Dust Empire V.S ~LS~

DeletedUser

Noooo!!! you found out :icon_cry:

well truth be told my axes :axemen:, horsies :lightcavalry: and rams :ram: went to pay Fchull and Flipman a visit and they gave me some villages for it :icon_cool:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Robonot

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Flipman fchull

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68,985
Side 2: 0
Difference: 68,985

image.php

DeletedUser78416

Still not enough for killing 12 million troops, I suspect :icon_wink:

I dont think he understood what you were getting at...he was saying 12 million as the total point value, versus not knowing that 12 million was the total point value.

Maybe he doesnt realize each troop lost isnt just worth one point anymore. 12 million is still alot, make no mistake. I lost about 45 nukes alone.

MichielK

I dont think he understood what you were getting at...he was saying 12 million as the total point value, versus not knowing that 12 million was the total point value.

I know, I'm being a bit of a pest here :lol:

Maybe he doesnt realize each troop lost isnt just worth one point anymore. 12 million is still alot, make no mistake. I lost about 45 nukes alone.

As a rule of thumb, I use 70K per killed nuke. It varies a bit depending on what the nuke consists of (axe-heavy, HC or LC, nuke buster, etc), but I found it works reasonably well. 12M ODD equals about 180 nukes, a nice score!

Kreamer

No it doesnt. It seems that youve actually tried an op on someone and that someone is me :icon_cry:

Ah well, my ODD rank is now no.4 and killing 12 million troops in exchange for about 12 villages is a fair trade.

Anyway, i shouldnt be posting. Back to saying nothing :icon_cool:

and then...

HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT???

I mean, urm, no i didnt :lol:

how in the world did he know??? Idk... must be psychic or something...

MichielK

Can someone from Dust please explain why your top player has only ever taken 2 villages off LSHRV and LSHRVa in this entire war?

http://www.twstats.com/en16/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=3720089

If im wrong please tell me. On this occasion i would love to be proven wrong.

(And please can we refrain from negative comments towards Dust as i would like to get an answer :p)

That's not unusual. He's the biggest player of Dust, but it's perfectly possible he's not the best player, or that he's located away from the front, or that he has a different role in the tribe (e.g. mass suppport).

DeletedUser

hmm, i didn't think of it like that. But the thing is hes happy to noble barb villages on the front line, right next to my villages in fact, but he hasn't been more involved in this war, and i find that confusing :p

Last edited by a moderator:

MichielK

hmm, i didn't think of it like that. But the thing is hes happy to noble barb villages on the front line, right next to my villages in fact, but he hasn't been more involved in this war, and i find that confusing :p

Is his pre-war cluster far away from the frontlines? If so, it would make sense for him to move to the front by taking barbs instead of owned villages...establish a beachhead without much risk, and work from there.

DeletedUser

Can someone from Dust please explain why your top player has only ever taken 2 villages off LSHRV and LSHRVa in this entire war?

http://www.twstats.com/en16/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=3720089

If im wrong please tell me. On this occasion i would love to be proven wrong.

(And please can we refrain from negative comments towards Dust as i would like to get an answer :p)

Do i really need to answer this? Look at where his villages are now and where they were before the war. You should work it out :icon_wink:

Is his pre-war cluster far away from the frontlines? If so, it would make sense for him to move to the front by taking barbs instead of owned villages...establish a beachhead without much risk, and work from there.

You got it :)

AxlTheCat

Yeah, I took 4 villages from him when I was building his cluster, he's got nothing on the border anymore.

DeletedUser

Do i really need to answer this? Look at where his villages are now and where they were before the war. You should work it out :icon_wink:

Yeah, hes taking barb villages. Not once have i seen an incoming form him, and we are right next to eachother.

Surely you would want your biggest player actually fighting.... wouldn't you?

DeletedUser

Yeah, hes taking barb villages. Not once have i seen an incoming form him, and we are right next to eachother.

Surely you would want your biggest player actually fighting.... wouldn't you?

Sounds as if someone is getting bored of this war. Better not attack him and make him more bored :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser78416

Sounds as if someone is getting bored of this war. Better not attack him and make him more bored :icon_biggrin:

Can't get anymore bored than your actual leader...Im almost sick of looking at report after report after report of ende losing an entire village worth of troops at the hands of one man. Never dodges, rarely attacks...

Ahh, if only we didn't have the majority of our support elsewhere at the moment, you guys who have been disbanded already. And thats not meant to be taken in an offensive way, I am only stating the obvious.