at least.

I realise you are a bit mad at the moment, off now to protect your next coplayer against their imaginary bullies, but it's not worth picking fights with people not involved. Please collect yourself and make sure what you say next comes out of your mouth and not your... Well, colon as you would put it.

1) We were all shown the convos of you having a hissy because she wouldn't add you on facebook, lol. Told about you shouting at her on voice chat, as a 'man' you are a disgrace.

2) The point he was trying to make was that you couldn't have taught them well as look at them now. More to the point from speaking to TB! members, Trex was sitting multiple frontline accounts and planning the ops. What were you, the tribe mascot?

3) Of course he is protecting his co-player, some men prefer doing that to shouting at them. Wobble players have and will come on here to 'protect' their duke as that is what happens when members like their duke.

Has to make you wonder, if you were as good at being duke as you are claiming, why are none here to defend you?

DeletedUser

1) We were all shown the convos of you having a hissy because she wouldn't add you on facebook, lol. Told about you shouting at her on voice chat, as a 'man' you are a disgrace.

More people talking shit about things they don't know about or weren't there to see. And please, show me these "conversations" you were shown.

2) The point he was trying to make was that you couldn't have taught them well as look at them now. More to the point from speaking to TB! members, Trex was sitting multiple frontline accounts and planning the ops. What were you, the tribe mascot?

TreX was the OP planner and I was also sitting frontline accounts. But if you think alone that makes good leadership, then I won't even bother to argue.

3) Of course he is protecting his co-player, some men prefer doing that to shouting at them. Wobble players have and will come on here to 'protect' their duke as that is what happens when members like their duke.

Has to make you wonder, if you were as good at being duke as you are claiming, why are none here to defend you?

Because I can defend myself adequately without needing a fan club of pubescent boys jumping to my rescue attempting to please me. Your comments trying to make yourself chivalrous, really display your lack of understanding for modern gender equality. Men and women can argue with each other on equal terms. You seeing yourself as some hero jumping to fight off other men whilst protecting your fragile girl is quite 14th Century.

And or-el, I am not going to go further into discussing semantics with you. If you truly wanted me off these forums, it would be much easier to not respond to what I say, instead you respond to each and every post that I make.

A village taken four months ago required much more effort than it does now, and is worth more. Four months ago, the tribal average was just over a million, not four million as it is now. A village taken then, with smaller tribes and a smaller front can not be compared to caps taken today.

DeletedUser

As a leader I don't just quit like that. I at least try to leave something better behind me. I quit 1 week, I see things aren't going good, I come back.
I teach my members what is good to know to win a world and have fun. And I certainly don't need protection from a heartbroken little guy.

And yeah, I don't quit on my tribe I have inspired and then come back when they are down just trolling 1month old posts.
Want to be of use? Go help a frontline account into not quitting. As a leader that put effort into a tribe I could not just watch something crumble and make posts about how good it was when I was there. I think it is ... wait let me find it.
idiotic, arrogant and obnoxious.

DeletedUser

More people talking shit about things they don't know about or weren't there to see. And please, show me these "conversations" you were shown.

TreX was the OP planner and I was also sitting frontline accounts. But if you think alone that makes good leadership, then I won't even bother to argue.

What he did was inspiring to TB! members there is no denying that because of HIS hard work, which you said was making players wanting to play. Therefore he was doing that and did more than you.

Because I can defend myself adequately without needing a fan club of pubescent boys jumping to my rescue attempting to please me.
Your comments trying to make yourself chivalrous, really display your lack of understanding for modern gender equality. Men and women can argue with each other on equal terms. You seeing yourself as some hero jumping to fight off other men whilst protecting your fragile girl is quite 14th Century.

Not at all, the fact you feel that shouting at a girl on-line is fine because they asked for 'equal rights' is a joke. They didn't ask for the equal right to be bullied on-line by a little boy.

I am not defending Ana, to please her. I am doing it because I respect her as a duke and a person...

And or-el, I am not going to go further into discussing semantics with you. If you truly wanted me off these forums, it would be much easier to not respond to what I say, instead you respond to each and every post that I make.

