Dumb question

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11574334
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11574334

Just getting back into this after a decade hiatus and can’t remember/find a clear answer, if my paladin is in my village I can’t double dip his xp and train him while getting the upgrade xp can I?

Also wondering what the formula for xp from buildings is? Aka is it better to constantly be training or taking the xp from upgrades?

Thanks and sorry for being a noob

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I am not sure if there is a readily available list for the experience on buildings or not but you do not get any experience for completion of buildings while the paladin is training. Further, you do not get the buffs for the paladin. I believe when a paladin is training it is basically not in the village at that time.

Sometimes training can be beneficial and other times it may be detrimental(lack of resource/recruitment bonuses).

Upvote 0

Deleted User - 11574334

Yeah I found it beneficial at times, others it wasn’t worth it.

As far as exp from buildings my math seems to say it’s the total resources spent on that upgrade divided by 2.

Upvote 0

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
paladin experience info from ingame
it doesnt give exact numbers but helps narrow things down

Paladin experience
A paladin can gain experience to level up. Leveling up awards one Skill Point, which can be spent to use a Skill Book.

Training
A paladin can undergo special training to gain experience points. While training, a paladin is unavailable for battle and grants no bonuses. If his home is conquered while training, he dies and receives no benefit.

Constructing buildings
A paladin can oversee construction of buildings in his home village. Experience is awarded if he was there when the construction started and stayed until it completed. The amount of experience gained depends on the cost of the building.

Attacking
A paladin can gain experience by personally leading an attacking army into battle. The amount of experience gained depends on the amount of defending troops defeated. Your paladin will not gain any experience from attacking yourself.

Defending yourself
A paladin can gain experience by personally defending your villages. The amount of experience gained depends on the amount of attacking troops defeated. Your paladin will not gain any experience by defending against your own attacks.

Supporting other players
A paladin can gain experience by personally supporting other players' villages. The amount of experience gained depends on the time spent supporting, the total amount of your own troops at the supported village, and the amount of attacking troops defeated there. Experience is granted on a daily basis, when your paladin battles, and when the amount of your support changes. Your paladin will not gain any experience by defending against your own attacks.

Upvote 0