Dumb Question.

DeletedUser

ooooohhh..... that reminds me... my paladin is on an attack that hits in a few hours. I'll take note before and after the attack and see what happens

DeletedUser

it went up by a massiiiiiiiiiiiive.....................................................

wait for it.....................................................

0% :icon_cry:

33% before, 33% after and over 12 hours after it's still the same too :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

900+ axes was all that was in the village :icon_rolleyes:
i went and sent 3 nukes to be sure and all for nothing grrrrr

DeletedUser

A gree with your sig, 'n00b' :icon_razz::icon_wink:

Did you noble it?

DeletedUser

yeah..... beginning to wish i had a cat village and had just destroyed it..............

Really, what a crap way to build a village. He was just begging to be a farm for someone.

DeletedUser69798

No dont destroy it ... just send me the location so i can feed off him as well lol :) im running out of people to attack now :(

DeletedUser

No dont destroy it ... just send me the location so i can feed off him as well lol :) im running out of people to attack now :(

the western edge of K54
as Flump said though, it's probably a looooooooooooooooooong way from you :lol:

DeletedUser

teleportation through wormholes and rips in the time/space continuum FTMFW!

DeletedUser69798

Ive just done my math, i have worked out that Swordsmen for defense and light Cavalry for attacking are the way to go. What do you guys think? I have based this on building cost, space efficiency and raw power.

DeletedUser

heavy cav/spear/sword defence

axe/lc for atatcking :))

With rams

etc etc

DeletedUser69798

dont worry he is not training me... just pointing me in the right direction to base my math on. I have found a lot of good reading for this game and i am very thankful for the input i have received from you all :). I have only played this game for like a week and it is very different to the other online game i have played for the last 10 years.I have got a lot to learn I just hope i can catch up to you guys in size and power :)

DeletedUser

dont worry he is not training me...

i was joking :icon_wink: it's good that she's giving you help, and she's a good player so you can be assured the advice you receive will reward you in-game if you follow and learn from it

remember that there's only so much you can learn from other people and guides, there's alot that comes down to experience :)

DeletedUser

level 1 = see troops in village
level 2 = see troops and buildings in village
level 3 = see troops and buildings in village, and troops outside of village

Hey dosn't Kalid's telescope do lvl 3 when your paladin gets it? or do you have to send your paladin?

DeletedUser

afaik paladin has to be part of the attack... i don't know for sure as i've never actually equipped a paladin with one on any world, i'd rather use an offensive weapon raaaaar