A village taken four months ago required much more effort than it does now, and is worth more. Four months ago, the tribal average was just over a million, not four million as it is now. A village taken then, with smaller tribes and a smaller front can not be compared to caps taken today.

Stilling claiming you achieved something, lol. Your master tribe is falling apart, no one will remember them. You do not get a mention for second place.

DeletedUser

As a leader I don't just quit like that. I at least try to leave something better behind me. I quit 1 week, I see things aren't going good, I come back.
I teach my members what is good to know to win a world and have fun. And I certainly don't need protection from a heartbroken little guy.

And yeah, I don't quit on my tribe I have inspired and then come back when they are down just trolling 1month old posts.
Want to be of use? Go help a frontline account into not quitting. As a leader that put effort into a tribe I could not just watch something crumble and make posts about how good it was when I was there. I think it is ... wait let me find it.

You 'quit' for a week Ana? Well, that's one way of putting it. Don't worry, I know what happened but I haven't come here to 'troll' or 'bash' you or your leadership. I only came here to defend an unjustified out of the blue attack on me.

I had no choice but to quit due to RL restricting how much time I have. I still do not have enough time to lead or even play a front line account or I promise you, I would do so.

What he did was inspiring to TB! members there is no denying that because of HIS hard work, which you said was making players wanting to play. Therefore he was doing that and did more than you.

I never said what he did wasn't useful, however, TreX was not even within the leadership of TB! since it was small. Your thoughts of purely leading from the front being sufficient, were subsequently proven to be untrue. After only a week of my departure, the alliance with AAA broke down, large players quit blaming him as the reason and he left the tribe because said he couldn't get enough participation.

What TB! achieved was not one person's work, but there were some people who worked hard to keep things together.

Not at all, the fact you feel that shouting at a girl on-line is fine because they asked for 'equal rights' is a joke. They didn't ask for the equal right to be bullied on-line by a little boy.

You are once again going to need to explain, because I haven't the faintest clue what you are talking about now. I suggest you let the people who know what happened talk rather than you trying to talk for them, which has resulted in slanderous faeces being ejected from your mouth.

musological

omg, are you still here? lol... guess we really hit a nerve, wonder what laughs your next reply will bring us ;-)

total rubbish! Support expands along with tribe size, and in fact expands exponentially in relation to nuke power. So really, if the opponent is good it should get harder to take villages as the world goes on. Either way it's still just as easy and meaningless to take villages from inactive accounts, and there is never point taking villages you can't hold lol. What did mean more back then is ODA, and TB were and still are only half of Wobbles ODA. So they were and are on the receiving end, and the load of freebies you initially took back then have no bearing and really did Wobble no damage. ODA does damage.

Your comments trying to make yourself chivalrous, really display your lack of understanding for modern gender equality.

You need to seriously grow up and learn a bit about the world dude, if you think we've magically reached a stage of equality. We haven't, not by a long way, and there is a nasty long history that our modern attitudes are only just beginning to heal and redress. So yes, as a man I support the ongoing cause of womens' rights and the journey towards equality that our emerging society is on, and I think we should go the extra mile and not use 'equality' as an excuse to be a douche, and still be chivalrous and respectful.

Because I can defend myself adequately without needing a fan club of pubescent boys jumping to my rescue

I also think it's very telling that not one single TB supporter has wanted to weigh in here, either in defense of their ex-duke or in support of the points you are trying to make. To me, that clearly says that you are speaking such fantasist rubbish that no-one wants to look like as a big a fool as you are making yourself look and get involved.

which has resulted in slanderous faeces being ejected from your mouth.

nice to see you liked my metaphor so much you've copied it in all your subsequent posts ;-) However, slander is spoken; whatever was written here would be libelous, and anyway truth is always an absolute defense to libel :p

DeletedUser

Look, we found Nadir's Baby pictures.... He was so cute.

fat-baby-012.jpg

DeletedUser

omg, are you still here? lol...

As are you?

total rubbish! Support expands along with tribe size, and in fact expands exponentially in relation to nuke power. So really, if the opponent is good it should get harder to take villages as the world goes on. Either way it's still just as easy and meaningless to take villages from inactive accounts, and there is never point taking villages you can't hold lol. What did mean more back then is ODA, and TB were and still are only half of Wobbles ODA. So they were and are on the receiving end, and the load of freebies you initially took back then have no bearing and really did Wobble no damage. ODA does damage.

In terms of the value of a village, it certainly does change. In early game, a tribe could be defeated with a 100 cap difference. Now that means absolutely nothing. This game is more about percentages than pure numbers. A village four/five months ago would be a higher percentage of tribe's defense or nuke capability than it is now and so it's loss would have a greater affect on the total capabilities of the tribe.

You need to seriously grow up and learn a bit about the world dude, if you think we've magically reached a stage of equality. We haven't, not by a long way, and there is a nasty long history that our modern attitudes are only just beginning to heal and redress. So yes, as a man I support the ongoing cause of womens' rights and the journey towards equality that our emerging society is on, and I think we should go the extra mile and not use 'equality' as an excuse to be a douche, and still be chivalrous and respectful.

What you say is true but in no way is relevant to what I said. Describing something as 'modern' doesn't mean it is in place absolutely everywhere, but the idea is and is in its most recent state of evolution. I remain respectful to everyone, however, if a female does something to annoy me, I will argue about it in the same way as I would with a man. To say that I can't argue with a woman, because they are a woman is very much not unequal.

I also think it's very telling that not one single TB supporter has wanted to weigh in here, either in defense of their ex-duke or in support of the points you are trying to make. To me, that clearly says that you are speaking such fantasist rubbish that no-one wants to look like as a big a fool as you are making yourself look and get involved.

I have to say I'm quite disappointed. I was always told that you were one of the more mature members of Ana's fan club, but what I've seen says otherwise. Your desire to make personal attacks on me, when you were never involved in what was being said shows someone who is quite the opposite. Plenty of people here make unjustified claims of their greatness, an ego is not uncommon in this game. I did not choose to start talking about myself until some other fools felt the need to and you've chosen to join in subsequently.

If you wish to tell me to grow up and be more mature, your words would have more potency if you weren't seen looking for people to attack and to create arguments.

DeletedUser

Don't bother arguing with him guys. If he's wrong he'll just call you a pedant/claim you have no proof/say it's a waste of time before posting another wall devoid of any logic or evidence of his own. Then when you point it out, he'll say he won't discuss with you any further.

Some things never change, and posting anywhere ec posts remains one of them. All you'll get is hypocrisy and unbounded fantasy anytime his brain comes up with something barely realistic to try and defend itself in its rationalizing manner towards this game.

Nadir, I think we both know your posts and your history has been less than respectful, and your attempts to seem all righteous are rooted in fantastical delusions of attacks on you from a month ago still mattering. If you weren't the one looking for an argument and muso was, you'd have never posted your drivel a month later because you wanted the last word. You are behaving childishly, claiming anyone who defends Ana, their duke and friend, is a pubescent boy part of her fan club. Quite frankly the hypocrisy is disturbing and it shows you haven't matured in your approach to this game even slightly in your absence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95452

Damn there is still more fun in this forum then in w69 one :icon_confused:

DeletedUser74275

As a new-found neutral, all of the above is pretty much bollocks

why waste your all time discussing any of the stuff you are talking about? reputations arent earnt on the forums and they never will be

wobble recently have been known to hunt in packs on this forum and it is not uncommon for 5 opinions versus 1 or 2 to be the norm. -This does not necessarily mean that those 5 opinions are correct in any shape or form and it is part and parcel of both this community and the game

it should be acknowledged even by the derps, that Electricool made TB! in to a tribe that was worth something from nothing virtually overnight and maybe fortunately for electricool those recruits had quite a bit about them and did well.....however electricool has also pointed out some fairly valid points about the world how it was Then and how the world is Now, but also the circumstances of the world then and now has also changed

i am mystified why some wobble folk find that constantly hating on both electricool and godliss is justified? am i missing something here because the hatred for both is quite astonishing on this forum, i have heard of underhanded tactics and such but i have never seen any posted facts/evidence to support (skype chats look like pure bullshit of he says she says, nobody wants to read that drivel). i personally dont know either of electricool or godliss (although i hear she gave me the nickname 'killer') - i have never really had a conversation with either of them so i am not biased, i have just never understood the accusations from dallow etc, can someone please clarify these?

