dunno what to put here tbh

DeletedUser

lol yes i see. you just ruffled my feathers when you said noone would attack me :( imma worthy opponent.

DeletedUser

W21 Dream Team. Who would you pick?

1. Defender (and no, this doesn't just mean turtling... sniping, dodging, backtiming, etc, are all important aspects of defending): Lonewolf (old qhost) is easily the best defender the server has seen

2. Attacker: Backwards probably

3. Diplomat: Say what you will but what Daethon's diplomatic moves did to shake up w21 has shaped the world in an unprecedented way

4. Duke: Jerpmom is very good but I will always miss Neighbor and TESB lost alot when he left

5. Tribe´s clown: Smaff. The king of spam.

6. Public face in the forum: Sandy (when she's not grumpy)

Most loved tribe?(Past or present.)

1. Puffin (not pnp)

2. Gotta love old school TESB

Most hated tribe? (Past or present.)

1. 47ron (mostly because of Mystic and Daethon's shared forum antics)

2. Pnp (love many of the players but the whole merger killed my respect for Puffin and Arg)

Most loved player?(Past or present.)

1. Sandy (secale)

2. Silonce

Most hated player? (Past or present.)

1. Can't say anyone deserves this spot

2. Mystic

Most amusing poster?

1. Smaff

Most memorable war?

1. TESB vs Pnp

2. TESB vs 47ron

If TW Bosses went insane tomorrow and all tribes were disbanded, and it was everyone fighting for themselves... who would be most likely to come out on top?

Would anyone bother playing? It would be a ton of fun if there was no such thing as PAs or coordination but of course there would be so probably some random rim player who forgot to delete his account..

If you had to recruit someone from any tribe other'n your own, who would you pick? (Ignoring the obvious flaws of spies, etc, if you chose an enemy tribe. Really just interested in where the skillz lie. And who can admit to having a worthy opponent. )

1. Sandy for sure

2. Backwards or Busamad

3. Gok if he still played this world

DeletedUser

Are you kidding me? I've been on the end of t b136' attacks, they are pretty rubbish.

it was hard for him to attack considering that time he used his phone because his comp crashed for weeks.

DeletedUser

1. G.Barb
2. Is there anyone else?

Don't hate any tribe, just the ones I most want(ed) to noble.
1. Virius
2. C.O.F.

Just 2? I want to list my whole tribe here.

Players I most want to noble.
1. Ugofree
2. Tacticus

Most amusing poster?
1. Loved Midnight’s Wonder Woman post, the one with finger “no you didn’t!”, plus a ton of others
2. Firebourne, amused by his skill at flaming, as his name suggests, he was born to flame

Most respected poster?
1. Is this a trick question? Duh, Midnight

Poster Tags should most keep an eye on?
If only Tags could/would give infractions to liars…
1. Tacticus
2. Ugofree
3. Gspedding

Most memorable war?
More like battles
1. Watching Ugofree get evicted to the rim
2. Watching C.O.F. disappear

If TW Bosses went insane tomorrow and all tribes were disbanded, and it was everyone fighting for themselves... who would be most likely to come out on top?
Don’t expect it to be much different than it is right now.
1. AZGamer
2. Busamad
3. Proferentem

If you had to recruit someone from any tribe other'n your own, who would you pick? (Ignoring the obvious flaws of spies, etc, if you chose an enemy tribe. Really just interested in where the skillz lie. And who can admit to having a worthy opponent. )
Only because they have taken the most villages from Ugo
1. AlexWong
2. Lordthrall
3. Bwah

DeletedUser

i may be wrong, but are u having a little ahtred with ugo?
something seems too be hinting it...

@ fireborne- Jaguar Jess did seem fun, shame she will prbably never read this:icon_sad:
but if she does ask her if she has ant of those brownies left :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Mmmm I see some mention about Bwah the diplomat but nobody remembered the person who negotiated an alliance with him :p

DeletedUser66513

it was hard for him to attack considering that time he used his phone because his comp crashed for weeks.

Pretty sure you can't do 1 second trains on a mobile phone, and when he launched those trains he only managed to send about 300 incoming at me.

ie nothing.

It was a very poorly coordinated effort.

And bit of advice, if you're only on your mobile phone, don't try picking a fight with me lol

That weekend when he was doing bog all to defend against me sure I can believe he only had his phone then. But when he launched on me first he was definitely not on his phone.

Either that or he was incredibly stupid.

DeletedUser

W21 Dream Team. Who would you pick?

1. Defender (and no, this doesn't just mean turtling... sniping, dodging, backtiming, etc, are all important aspects of defending): Glethro
2. Attacker: Azoreth
3. Diplomat: StillAlive/Elmoblue (He'd probably put every1 down as enemies)
4. Duke: Heraclea
5. Tribe´s clown: HappyGoLucky (Have fun in RL)
6. Public face in the forum: Benolds (fun poster)

1.UWA
2.=BCB=, (AIDs)

1.IMP family

2.UWA-BK

1.alvinjh or Heraclea
2.UWA Council

1.Most of IMP
2.N/A

Most amusing poster?

1.Midnight11
2.Hawkman or -mefisto-

Most respected poster? (though some new comers have no respect)

1.Midnight11
2.Fireborne

Poster Tags should most keep an eye on? :icon_twisted:

1.dunno
2.dunno

Most memorable war?

1.Gangbang that was happening when i started W21

1.azgamer
2.the guy from noob town who posted in the forums once
3.Chuck Norris if he comes to W21

If you had to recruit someone from any tribe other'n your own, who would you pick? (Ignoring the obvious flaws of spies, etc, if you chose an enemy tribe. Really just interested in where the skillz lie. And who can admit to having a worthy opponent. :icon_wink: )

1.Glethro
2.Fireborne
3.backwards

DeletedUser84906

Hes in =BCB=, and he prob loves him because hes in =BCB= :)

DeletedUser

I don't think being in BCB is a reason to love somebody, but hey, whatever tests your tickle.

Well if u noticed his mentions u will realise that basicly its all uwa (his tribe) and =bcb= which are close allies to uwa, so yeah....

DeletedUser84906

I don't think being in BCB is a reason to love somebody, but hey, whatever tests your tickle.

Neither do i. I just forgot to put "jk" after that :icon_neutral:

Fireborne is in =BCB= (i think... not 100% sure) and i dony like him :icon_rolleyes:

jk :) <3 you jimmy.