Difference: 62

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,015
Side 2: 534,447
Difference: 508,432

image.php

DeletedUser61336

Yay! 'Bout time the Dust empire fell...Geez...even Sir James followed me against you guys now! :)

DeletedUser

I find it weird ~LS~ is recruiting all these noobs now that attack us with spear and swords

DeletedUser61336

Yeah...just like how the Dust Empire had to eliminate me...4 villages against the entire Dust family...half of the troops sent at me were spears...1/4 were swords.
Dust is falling apart...Ende doesn't know what he is doing anymore...Even I was able to confuse him with my babbling about inactivity in the "Empire"(Even ask him for my list of Dust inactives from a while back, I'm sure he still has it). Dust F. is just as bad as any other mass recruiting family...or any other tribe for that matter. This is the exact reason why Dust fell on W33...they mass-recruited to the top...and then Evolve had swoped down, taking out the abomination of a family. I could relate this family to many others...same thing happened/is happening to them as well.
Ende was never really that active...He is too worried about his 2.5M account on W19 to care about W16 anymore...He just keeps appointing more and more dukes/barons/council members to make it seem as if he is doing just fine.
As for the ~LS~ recruitment...Well, perhaps they have something planned...

DeletedUser

Well we are getting pretty serious we are dissmissing all are inactives and ver low pointers

DeletedUser

Why didn't you dismiss them sooner? If they are inactives, they shouldn't be in your tribe, unless you kept them to boost your points?

DeletedUser

IDK but what i know is there qucicking loads of em and were using em to grow

DeletedUser61336

I was nobled out of W16 about a month ago I do believe...back then, the Dust empire was about 1/4 inactive...out of about 120 people...5-6 branches...forgot the exact amount.
Anyway, Dust is just as bad as they were when I was around to deal with them. 1/4 inactive, 1/2 noobs, and the rest just good enough to keep the family alive.
You'd think that Ende and the council would have learned something by now...branches aren't a good idea! 3 of their branches were disband...one by me, one by some other guy that was just handed the privs, and then the 5th branch I do believe...Dust~5 or Dust~6, forgot. :p

Also, camil, send Sir James of X-Dust a message for me... "It's about time!"

DeletedUser61336

BTW: you forgot one of your tribes, XIII.

That was the one that I disband, but Sir James has recreated it on Ende's demands...but then about 2 weeks later, Sir James defies the Dust Empire, just like I had...

DeletedUser61336

Ahh...yeah, not much to the tribe...but I'll add them on now. :)

DeletedUser61336

Side 1:
Tribes: ~LS~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dust Dust~2 Dust~3 Dust~5 Shroud XIII
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 1
Difference: 58
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 491,787
Side 2: 9,814
Difference: 481,973
image.php

DeletedUser

Supporting the half noobs comment:

A while back I nobled a Dust 3 member (I believe it was Dust 3 at least) in K92. He was completely isolated, and thus a prime target in an already well built village.

I nuked, cleared, and nobled the village within 24 hours, and when I looked at the village. I had four incomings for support from K98. Three of those were from a single village, but it wasn't spears/hc/swords sent in different groups. They were all traveling at the same speed...

Now, several months later, I still have the support that was sent (a total of 500/500) in my village...

DeletedUser

I have to say that Dust isn't doing as well as it used to when there were only 2 or 3 in the family. Too much mass recruiting around...

DeletedUser

yup we are planing on merging a couple places here there

DeletedUser

I have to say that Dust isn't doing as well as it used to when there were only 2 or 3 in the family. Too much mass recruiting around...

:lol::lol::lol:

At the end everything that will remain from the Dust will be....dust :icon_biggrin:

MichielK

And mails to every tribe in the top 200 to join their cause.

DeletedUser

oh so you think you need every tribe in the top 200 to beat us?