DeletedUser

The issue is, electricool always made sure to cover his ass by only ever talking in skype. But ask yourself this; why would either have reason to lie with so many witnesses around? With electricool, slandering the duke of the tribe that is currently tearing his old one apart is fairly simple; make her look bad so he doesn't look like his tribe sucked. Why would Ana care to lie about ec, though? And Dallow? No one really would, because he's not worth the time to concoct skype stories or fairy tales about, seeing as he is no longer a factor in the world.

If you want to believe either, go ahead. That's why, to start with, I said this whole thing of him posting was nothing more than wanting the last word in a childish manner. There's no way he could prove his claims, nor could Ana/Dallow in a court of law (which we're not in, as he so aptly pointed out), so we're only left with logic which I demonstrated above. Believe what you will, this whole discussion is pointless and ec is telling everyone they're looking for arguments when he began this useless drivel of an argument.

Furthermore, if you haven't spoken with either I highly doubt your knowledge about who made what tribe into what. The fact that you haven't spoken to either EC and godliss but are clearly aware of Trex's contributions shows who did the real work here, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74275

Trex was in my opinion the main player in TB and still is/was to this day, despite the time that has lapsed since his departure, anyone who would say otherwise is a complete tard

when trex left TB, it was the beginning of the end......there followed other accounts that i wont name names because its not right to as they still exist in the world but they are now not played by their original owners, whom were my fighting partners....too many blows in a short timescale made it easy for me to quit this world

lets hope this bickering has stopped and some nice discussion can follow for the remaining players of world 65

il be off now, play nicely

DeletedUser

It'd be nice for it to stop, it's a tad useless as I keep saying.

Enjoy other worlds/life, paolo.

DeletedUser

You basically never even came close to worrying Bunny Queen, even when we were the only active account on that front and we've evicted practically every noob back out of the core, and will only keep going.

But none of this is any of your business now. You quit. You're a quitter, why on earth are you still hanging round these forums? Everyone here already know's your words aren't worth the colon they are formed with, enjoy your sad startup on w69 impersonating Ana, and maybe you can fool a few people there for a while that you know anything ;-)

WoW, Wow, wow. Take it easy buddy. History is history and cannot be changed. About 2 months ago, wobble was ready to crumble, your account didnt even participating, and TB! had been pushing wobble all over the frontline. There was that much drama going on wobble back then as it is in tb! right now.

The success has many "fathers" where the failure close to none.

You know nothing about tb!. And most players know little things. I have been in the tribe's council the last 5 months and i know every single part of Trex.
He was really good in organizing op's and choosing targets. Highly skilled, but he was also quite anti-social. He couldnt lead a tribe, he was immature to do so, that's why he failed. He maybe the best baron you have, but he cant duke a tribe effectively.
FYI nadir has been sitting a lot of frontline accounts.

Wobble players have and will come on here to 'protect' their duke as that is what happens when members like their duke.

As i said before success has many fathers while failure has close to none.
In the difficult days of wobble, you were changing dukes with the speed that dallow changes his pants. So now that wobble is succeeding "everyone loves their duke". I still remember the conflicts inside wobble with players judging Ana's duking abilities when every single operation we made was succesful and you were failing in all of them.

Let me tell you one more story: Nadir was a very good leader. If you are honest with yourselves and see the real picture of this war, you shall this see that basically this war has been a goliath vs david battle. The skill difference between the two tribes is chaotic. Nadir (not alone, but he was the duke) managed to achieve a big participation and solidarity effort from all the tribe. And we had the success we did.
But as the war moves on to the final steps there is a thing that all experienced players now. Individual skill becomes much more important than any leader. (on the contrary with the first steps of the game). So yeah, wobble has much much more quality in their tribe so they are winning this easily.

