Dust Empire V.S ~LS~

DeletedUser

Ah well soon the :axemen: will kill your :swordsman: and all your precious :heavycavalry:&:spear: will be killed and your :iron:&:clay:&:wood: will be pillaged by our :lightcavalry: & :axemen: then our :snob: will steal your village :icon_cry:

DeletedUser78416

Road Trip.

What do I win? :icon_biggrin:

On Topic: Gratz on the :axemen: and :ram: hitting your :heavycavalry: and :spear:. :icon_biggrin:

Dang it, I didn't think of a care package gift if there emerged a winner...what would you like?

Dopeas

Crush Dust for me, please :lol:. What does crushed dust actually turn into? Anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, did you finally get the forum password Timaaaay? :lol:. Amazing :icon_biggrin:!

Crushed dust turned into skin, it condenses back :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser45021

Careful with the offtopic

DeletedUser

Can't get anymore bored than your actual leader...Im almost sick of looking at report after report after report of ende losing an entire village worth of troops at the hands of one man. Never dodges, rarely attacks...

Ahh, if only we didn't have the majority of our support elsewhere at the moment, you guys who have been disbanded already. And thats not meant to be taken in an offensive way, I am only stating the obvious.

Well I might be wrong but from my experiance Ende has only attack people weaker then him.

DeletedUser78416

Well I might be wrong but from my experiance Ende has only attack people weaker then him.

Its only natural to attack a weaker opponent in most cases. Very rarely will you see a tribe or single player go after someone or a group of someones who pose a threat to them.

And I said rare, not never for those who want to now give examples of such rarity.

DeletedUser45021

Just to clear up some confusion, nubs is not an insult ;) I say that to everyone, so don't take it offensively :lol:

DeletedUser

Just to clear up some confusion, nubs is not an insult ;) I say that to everyone, so don't take it offensively :lol:

It's nice that you feel comfortable enough with us to call us nubs. It makes me feel like you consider us friends. But I think it's unavoidable that some people are going to take it as an insult no matter what.

Back on topic, could we get updated war stats?

DeletedUser45021

No, not really, I call everyone a nub :p It's just a common term that I use. I don't use it as an insult in any way, so there is no need to feel offended either :p I don't consider you guys as friends, since I don't know any of you (well apart from a few of you ^^), and I don't see how saying nub makes it seem like I consider that XD

Edit: I'll refrain saying nub from now on as well, and I apologize to everyone that felt offended about that.

Anyways, if anyone wants to keep arguing with me on this matter, send me a PM

War stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: LSHRV LSHRVa
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dust
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 5
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126,786
Side 2: 45,726
Difference: 81,060

image.php

Not much happening in the past week ^^

DeletedUser

No surprise really. We win 1 week, so they make a counter a.s.a.p

But at least we took 1 from axl :)

MichielK

We did not manage to take and keep one from Axl, so IMO that's quite an achievement. Nice work!

DeletedUser

3 now...all good payback for Dark Knight after losing those villages to Axl earlier on in the war.

DeletedUser

Im not going to be the first one to say it, lets see who is though :)

Well done Dust

DeletedUser

I think Axl deserves a well done as well for holding on for so long. I can't say I'd be suprised if he'll want a bit of revenge for that. :icon_razz: