image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78,154
Side 2: 36,268
Difference: 41,886

image.php

DeletedUser

Yes and no.

You have more points, meaning lower morale. But you have more troops, meaning you have more to use taking a village.

And Thewarrior, keep in mind the point values of those conquers. =HRV=/~LS~ only took half again as many villages as Dust and Shroud, but the point values are nearly double. So Dust is nobling a lot of small village on the rim that require time to build up while =HRV= and ~LS~ are nobling larger village ready to start pumping troops out right away.

MichielK

Isn't it harder to noble villages when your bigger?

Technically, yes. In reality, not really.

Two issues come into play when you're bigger:

1) Morale. The bigger you are, the worse your morale gets. However, generally you're going to be either attacking players with good morale (war), or players so small that you'd have 50% morale no matter what (food).

2) Noble prices. While these rise in an absolute sense, they don't rise in a relative sense. What happens is that your next noble costs more, but you're also generating more resources to pay for it with your new village. In the long run, this cancels out.

Big players in TW are supposed to noble roughly 1 village per day, and I don't have any more problems doing that now than I did at 2 million points or 1 million points.

DeletedUser

The hardest part is continuing to find new targets I think, especially this far into the world.

MichielK

The hardest part is continuing to find new targets I think, especially this far into the world.

I thought of including that, but that's caused by the size of all players in the area/region/world, not the size of the player involved. Being bigger would be a benefit here since you'd cover more territory, increasing the chances that you're within range of a target.

jakeeboy

I thought of including that, but that's caused by the size of all players in the area/region/world, not the size of the player involved. Being bigger would be a benefit here since you'd cover more territory, increasing the chances that you're within range of a target.

Or you could just...war?

DeletedUser

so i was wondering.... what will happen here now that C2 is at war with LSHRV?

will dust try to put more pressure on them from the south east?

DeletedUser

Well i hope they will, i hope its not just the front line C2/LSHRV players having fun. I do expect dust to get a huge confidence boost at this news, though its up to dust to do something about it. Its exactly what they were hoping for.

Dust have been boringly stagnant with me, hopfully it will change.

DeletedUser

Well i hope they will, i hope its not just the front line C2/LSHRV players having fun. I do expect dust to get a huge confidence boost at this news, though its up to dust to do something about it. Its exactly what they were hoping for.

That may be because your the only one active in K88 and were going for the inactives and barbs followed by you?

Its gave us a huge confidence boost. Of course it has, why wouldnt it.

Im now going to only post in the C2 vs LSHRV topic and never post in this one again!

DeletedUser

That may be because your the only one active in K88 and were going for the inactives and barbs followed by you?

Its gave us a huge confidence boost. Of course it has, why wouldnt it.

Im now going to only post in the C2 vs LSHRV topic and never post in this one again!

Can we try and have a proper conversation instead of you getting moody?

Anywho, i dont know how committed Dust is to the war, but with dust owning 359 villages in k88 i would have expected more activity.

DeletedUser

Can we try and have a proper conversation instead of you getting moody?

Anywho, i dont know how committed Dust is to the war, but with dust owning 359 villages in k88 i would have expected more activity.

Rim tribes, talking from experience, it's hard to organize a war when most people don't want to lose their troops :(

DeletedUser

so i was wondering.... what will happen here now that C2 is at war with LSHRV?

will dust try to put more pressure on them from the south east?

We've been busy for a while. We haven't done an op on either HRV or LS in about 4 months, maybe longer. Just been growing, sorting out a few things and getting us prepared for an onslaught, we're not far now from being in that position.

Either way, we'll look at the situation and decide our next moves. I strongly believe that ourselves and Coal are the ones benefitting the most out of C2 declaring on LSHRV and I don't think many people will disagree with me. We've still got some big decisions to make though, so only time will tell what we do now.

DeletedUser

Lol, I sent a load of fakes and half a cat nuke at you just to keep you on your toes. I hope you enjoyed receiving something :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol, I sent a load of fakes and half a cat nuke at you just to keep you on your toes. I hope you enjoyed receiving something :icon_wink:

Hehe, yeah it was an unexpected surprise. One of your members also sent attacks and suck nukes in at the end. He nearly took a village, to my shock watching the nobles hit my vill. It was great :p

DeletedUser

Hehe, yeah it was an unexpected surprise. One of your members also sent attacks and suck nukes in at the end. He nearly took a village, to my shock watching the nobles hit my vill. It was great :p

yer they wernt full nukes at all not even close just think about it for a second if i really did send in me troops right i first would of took your rallly piont out but as you know i didint i thinks thats all i have to say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dust are still keeping themselves in this war.

Side 1:
Tribes: LSHRV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dust
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,033
Side 2: 426
Difference: 607

image.php