Pleaaaaseee. I still remember the operation you organized against Paolo back 4 months ago when you were duking again. It had 3 steps if my memory serves me well. It failed miserably. After same days you quit from leadership. I dont accuse you, nobody is perfect, but let's be honest with ourselves.

Despite this, i personally beleive that you are the best duke that wobble had the months we have been warring. I like the fact you do beleive in the game morality. I can only say one thing about you. You have let dallow still being in your tribe despite his "mentality". And you know what i mean.

Most people are around only when they are winning. That's why i have the utmost respect for angacam who is still around and still was in your bad days. Unlike many of you who had been around only in the good days.

I dont care about winning or losing and i have said that many times. It's a game i play for fun. I take villas i lose them and life moves on. You can try it. It will make you feel a little more relaxed and face the realities of the game a little more clearer.

ps: Paolo come co-play my account! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sorry, Wobble had the advantage at the beginning of the war?

Even for you naz, that is just plain bullshit. Wobble had and still have the best players, however with AAA. and TB!F the massive size difference doesn't count in your eyes?

I for one have never judged Ana's leading abilities in a bad light, nor any other leader wobble has had. People have different perspectives about what a leader should and shouldn't be like. In my opinion a leader should be leading from the front, for example Bunny Queen, Skux and even Trex. They shouldn't be making a little dance up to inspire their players.

Ana made the decision to let me back in the tribe and for that I thank her, when many leaders including myself wouldn't have given someone a 4th chance. Her doing so just shows that she has a soft spot for me <3 Ana.

I love how TB! are now going back to 'look what we did there' as they see the chances of them winning crumbling beneath their feet, how the 'mighty' have fallen so to speak. The tactics Nadir put in place to gain the initial advantage were underhanded, therefore losing all respect he feels he deserves now as a result.

Go Wobble.

<3 Naz.

DeletedUser

Yes, Wobble had similar issues to TB!. But our members all rejoined, besides the few traitors (jarycco and agglomerate) who have since been rimmed. TB! has lost multiple players, like Haters Gonna Hate., ChemicallyImbalanced, jarycco, paolo83, all of DOMINO, and more. I think you can hardly compare the states of disarray the two were in when shown how far the disarray and chaos has spread.

I'm sorry, I fail to see how Trex failed because he couldn't put up with godliss any longer. He wanted to cut the dead weight out of TB! to make it a fighting force. Wobble's dead weight was eaten by TB! (the noobs, though unfortunately a few good players were also eaten because noobs surrounded them), and Wobble succeeded. Don't slate Trex for trying to do the same thing. Also, Nadir has been sitting frontline accounts? So much for quitting.

I completely disagree. Participation is by far the most important thing this late in the game, not individual skill. Running operations that succeed and get rid of players is much more important than being personally skilled at anything but defending. Why is TB! suddenly losing? Not because participation went down, but because Wobble was able to focus entirely on TB! by removing AAA from the picture. Without any distractions, Wobble's participation levels went higher than TB!, coupled with the already higher skill-levels, and that's why it took so little time to erase TB!'s lead. To say that leadership is unimportant now is horrifically incorrect. Heck, even some of the things I run, as a non-council member, are "leadership" types of tasks that I take on because I want to help. And believe me, they help. They're why your guys continuously cry that they're being opped because of so many fakes. Things like that, that the leadership themselves do, are why nukes keep going out. They're why when someone in our tribe goes inactive, we're right on top of it. They're why we're always getting D to the same places.

You claim it was David v. Goliath? Maybe in skill, but TB! and AAA together were larger than Wobble + Slurp! if memory serves, or became larger before it began getting reversed. Not much of a size differential initially to be honest.

I think the fact you have nothing more to say than to write crap about Dallow shows your "mentality", and you know what I mean.

I joined in the bad days, and stuck through it. Put a lot of effort into it, as did every single leadership member that I take orders from, and I like how Wobble looks and has continued to look. It's a fun tribe, we're doing great, and it's all about that as you said in the end. I don't think anyone here is deluded in that this game is only good while it's fun. And I'm pretty sure we're all very relaxed, thanks.